Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 03-31-2012, 10:09 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default April 2012: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! A brand new month is here and that means it's time to dig in to our newest inspiring challenge board at Pinterest! We've made a few tweaks this month as a result of your feedback, and not only will you find our standard 1, 2 and 10 point questions, you'll also find a couple of 5 point challenges too! We're really excited to kick things off this month, so here are the details...

To participate in this month's challenges just visit our April Portfolio Pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month.

The first 8 days of each month will bring new challenges from each member of our team, so be sure to follow along to find out all of the options available to you to this month. On the 9th, you'll be able to download a printable .pdf of the month's challenges from this thread to help you keep track of the challenges you've done and still need to do!

While you don't need a Pinterest account to view our pinboard and participate in our monthly challenges, Darcy Baldwin would be more than happy to get you a Pinterest invite if you email her!

As usual, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each pin at Pinterest will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the pin and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For April, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on May 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

That's it! Good luck and have fun,

Robin & the challenge team!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 4 pts

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt.

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. -1 pt

Last edited by eranslow; 04-15-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:53 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

my spot
total: 30
NR: 5
Hybrid:

2- 5 pts + 1 NR pt {Nr: Shawna/KCB Dare to Dream released 04/06, lo posted 04/06}

person

place

thing

3- Sugarplum papiere 1 pt

3_ Erica Zane 1 pt

3- 1 pt Jay Day Studio New Freebie

3-2 pts {1 pt + 1 NR pt, NR Kristin Cronin Barrow and Jenn Barrette: Everyday Storytelling: Spring released 03/31, LO posted 03/31}

3- Rubia 1PT + 1 NR pt {Nr: Melissa/Libby Tomboy releases 3/31 lo posted 04/02}

3. 1 pt Mari Koegelenberg:Sunny Daze

5. 1 pt

8. 1 pt

25. 1 pt

28. 1 pt

29. Everyone wants to scrap like Cindy! Be inspired by 3 of Cindy's pages, and combine them into one layout. Don't forget to let us know what pages inspired your creation. (Neapolitan Challenge!) - 2 pts + 1 NR pt {NR: Meg : Oh Happy Day released 04/06 lo posted 04/06}
inspired by these 3 pages:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...nshine&cat=500 : inspired by the rbight colors
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e-park&cat=500 : inspired by the bright colors
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-sweet&cat=500 : inspired by the single photo

31. 2 pts

33. 1 pt + 1pt NR, NR Darcy Baldwin: Jayne Aire released 04/14, LO posted 04/15

34. 2 pts

35. 1 pt

37-inspired by the colors 1 pt

Blog challenge template 1 pt

Last edited by nun69; 04-21-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts

PERSON:

PLACE:

THING: table

3. Nothing in life is free... but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica!

YARI: Card 1pt + 1 hybrid

Rubia: Template (Couch) 1pt

Mari's: 1pt

Nicole: 1pt

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 pts

19 - I love the sheer variety of articles and features in HelloGiggles.com. They have pretty much everything under the sun, and it's all written in quirky, witty ways. Scrap a layout inspired by any of the posts here. - 1 pt

I used "Moment's of Laughter"

20 - I love these ideas on having fun with kids! Have you done any of these? Scrap a layout about it! - 1 pt.http://cuegly.blogspot.com/2011/09/7...ctivities.html 1pt

I used: Teach Your kids about the world – going to Mexico

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt. + 1 NR Erica Zane Counted 4/13

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1 pt + 1 NR (Dream by Day 4-12)

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt. Grandma and the Castle play 1pt.

26. Smash Books and Art Journals are all the rage. Create a layout full of color, journaling, and memorobilia inspired by these styles! -2 pts.

27. Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt + 1 hybrid point

29. Everyone wants to scrap like Cindy! Be inspired by 3 of Cindy's pages, and combine them into one layout. Don't forget to let us know what pages inspired your creation. (Neapolitan Challenge!) - 2 pts

Three for inspiration:
Placement of Photo and Paper on right:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...orable&cat=524

Tree Paper:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...mories&cat=524

Bird:
Bird: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...t-cake&cat=524

My LO:

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout . - I used League Gothic 2pts + 1 NR Studio Basic 4/11

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

TOTAL POINTS: 32

Last edited by kristijoy; 04-26-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot gotta scrap more this month!

