Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
LOL A New Year, A New Kit... One For The Boys!

Hello everyone!

First of all, Happy New Year!! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and enjoyed all the New Year festivities! I had the best Christmas I've had for a long time, and have enjoyed chilling out with the family while my hubby is on holidays! So, here we are and it's all about the NEW this week... it's a NEW year, I have a fabulous NEW kit, a NEW sale, a NEW freebie, and it's all available at the NEW look Sweet Shoppe Designs!

If you're a mum or dad of a boy, like me you've probably searched high and low for the perfect boy kit... Well, look no further because I'm back with another awesome boy kit, simply called One For The Boys! It has everything you need to scrap the perfect page about your little (or big) guy - it's bright and fun and HUGE with 14 patterns + solids, 5 (yes, FIVE) complete DIFFERENT alphas, and over 60 elements! Check it out:

My wonderful Creative Team and the SSD Sugarbabes have worked their magic with this one:

As always, it's 20% OFF today only!

I might have mentioned in my last newsletter of 2011 that Penny Candy was going to be finished in the new year, but never fear because we have a new Bargain Bites section at SSD where you'll save 40% on a selection of kits for a limited time... This month, I have the Delightful and Winter Wonderland kits on special for 40% OFF, so bag yourself a bargain because who knows when they'll be priced this low again!

And, last but not least, we have a brand new Sweet Freebies section in the shoppe that's packed with some sweet little goodies from all the designers at SSD! This is my little freebie:

As you can see, there's a whole heap of new stuff for you to check out and enjoy! So, I'll leave you in peace to do some shopping and enjoy the first day of 2012... I'm sure it's going to be a great year for all of us!

xx Zoe

Old 01-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

These are absolutely beautiful!!
Old 01-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Love Delightful - am working on a hybrid project with it now

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv