Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2013, 07:47 AM
Just a Scrapper

profile gallery send pm
Default Google Reader closing July 1, 2013

Yes, I admit, I had a complete freak out when I got up this morning. The 2nd thing I do when I sit down (after checking email), is go to my Reader.

Google closing Reader and 7 other products

I don't like keeping up with my favorite blogs on Twitter or FB because I don't track that way. Facebook doesn't update most of my liked pages on my feed - I have to do it in a list or have notifications sent...I don't get any in my feed any longer (but what's weird, my husband and son both do on the few they follow).

So...the search for a new reader. If you're using one you love..post it here, please.

So far, I'm trying Feedly, which I'm liking because it's slick, I can set it up to look like Pinterest or just do an indexed feed. It's missing a key feature for me..the ability to just click to go to the next feed the way Reader did, but I'm sure I can get over that quickly.

What about you - is there one you're using that you love?

Last edited by Darcy Baldwin; 03-14-2013 at 07:49 AM.