Total: 30 points
Challenge Points: 24
Blog Challenge: 1
New Release: 5/5

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

person- Jamie

place- Grand Canyon

thing- roses

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

Mari's

Erica's

Rubia's +1 NR point (Monsterific by Lliella Designs - released 4/15, posted 4/22)

Lynette's +1 NR point (Tree Hugger by Meghan Mullens - released 4/21, posted 4/22)

Yari's

Nicole's

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 pts

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.

#30 It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR (At the Abbey font, Darcy Baldwin, released 4/7 posted 4/7)

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts + 1 pt NR (Oh Hoppy Day, Jady Day Studio released 4/7 posted 4/9)

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts + 1pt NR (Rubia Tuesday font by Darcy Baldwin - released 4/21, posted 4/21)

40. Be inspired by Taylor Swift, Nickelodeon’s 2012 The Big Help winner. Scrap a layout that shows how you have, or how you would like to, make a difference in the world and what your cause would be. -2 pts

Random Portfolio Challenge from Blog - 1pt.

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 05-01-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

TOTAL: 30 POINTS

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout. - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Bases Loaded, uploaded 4/7

4 - Be inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog to create your own neatly organized group of objects to photograph and use in your next layout! - 2 primary points

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 primary point

6 - I love the creativity of this video and the way it looks like an extracted photo against different backgrounds. Use this as inspiration to create your own LO with an extracted photo! - 2 primary points

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. - 1 primary point

13 - Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg's Oh So Happy, uploaded 4/7

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create your own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them! - 2 primary points

17 - I love how Cathy Zielske incorporates social media into her Project Life album and uses it as another tool for memory-keeping! Scrap a layout using status messages or something you shared through Facebook, Twitter, etc. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Shawna/Kristin Dream By Day, uploaded 4/7

21. Be Inspired by this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2 primary points

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 primary point

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 primary point

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 primary point

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - used Ripe - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Mari/Shawna Hello Hello, uploaded 4/15

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2 primary points

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2 primary points

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Meg/Yari You & Me, uploaded 4/15

Bonus Blog Cookie - 1 primary point

5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 04-29-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

total pts - 30

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts.

[person]

[place]

[thing]

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it - 1 pt.

10 - I love LOs with interviews - it is such a great way to document the moment. Use at least 10 of the questions listed here and interview someone - or yourself - and scrap the results! - 1 pt. + 1 NR point (Krystal's He Said, She Said word bubbles released March 31, scrapped April 3) 2 pts

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt

18 - This is such a fun idea! Have a friend or family member (or yourself!) against a white board/chalk board/clean background and cover it with positive words about them. Photograph the result and use the photo in a layout. - 2 pts.

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt.

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt. - quote was inspiration and is included in journaling.

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt. + 1 NR pt = 2 pts. (Jady Day Studio Oh Hoppy Day - released 4.7.12 scrapped 4.7.12)

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts I used #2 - St. Marie for my journaling

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

38. Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. -1 pt

40. Be inspired by Taylor Swift, Nickelodeon’s 2012 The Big Help winner. Scrap a layout that shows how you have, or how you would like to, make a difference in the world and what your cause would be. -2 pts

total pts - 30

Last edited by breakingbrie; 04-25-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

Total: 30
NR:5

Person- 1 NR point using Sweetly Blooming by Jady Day released 4/14 uploaded 4/15

Place

Thing

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout. 3/6 points total.

Jady's

Nettio's

Mari's

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt.

7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it - 1 pt.

8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt. + NR Bases Loaded by Julie and Jady
4/7/2012

10 - I love LOs with interviews - it is such a great way to document the moment. Use at least 10 of the questions listed here and interview someone - or yourself - and scrap the results! - 1 pt.

13 - 1pt Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for

23. I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt.

28. Put your perfectionism aside and just GET IT DONE! Create a page inspired by this quote... whether it be about how you are a perfectionist, or not. Maybe even make a page that is less than perfect, that you can still look at and love! - 1 pt.

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt.

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt.

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts +1 NR Used Time Flies by Julie and Meg and the font i used what St Marie.

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts+ 1pt for NR.

35. I love lists! Use this page as inspiration for creating your own handwritten-style list. - 1pt

38. Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts + 1pt for NR (Fly Away with me by Traci Reed)

April Bonus Cookie from SSD Blog 4/17/2012 - 1pt.

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥

Last edited by haydensmommy217; 04-30-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 4pts
Rubia

Yari

Erica

Mari

Last edited by jaylensmom; 04-03-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 8 points

3: Scrap using the new designer freebies. 1 pt per layout.

