Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2015, 05:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default NEW from Captivated Visions | The storm will end + lots of other goodies!

My shop is packed with goodies this week which are all on sale at 20% off for a short time. So many things and exciting layouts to share with you so stay with me! I've highlighted some of the layouts because they are so many, so be sure to head to my shop to see them all

First up is a new Kit called The storm will pass. All storms run out of rain, look on the hopeful side of your woes with this richly textured mixed media kit.

My heart is full, a pretty little Mini Kit with hand crafted watercolour confetti papers. A Favourite of mine!

Next another favourite, my Simply Bundle which is full of artsy goodness. I love the mix of transfer/overlay type elements with the scribbles stamps and dimensional bits and bobs. The page masks make blending the mixed media papers a breeze and look so pretty when complete and the collection as a whole is so versatile, yet the colour scheme would lend itself well to Autumn/Fall type projects.

I have more yummy Mixed Media Templates from the Artified series in my shop.

Artified: Mysterious was included inside the 2015 Mystery Grab Bag, so you can pick that up on sale if you didn't manage to get the Grab Bag.

Artified: This is it

Artified: I see you

As always, there is soooo much artful inspiration to see for each product I haven't posted it all here so follow through with the links and see what beauties are waiting!

Have a great weekend!