Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Blackout Coupon Products

So I got my Bingo Blackout coupon last night. This morning I went through my wishlist, dwindled it down to "must haves" and spent my birthday money! I have to admit, when I pressed "checkout", I was VERY nervous as I don't think I've spent that much in a single sitting before. This is just a little of what I got for my birthday

Because I'm missing Washington D.C. and the cherry blossoms this year. Thank you, Grace. I really needed this pick me up!

I can't believe I never picked this up before!!

I've wanted this one since it came out, but I didn't have money in my Paypal to get it!! I'm so glad I had enough money in there to finally pick up this sparkley goodness!!

If you know me, you know I scrap my crafty, creative 13-year old. I NEED all the crafty/painting kits possible. I don't know how I missed this one, but it came up when I searched "artist". I'm so glad it did. I can't wait to use it for Bingo Challenge #13 - Contribute!

I'm trying to scrap my parents an album of our last vacation we took with them out west, including California. I've been meaning to pick this up for when I got to the photos in CA. I'm there now and it was time to get this collection

Last year I took a lot of flights to and from to Texas. You might have seen a few of my layouts of my travels. Since this month's Bingo Challenge # 18 is Winged Things, I figured I needed a new travel kit, so I picked this one up

Because our family has gone through so many changes and we are working on each other, I figured I needed this kit to scrap my feelings and our work in progress

I won't bore you with the rest of my goodies. I'm just pretty excited that I've participated in Blackout how many times and I either didn't have the money in my Paypal to spend the coupon or I missed the coupon completely! Yay for getting paid and having the money in the account, knowing my birthday was coming up and I wanted to treat myself this year!

So what about you?
What did you get or what are you getting?

I need to add more items to my wishlist again . . .
Old 04-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I never use my coupons.... lol

Old 04-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi&co. View Post
I never use my coupons.... lol
Me neither! That's why I was so excited when I checked my Paypal account and knew I got paid and had extra for my birthday in there!
Old 04-09-2018, 02:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Great picks, Wendy! Enjoy the goodies
I ALWAYS, always use my blackout coupons. That's how I managed to build a great stash. Of course, I buy during new releases and other sales throughout the year, but I spend the most when I get to use the coupon from the bingo. I usually use it first time on Monday but this time I need to think about exactly what I want rather than just buying stuff I like I'll be back with my picks when I complete my order
--
Mama to Albert
Old 04-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelia View Post
Great picks, Wendy! Enjoy the goodies
I ALWAYS, always use my blackout coupons. That's how I managed to build a great stash. Of course, I buy during new releases and other sales throughout the year, but I spend the most when I get to use the coupon from the bingo. I usually use it first time on Monday but this time I need to think about exactly what I want rather than just buying stuff I like I'll be back with my picks when I complete my order
Oh I can't wait to see what you got!!! You have been rocking those layouts lately. I'm always amazed with your layouts!
Old 04-09-2018, 03:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here is what I got this time ... I could have gone on forever loading up my cart but I have to set a limit each buy.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

oh that's awesome! so many great buys!

I didn't use my coupon last month but am planning to use it this week. It's just daunting to have to choose between so many great kits! I don't know what I'm going to do!
Old 04-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellasspace View Post
I saw this one today, don't remember it coming out, but I added it to my wishlist for another day! There's just something about it that's calling my name!

great choices!!!
Old 04-09-2018, 05:02 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

It was easier that I thought!
I just picked 3 from my list and I had to have the new KCB's free with $10 purchase!

Old 04-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I took it easy this go around

www.byrdsblessings.com
Old 04-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Once I get my coupon fixed These are what I'm picking up.....

Old 04-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is such a dangerous thread! Thanks a lot Wendy! (I'm kidding- you know I love you!) I'm trying to dwindle my wishlist down, not add more to it! I have a few kits in mind that I want to purchase (I keep hearing your voice in my head saying, "scrap the most current photos first"), but I still need to narrow it down a little and get back to you!
Old 04-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I should never have opened this thread! I don't have a blackout coupon, but I have all the wants!
Old 04-09-2018, 10:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

These kind of threads are my faaaaave!! I love seeing what people got and love!

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda
Old 04-09-2018, 10:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Wow! You ladies have gotten some good stuff! I didn't get blackout last month, so probably won't pick much up other than new releases. My wish list keeps growing
Old 04-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for your kind words, Wendy
A Littyle Gypsy is a GREAT kit...I've had it for quite some time and it's so unique. I've used it for several layouts.
I really love threads like this...I find them so inspiring and helpful.

Ok, so I got these:

I love taking photos of my son in his crib when he wakes up, so I guess I'd be able to use it...whatever, it's just so cute

I don't have particular pics to scrap with that bundle but you know, I've got to have it:

I have some photos from London but I also think this is versatile. I love the colors and probably would be able to use it for general layouts as well:

Love the colors here and those emojis are versatile -- gotta have them

An everyday kit + KCB = a must have for me (and there's her freebie that coordinates with the collection)

I have photos of Albert in his crib that this kit will match so I had to pick it:

The perfect colors for recents photos I have waiting to be scrapped. It took me a while to find something that would work:

The word bits got me here. It's kind of on the girly side but I'll try to use it with boy photos:

This got me with the colors...I love that bright yellow. I had to sleep through the night and decide this morning if I want this or not...I mean, I DO want it but just had to think if there's photos that I could use this kit for. I guess I have a few that might work:

So now I only need TIME to scrap.
--
Mama to Albert
Old 04-10-2018, 01:49 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I love these threads too because I always see kits I'd forgotten about or didn't know existed - like Grace's 'Jester Boy' that Anelia picked. I totally love those colours too but don't recall ever seeing this before!
Old 04-10-2018, 01:58 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I was going to say the same thing Kim! I don't remember that kit either and it's so bold! I LOVE the colors too! I'm going to have to grab it one of these days!
Old 04-10-2018, 02:35 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Glad I could show you a kit that's "new" even to some of the SugarBabes It's always exciting to find a hidden treasure, isn't it
--
Mama to Albert
Old 04-10-2018, 12:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Wow, all of your shopping carts look like such fun! I'm having troubles deciding this time around. So far, I've got these in my cart:

I have room in my budget for another little something-something, but I don't know what to choose. I should just systematically chip away at my wish list, but I always go rogue!

Ok--I added this and then checked out! Time to play with new goodies!

Last edited by allyanne; 04-10-2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:26 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Love these threads!! I hope you're all picking up goodies and getting that *gorgeous* KCB kit this week!!!

I always see kits I've missed the first time round in these threads too. Jester Boy was released during an OBG last year. I just kinda slipped it into the store so that's probably why so many of you have missed it! It has my quirky boy written all over it and I'm glad you guys like it!

And Wendy, I miss cherry blossoms too. I'm just missing home in general for the past few months so that kit is my own pick-me-up too. I'm glad it's bringing you some joy.

Old 04-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelia View Post
Thanks for your kind words, Wendy

I have some photos from London but I also think this is versatile. I love the colors and probably would be able to use it for general layouts as well:

So now I only need TIME to scrap.
I have to be cheesy and admit, I only got that bundle to scrap Doctor Who and Sherlock. I've never been, but I plan on scrapping Doctor Who mostly! I'm hoping I can do some recoloring magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceLee View Post
And Wendy, I miss cherry blossoms too. I'm just missing home in general for the past few months so that kit is my own pick-me-up too. I'm glad it's bringing you some joy.
I'm sorry you are missing home DC isn't my home, but the east coast is. While I love living in Co. I do miss my family, the weather and the beauty that comes along with it. I hope you are able to find some comfort and not miss home too much!
Old 04-10-2018, 10:09 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I have to be cheesy and admit, I only got that bundle to scrap Doctor Who and Sherlock. I've never been, but I plan on scrapping Doctor Who mostly! I'm hoping I can do some recoloring magic!
I just unzipped that collection and found an amazing goodie!! Thank you Amber and Megan for thinking about the Doctor Who lovers with your collection!!