(Using Lynnette's Round and Round template and Erica's "Grow" kit).

(Using Studio Basic's Doodling {Freebie} template- slightly modified).

26. Art Journaling Inspired Layout. 2 pts. plus 1 NR point (Love, Laughter, and Sunshine released April 6, Layout uploaded April 7)

32. Cut Out Effect on a Title. 2 pts. plus 1 NR NR point (Love, Laughter, and Sunshine released April 6, Uploaded April 13)

New Siggy Coming Soon

Last edited by Jengerbread88; 04-13-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Marking my spot!

Total Points: 30

Person:

Place:

Thing:

Grow by Erica Zane

Sunny Daze by Mari Koegelenberg

Blooming by Jady Day

Doodling {freebie} Template by Studio Basic

Cherish the Thought by Sugarplum Paperie

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
New Releae: Carolina Chic by Melissa Bennett

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt + 1 NR PT
New Release: Oh So Happy by Meg Mullens

14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt + NR PT
Lost and Found by Zoe Pearn

19 - I love the sheer variety of articles and features in HelloGiggles.com. They have pretty much everything under the sun, and it's all written in quirky, witty ways. Scrap a layout inspired by any of the posts here. - 1 pt. + 1 NR PT
New Release: Slip Ins 8 by Traci Reed
Inspired by This One

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a B photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt. + NR PT
Bases Loaded by Julie Billingsley and Jady Day Studio

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt.
Finally getting around to editing and scrapping our Mother/Son dance pictures!!!

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts

(I cut out the title on the frame)

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout. - 2pts

37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt

New Release: 5

Last edited by kim21673; 04-14-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:52 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 04-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

3. New Designer points (1 each designer):
a) Studio Basic template = 1 point + 1 Point NR (Darcy At the Abbey Downstairs on 4/7/2012)

6. Extracted photos: 2 points

7. Jump: 1 point + 1 Point NR Released 4/14/2012: Template & Slip-Ins: Photo Book Frenzy by Nettio Designs & Traci Reed and Darcy's Font Miss Jayne Aire

12. Numbers highlights: 1 point 1 Point NR (Darcy At the Abbey Downstairs on 4/7/2012)

14. Masked title: 1 point

15. Photobooth: 2 points

31. Fonts - Used Sail: 2 points

33. split photo: 1 point

35. List in a handwritten font: 1 point + 1 point Hybrid

39. Bunting: 1 point + 1 Point NR It's Cosmic by Erica Zane and Stolen Moments released 4/21/2012

Points = 18

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 05-01-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them!
2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used You and Me by Jady Day Studio and Meg Mullens released 4/13. Layout done 4/19.

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout!
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Photo Focus HP40 by Cindy Schneider released 4/14. Layout done 4/14.

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used EZ Date Spots by Erica Zane released 4/6. Layout done 4/12

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Bases Loaded by Jady Day and Julie Billingsley released 4/6 - Layout completed 4/12

34. I love this cascading stars in this image. Feature a cascade of similar elements on your layout.
2pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used EZ Date Circles by Erica Zane released 4/14. Layout done 4/14.

Last edited by navaja77; 04-20-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 4 (incl. 1 NR)

#7 - Jumping Photo (+NR: Puddle Jumper, posted 4/6/12) - 2 Points

#15 - Photo Booth Style Photo Strip - 2 Points

Last edited by Happy Now; 04-14-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total Points inc NR & Hybrid = 31
NR points = 5/5
Hybrid points = 0/5

5 POINTS + 2 POINTS NEW RELEASE - see below = 7 points

PERSON + 1 point = NR (Heartsong by Misty Cato rel 3/31/12 - uploaded 4/1/12

PLACE

THING + 1 point NR - Zoe Pearn - Lost and Found (rel 3/31/12 - uploaded 4/2/12)

5POINTS + 1 point NR (Melissa Bennett - Carolina Chic - rel and uploaded 4/1/12)

Sunny Daze by Mari Koegelenberg

USING ERICA'S

USING JADY DAY STUDIO

USING SUGARPLUM PAPERIE

USING STUDIO BASIC TEMPLATE AND MELISSA BENNETT CAROLINA CHIC NEW RELEASE

2 points
4 - Be inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog to create your own neatly organized group of objects to photograph and use in your next layout! - 2 pts.

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points (Zoe Pearn - Lost and Found (rel 3/31/12 uploaded 4/1/12)

2 points
6 - I love the creativity of this video and the way it looks like an extracted photo against different backgrounds. Use this as inspiration to create your own LO with an extracted photo! - 2 pts

1 point
8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt.

1 point
11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 p

1 point + 1 point NR = 2 points (Melissa Bennett Carolina Chic - rel 3/31/12 uploaded 4/3/12)
14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt

2 points

1 point
20 - I love these ideas on having fun with kids! Have you done any of these? Scrap a layout about it! - 1 pt.
I went for the swimming option

2 points
21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a B photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts.

1 point
22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt.

1 point

1 point

Last edited by seatrout; 04-07-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:37 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I'll post here...
Old 04-01-2012, 02:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 11
NR 3
Hybrid 0

37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt + 1NR pt

19. HelloGiggle.com article inspired, inspired by: http://hellogiggles.com/women-of-legend 1 pt

32. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts

8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt. (Used a birthday celebration kit to celebrate everyday life)

27. Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. 1 pt. +1 nr pt

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout. + 1 nr pt

Last edited by tanyiadeskins; 04-20-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 6 POINTS
1/5 NR

8 - Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt + 1 NR Julie's and Jady Day's Bases Loades, 4/7.
I used a baseball kit for my bowling pictures

24. Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt + 1 NR: Kristin's and Shawna's Dream by Day 4/7.

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt + 1 NR, Jady Day's Little Steam Engine, 4/7

Last edited by Freckles; 04-06-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Old 04-01-2012, 06:19 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up

Noun: Thing (+1 pt. for NR - template from Cindy and font from Darcy)

Person: (+1pt. for NR - template from Cindy)

Place:

1 pt. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy) 3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica!
(from Nettio)

(from Studio Basic - template)
1pt. + 1pt. for NR - A Perfect Gentleman

1 pt. 5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun!

2 pts. 6 - I love the creativity of this video and the way it looks like an extracted photo against different backgrounds. Use this as inspiration to create your own LO with an extracted photo!

1 pt. + 1 pt. NR - frame from Cindy: 7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it

2pts. 15 - Photobooth pictures are all the rage. If you don't already have some, create yoru own "photobooth" picture strip and scrap them!

2 pts. 21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout!

1 pt. 25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point

1 pt. + 1pt. for hybrid 27. Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point!

1pt. + 1pt. hybrid 30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative!

2pts. 31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout.

2pts. 32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout.

1 pt. Bonus Template Challenge

total: 30pt.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 04-29-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

NR Points: 5
Hybrid Points:

2. Nouns. {5 points}
Person:

Place:

Thing:

3. Scrap with the new designer freebies. {2 points}
studio basic designs template

erica's free kit

5. Use punctuation. {1 point}

19. Hello, Giggles- http://hellogiggles.com/young-again {1 point}

20. Do something with the kids. {1 point}

22. Photo placement inspiration. {1 point + 1 NR (Miss Jayne Aire)}

23. Dandelions. {1 point}

25. Do a layout you've been meaning to do. {1 point + 1 NR (Darcy's font)}

27. Make your own tag. {1 point}

28. Get it done! {1 point + 1 NR (Shut the Front Door)}

29. Inspired by Cindy. {2 points + 1 NR (Traci's Slip-Ins)}
Slip-ins: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...e=love&cat=500
Title with two fonts/alphas: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ro-day&cat=524
Colors: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...-a-bug&cat=524

32. Cut-out title. {2 points + 1 NR (Good-day Sunshine)}

31. Use a font from font snob- deftone. {2 points}

33. Cut up a big photo into little parts. {1 point.}

34. Cascade. {2 points}

37. Inspired by the colors mint green & gray. {1 point}

Last edited by SmallMoments; 04-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:02 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

I would like this one.

Total Points: 21 pts

Challenge #2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts
Person:

Place:

Thing:

Challenge #3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout.

