Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Game of Thrones

Can you believe we're already half-way through the season?! If you've read the books what are you thinking so far? I knew this season they were going to change some stuff more than they did last season. I'm not sure why they decided to have Tywin Lannister at Harrenhal with Arya instead of Roose Bolton..his character in the book was so dark and scary that I was looking forward to seeing him on screen. I hope they bring him in at some point though b/c I'd think he's very important to the story..especially with Theon's storyline later on.

I love the actor they cast as Jaqen H'ghar...I think he's perfect. Not sure why they changed Arya's first victim either b/c in the books she actually kills the Tickler herself.

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion is perfect. I thought so last season but this season he is owning every scene he is in and I love the sense of humor he's brought to the character.

Brienne of Tarth - wow where did they find that woman?? She is SO tall! But absolutely perfect as Brienne! Can't wait to see her and Jamie together later on.

And Renly's death scene was so cool. They did a good job with that.

Things I don't like:

Theon's sister - I did not picture her like that in the books...her scenes seem overacted to me too.

Shae - I don't know why they've made her so mean in the series...in the books she was always very loving and sweet with Tyrion...maybe it's to build up for what will happen later