Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2012, 03:28 AM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm
Default Everyday Fairytale and Mister Curiosity - New from Traci!

Hey Hey Sweet Shoppers! It’s that time of the week again and I’m back at you with two brand new designs for your scrapping pleasure!

My first kit is a Scoop with none other than Susan Bartolini! We haven’t scooped in a while but I think this kit may be our best yet! Everyday Fairytale is a shabby chic tribute to your romance that’s sure to give you those lovey dovey feelings!

Also this week, by special request, I’m releasing Mister Curiosity, an ode to your favorite curious little monkey! This kit will have you bouncing off the walls with it’s stunning primary colors, adorable illustrations and oh-so-happy embellishments!

So, so sorry this is late today but the winner of Everyday Fairytale is Shelbz:

Gorgeous KIt!
I lost my husband in 2008 in the Iraq war, for two years I tried to move on with my life and made the changes necessary to do so. One of those was moving out of the military environment, I moved to PA.
One night I was driving around my new area and stopped at a country western bar inside of a Holiday inn. That night I met a man who changed my life, he showed me i can love again and that sadness can be overcome.
At first we hung out as friends and he showed me around the state. (I had never been to PA before I moved here) then as time wore on we started to accept the feelings we had for each other, we have since moved in together and are planning our lives together. This coming winter I will have the honor of calling him my “husband”.

I am so sorry for your loss and your husband’s sacrifice for our country but I’m so glad you’re getting your Happily Ever After, how appropriate for this kit! Drop me a line at tracimreed@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Until Next Week!