1pt

1pt

1pt

1pt

1pt

1pt

Challenge #21 - Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts. +1 NR pt

Challenge #23 - I have a love affair with dandelions. Use them as a whimsical touch on a page. 1 pt

Challenge #31 - Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts +1 NR pt I used Sail

Challenge #32 - I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts +1 NR pt

Last edited by hollyxann; 04-26-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

Total points: 31

2: Schoolhouse Rock: 5 pts

3: New designer freebies: 6 pts

7: Jumping 1 pt

9: Photo tutorial 2 pts

10: Interview NR Rubia Tuesday 2 pts

14: Masks 1 pt

19: Hello Giggles 1 pt

20: Have fun with kids NR Rubia Tuesday 2 pts

21: B/W 2 pts

22: Photo placement 1 pt

30: Cuddly animal 1 pt

31: Font snob: Mido 2 pts

32: Cut out title: NR Rubia Tuesday 3 pts

35: List NR Rubia Tuesday 2 pts

Last edited by pewtertm; 04-26-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

8 pts
(3NR)

{1pt} Studio Basic

{1pt} Nettio

#8 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (Math In My Jammies - uploaded 4/6)

#14 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (Bases Loaded - uploaded 4/6)

#30 {1pt} + {1ptNR} (Lions, Tigers, and Bears - uploaded 4/9)

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 04-09-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 11
Total Primary Points: 8
Total NR Points: 3
Total Hybrid Bonus Points:

Lynette's Round & Round + Zoe's Lost & Found NR 3/31: 1 pt + 1NR pt

Erica Zane's Grow + Lynnette's Round & Round- 1pt

Studio Basic's Doodling Freebie template + penny's This Life: March 1pt

12 - I adore this layout and the numbered highlights. Use this as an inspiration for your own numbered highlights page. - 1 pt
1 pt

2 pts + 1 NR pt(fav-oites NR 4/8)

2pts + 1 NR(Nettio block party 4/7)

Last edited by NeverendingJen; 04-06-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

my spot

Total: 4

13 - Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for. - 1 pt

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt.

Last edited by tonyasmith; 04-14-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot (for the first time ever)!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Maybe I'll do something with this spot this month!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

2. In honor of Schoolhouse Rock, scrap a trio of nouns: person, place, and thing. 5 pts for 3 LOs + 1 NR pt (DJB Fancy Nancy from the Petit 4 released 4/6. LO posted 4/13)

Person:

Place:

Thing: (using DJB Fancy Nancy as a NR)

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt per layout=2 pts + 1 hybrid pt

Lynnette's:

Rubia's template (hybrid pt):

13 - Thankfulness isn't just for the month of November! Create a layout about something you are grateful for. - 1 pt

25-Create or finish a LO you've been meaning to get around to for ages. 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Traci and Karah's Good Day Sunshine, released 4/14, LO posted 4/21)

30-It's Easter weekend! Use a cute, cuddly animal on your LO. 1 pt + 1 hybrid pt

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun free fonts on your next LO. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Cindy's sequentials 5-8: set 1, released 4/14, LO posted 4/19)

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your LO. 2 pts + 1 NR pt (Template from Potpourri Petit 4, released 4/6. LO posted 4/14.)

Total pts: 20
New release pts: 4
Hybrid pts: 2

Last edited by rach3975; 05-01-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm playing this month. Saving my spot.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

3. Use freebies from the new designers - 3 pts

5. Use punctuation prominently - 1 pt

11. Scrap a funny photo - 1 pt.

30. Use a bunny, duck, chick or other cuddly animal on your page - 1 pt.

31. Use one of these free fonts on your next layout - 2 pts

32. Cut out or use an inner shadow on your title - 2 pts

Total - 10 pts

Last edited by ryliesmom; 05-01-2012 at 06:18 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

2 - Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for 5 pts. 1NR Geometric Vol.1 by Nettio Designs (Designer Debut Weekend)

Place

Person

3 - Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! 1pt per layout 3pts

Total: 3pts

Last edited by Juno; 04-16-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

my spot, just in case i find the time magically

::Tabatha::
proud mom to Gabriel {11}, Tristan {10} Julian {6}, Sophie {3}, Lucius {1} & Ezekiel {5.28.14}
Forever Missing Katriel Star (17 weeks) and Sebastian Judah (14 weeks)
Old 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This is me!

Total 27 pts + 5 NR = 32 points

Blog Extra Point - 45 @ 45 List + NR (Jenn Barrette and Kristin Cronin Barrows Everyday Storytelling Spring 3/31) = 2 pts

Random Blog Template Challange = 1 pt

Challenge #2 - School House Rock = 5 pts

Person:

Place:

Thing:

Challenge # 3 - Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shop

Using Nicole's Cherish the Thought = 1 pt

Using Nettio's Template and Shawna and Traci's NR Shine Shine Shine (3/31) = 2 pts

Using Mari's Sunny Daze = 1 pt

Using Erica's Grow = 1 pt

Challenge # 4 - Things arranged neatly Photo + NR (Shawna Clingerman Color Pop Alpha 4/7) = 3 pts

Challenge # 15 Photo Booth Pics + NR (Love, Laughter and Sunshine Petite Four, 4/7) = 3 pts

Challenge # 21 B&W Photo with Corners + NR (A Walk in the Park, 4/14) = 3 pts

Challenge # 23 - Dandelions = 1 pt

Challenge # 31 - Fonts (St Marie) = 2 pts

Challenge # 32 - Cut Out Title = 2 pts

Challenge # 34 - Cascading Elements = 2 pts

Challenge # 38 - Something You Should Give Up to Be Happier = 2 pts

Challenge # 39 - Bunting and Pennants = 1 pt

Total 27 pts + 5 NR = 32 points
(I did it!!!)

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 04-29-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Mine...

Total Points inc NR & Hybrid = 2
NR points = 1/5
Hybrid points = 0/5

Challenge 3: Layout 1 - Feeding the Ducks (1 pt + 1 nr = 2)
Using: Round N Round Vol. 1 by Nettio Designs (NR: Lost & Found by Zoe Pearn uploaded on 1 April 2012)
Old 04-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Hi! I´m new here and decided to give this a try!

So this is MY spot!

Mari:

Erica:

Nettio:

Jady Day:

#5 Use punctuation prominently:

Last edited by cinna; 04-09-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot
Old 04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

Total Points including NR & Hybrid = 3
New Release = 0/5
Hybrid = 0/5

3. Nothing in life is free. Scrap a layout using the freebies from the new designers - Lynette, Rubia, Nicole, Yari, Erica, and Maria. 5 points max for this challenge. = 3 points

Using Erica's Freebie: Grow

Using Mari's Freebie: Sunny Daze

Using Rubia's Freebie Template:

Last edited by isaacsmom; 04-01-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS - 30
New Release Points - 5/5 (already added to above total)

Nicole: 1 pt

Erica: 1 pt

Mari: 1 pt

Nettio: 1 pt.

Yari: 1 pt.

Rubia: 1 pt.

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts + 1 pt NR: "Oh So Happy" released 4/7, uploaded 4/6

37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt

29. Everyone wants to scrap like Cindy! Be inspired by 3 of Cindy's pages, and combine them into one layout. Don't forget to let us know what pages inspired your creation. ((Cindy's pages are linked up in the gallery, underneath the credits. Click the image below to see)) (Neapolitan Challenge!) - 2 pts. + 1 pt NR: "With You" released 4/7, uploaded 4/12

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. (I used League Gothic for "QUICK")- 2pts + 1 pt NR: "Hello, Hello" released 4/14, uploaded 4/16

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt. + 1 pt NR: "You & Me" released 4/14, uploaded 4/16

4 - Be inspired by the Things Organized Neatly blog to create your own neatly organized group of objects to photograph and use in your next layout! - 2 pts.

PERSON: + 1 pt NR: "Time Flies" released 4/21, uploaded 4/20

PLACE:

THING:

26. Smash Books and Art Journals are all the rage. Create a layout full of color, journaling, and memorobilia inspired by these styles! -2 pts.

Last edited by YepBrook; 04-30-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me.

New Release- 3
Total Points- 30

Cookie Challenge from Blog (1 pt)

Person:

Place:

A thing:

7 - I love the way a photograph of people jumping exudes such joy! Take a picture of someone jumping and scrap it - 1 pt. + 1 NR (Carefree days, released 4/6, uploaded 4/10)

11 - Clickinmoms has a great collection of funny face photos. Scrap one of your funny face photos. -1 pt + 1 NR (Carefree days, released 4/6, uploaded 4/10)

20 - I love these ideas on having fun with kids! Have you done any of these? Scrap a layout about it! - 1 pt. (Photo Shoot)

22. Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt.

25. Tell me I'm not alone with this? I have all sorts of things I want to put up around the house and never get around to it! I want you to create or finish a layout that you have been wanting to do for ages but just haven't gotten around to doing yet! Super easy challenge point 1 pt. + 1 NR (Dream by Day, released 1/7, uploaded 1/12)

28. Put your perfectionism aside and just GET IT DONE! Create a page inspired by this quote... whether it be about how you are a perfectionist, or not. Maybe even make a page that is less than perfect, that you can still look at and love! - 1 pt.

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - opts

37. Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. -1 pt (inspired by the aqua)

Last edited by marlathrall; 04-27-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

me!

#2 - Person/Place/Thing + NR Hello Hello 4/14
Place:

Thing:

People:

6 points

#3 - Freebie (Nettio)

1 point

#15 - Photobooth

2 points

#21 - B&W photo with photo corners

2 points

#22 - Photo Placement

1 point

#23 - Dandelions

1 point

#24 - Quote + NR Dream by Day 4/7

2 points

#25 - Create a Layout you have been putting off

1 point

#27 - Tags

1 point

#30 - Easter

1 point

#31 Fonts + NR Young and Wild and Free 4/21

3 points

#32 - Cut out Title

2 points

#33- 1 Photo Cut into Blocks

1 points

#34 - Cascading Elements

2 points

#37 - Nursery Colors

1 point

#38 - Spring Clean Yourself + NR Displaced Alpha 4/21

3 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 04-26-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30!!
(new release points: 4)

#1 Cardboard album (10pts)

#2 - Person/Place/Thing (5 pts + 1 NR pt)
Place: (NR: Apr 8, Shawna Clingerman "Colorpop Alpha")

Person:

Thing:

#3 - layouts with new designer freebies (1 pt)

#5 - Punctuation (1 pt + 1 NR pt - Apr 1, Meghan Mullens "Find your Wings" )

#10 - Interview (1pt)
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...nInterview.jpg

#14 - masking (1pt)

#17 - Facebook inspired (1pt + 1 NR pt - Apr 8, Mari K's "Be Happy")

#21 - black and white photo w/corners inspiration (2pts)

#31 - Calling all Font Lovers (2 pts + 1 NR pt - April 22, Mari K's "Fresh Picks")

#37 - color inspiration (1pt)

#39 - 3 rows of bunting (1pt)

Last edited by k23m; 05-01-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

A Spot for me!

1 point for Nicole's + 1 NR pt (Janet Philips Template Collection 90 posted 04*06*12) = 2 points

1 point for Erica + 1 NR point for Cindy's Template Single #16 (posted 04*07*2012) = 2 points

Mari - 1 pt

Nettio - 1 Pt

30. It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt = 1 pt NR Janet Phillips 2 Many Photos 113 (posted 4*16*2012) = 2 Points

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts + 1 pt NR for Carefree Days by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Zoe Pearn, Lliella Designs and Sugarplum Paperie (posted 04*07*2012) = 3 pts

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2 pts

39. Bunting and Pennants are all the rage in scrapbooking. Use this print as inspiration to create a layout that has at least 3 rows of bunting on it. -1 pt + 1 pt NR (Janet Phillips Collection 93 posted 04*23*2012) = 2 Pts

April 3 Blog Bonus Challenge - create your own XX by XX goal page - 1 pt

April 17 Blog Bonus Challenge - Cookie Challenge - 1 pt

************************************************** ***********************************
14 Challenge Points
5 New Release Points
Hybrid Points
1 Bonus Points

Total Points = 20

Last edited by LoriJ; 05-01-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Using Nettio Designs Freebie Template.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 pts
NR: 5 pts (already included in the total above)

Challenge #2: Use this blast to the past Schoolhouse Rock video to inspire a trio of layouts dedicated to nouns by scrapping a person, a place and a thing! - 3 layouts for - 5 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: DJB Miss Jayne Aire by Darcy Baldwin; released 04/14/12; LO uploaded 04/13/12

Thing:

Place:

Person:

Challenge #3: Nothing in life is free, but love and our newest designer's FREEBIES are! Scrap a layout using the newest freebies in the shoppe from Lynnette, Rubia, Mari, Nicole, Yari or Erica! - 1 pt

Challenge #5: Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt

Challenge #8: Be inspired by Sugarbabe Lex's tutorial to make a LO using a themed kit in an unexpected, quirky way! - 1 pt

Challenge #12: I adore this layout and the numbered highlights. Use this as an inspiration for your own numbered highlights page. - 1 pt

Challenge #14: This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt

Challenge #19: I love the sheer variety of articles and features in HelloGiggles.com. They have pretty much everything under the sun, and it's all written in quirky, witty ways. Scrap a layout inspired by any of the posts here. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
Inspired by: Listen to Your Mama: Spring Awakening
NR: Halfpack 40 - PhotoFocus by Cindy Schneider, released 04/14/12; LO uploaded 04/13/12

Challenge #21: Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts

Challenge #22: Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt

Challenge #24: Use this quote as a starting point and/or the title of your page - 1pt

Challenge #27: Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Come Away With Me by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Mari Koegelenberg; released & uploaded 04/21/12

Challenge #30: It is Easter Weekend! Use a bunny, duck, chick, or other cute cuddly animal on your layout. It can be the words, an element, or a photo. Be creative! - 1 pt

Challenge #31: Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts
Using League Gothic
This is part of a double page layout.

Challenge #32: I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts
This is part of a double page.

Challenge #36: April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Use the Real Simple guide to 11 Fun Things To on a Rainy Day as inspiration for fun things to do when it rains and then create a layout featuring what you like to do on rainy days. – 1 pt

Inspired by cookie baking.

Challenge #37: Create a layout using colors, patterns or placement inspired by the cute baby nursery photos above. - 1 pt + 1 pt NR
Inspired by colors.
NR: Celebrate Motherhood by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Sugarplum Paperi, released & uploaded 04/14/12

Challenge #38: Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Set 120 by Cindy Schneider, plus her titles, plus Darcy's font; all released 04/28/12; LO uploaded 04/27/12

Last edited by suladesign; 04-29-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 30

1 - Create a chunky recycled cardboard album using the tutorial and amazing inspiration at KevinandAmanda.com! - 10 pts plus NR
NR Thrify Finds by mari posted 27th April

21. Be Inspired this collection of inspiration! Create a layout using a Black & White photo with photo corners and if you choose to take any other inspiration from this as well for your layout! - 2pts plus NR
NR DJB Fonts: Miss Jayne Aire (Euro) by Darcy Baldwin{fontography} and Hop, Skip, Jump by Jenn Barrette

29. Everyone wants to scrap like Cindy! Be inspired by 3 of Cindy's pages, and combine them into one layout. Don't forget to let us know what pages inspired your creation. (Neapolitan Challenge!) - 2 pts plus NR
Inspired by Here Here Here
NR: Carefree Days by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Zoe Pearn, Lliella Designs and Sugarplum Paperie posted 11th April

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts Plus NR
NR - Let The Sun Shine by Jady Day Studio Posted 28th

32. I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts plus NR
NR DJB Fonts: Miss Jayne Aire (Euro) by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} and You & Me by Jady Day Studio and Meghan Mullens posted 14th April

Last edited by Starlight-Princess; 04-29-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 12
(including NR: 3)

Mari -1-

Erica -1-

Nicole -1-

Lynette -1-

5 - Use punctuation prominently on your next layout - get creative and have fun! - 1 pt and 1 pt NR total 2 points

14 - This layout is gorgeous. I especially love the masked title work. Create a layout using masking in some way. - 1 pt and 1 pt NR total 2 points

27. Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt.

31. Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. -2 pts and 1 pt NR total 3 points.

I used Deftone for the word Thomas.

Happily creating for Joyce Paul designs, Rachel Jefferies, Lynn Grieveson designs
& guesting for Micheline Lincoln designs.

Last edited by AJM; 04-17-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 22

base pts: 15
NR points: 7

1 pt. Nettio:

1 pt. Jady Day Studio (+1 NR pt - 4/28, posted 4/29)

1 pt. Studio Basic Designs

2 Pts + 1 NR Pt (4/28 posted 4/30)

22-Create a layout using this as a guide for photo placement. One large & 3 smaller directly underneath. 1 pt.
1 Point + 1 NR Point (3/31 posted 4/6)

1 Point

27-Tag... you're it! I use tags on my layouts alot, but for this challenge I want you to embellish or decorate a tag and feature it on your layout. Better yet, make some awesome hybrid tags to earn an extra point! - 1 pt.
1 Point

1 Point + 1 NR Point (4/7 posted 4/13)

31-Calling all font lovers! Use one of these fun FREE fonts on your next layout. - 2pts
2 Points + 1 NR Point (4/6 posted 4/9)

32-I'm lovin' the cut-out title trend lately. Cut out a title or an add an inner shadow to create the effect on the title of your layout. - 2pts
2 Points + 1 NR Point (4/13 posted 4/18)

38-Spring isn’t only time for cleaning up your house. It’s also time spruce up yourself. Be inspired by this article from the Purpose Fairy blog and then create a journaling heavy layout that talks about what thing you could give up in your life that would make you a happier person. – 2 pts
2 Points + 1 NR Point (4/21 posted 4/24)

Total Points: 22

Last edited by britaneejean; 05-01-2012 at 02:22 PM.