Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2013, 12:48 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default June 2013: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey hey Sweet Shoppers!

Can you believe it's June?! Nearly half of 2013 is already behind us and for many of us this marks the end of the school year and lots more time to make memories with our kiddoes who are home more often. What better way to document those memories than create some stunning layouts for our fantastic challenge portfolio? If you're new to our challenge system, it may be helpful to read about the changes we've implemented this year in our 2013 Portfolio Guide!

To participate in this month's challenges you can visit our June 2013 challenge pinboard at pinterest to check out the incredible inspiration posted by our challenge team for you to create a portfolio from this month OR you can download our absolutely scrumptious June 2013 Challenge Idea Book!

As promised, it's a .pdf of layouts from our amazing staffers which will showcase each challenge one at a time so you get ideas on how to turn some of our wacky ideas into actual pages which showcase the memories and photos you love!

Now instead of reading a challenge and wondering how to make it work, you'll have some amazing inspiration for each and every pin right at your fingertips. Best of all, if Pinterest isn't for you, each pin, challenge and point value is included right there in the idea book, so you can download and start scrapping and earning points right away!

As we've done in the past, you'll be using this thread to claim a spot to track your own progress and points. Each challenge will have not only visual inspiration for you, but also a verbal prompt and a point value too. Simply complete a layout for the challenge and post it in your tracker thread as always to earn your points!

For June, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on July 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, you can have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done, but here are the basics...

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to the tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbers shown above each challenge at Pinterest and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout. For more information, visit the Portfolio FAQ.

Because of the terrific response we had from scrappers in May, we're lowering the points you need to earn rewards all summer long to the following scale...

10 points = 20% discount
20 points = 30% discount
30 points = 40% discount

So get busy scrapping and earning those rewards for the most scrumptious summer full of sweet stuff ever!

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum.

Happy Scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 07-07-2013 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:02 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

My spot
Old 05-31-2013, 11:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 6pts
NR: 2pts

#12 - Color Palettes - Aqua and Yellow - 2pts + 1 NR (Mother is a Verb by Krystal - 6/8/13)

#24 - Something that you look forward to every year - 2 pts + 1 NR (104 Days of Summer by Libby - 6/29/13)

Total: 6pts
NR: 2pts

Last edited by chastml; 06-30-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me!!! I hope!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 11:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total pts: 3
1 of 5 NR points

#1- Summer Activities 2 pts. plus 1 NR pt. using Meghan's Made of Awesome, released 6/1, uploaded 6/1

Last edited by carriesmom; 06-01-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 10 points

1 - Check out this incredible list of free Summer activities from the How Does She? blog and put one of their ideas into action. Have fun and scrap it too! - 2 pts

8 - "You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go do them." - show us something you wanted to do and DID! - 2 pts

12 - There are soooooo many gorgeous color palettes in this wedding blog! Use one of these inspiration boards as inspiration for a layout, and link us up to the specific palette/inspiration board you were inspired by! - 2pts.

24. With the coming of summer, I always think of one thing... the Fair! Particularly Fair Food. Scrap about something that you look forward to every year, and why it is so special or such a treat. -2 pts.

27. I love the clean, blocked design of this magazine layout. Be inspired to create your own clean layout for this challenge. -2 pts.

Total: 10 points

Last edited by abm234; 06-29-2013 at 07:36 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 pts

NR: 4 pts (already counted in the total above)

Challenge #1: Check out this incredible list of free Summer activities from the How Does She? blog and put one of their ideas into action. Have fun and scrap it too! - 2 pts

Inspired by: At the park > Go on a nature walk

Challenge #4: June 8th is Best Friends day! Scrap about a best friend growing up, a best friend now or what it means to be a friend. 2 pt + 1 pt NR
NR: Template Set 147 by Cindy; released 06/15; LO uploaded 06/14

Challenge #8: "You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go do them." - show us something you wanted to do and DID! - 2 pts

Challenge #9: Project Life cards are a trend, and the good news is that they aren’t just for project life pages! Use at least 4 project life cards on a non-project life layout! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Art Notes - Adventure by Kristin, released 06/15; LO uploaded 06/14

Challenge #12: There are soooooo many gorgeous color palettes in this wedding blog! Use one of these inspiration boards as inspiration for a layout, and link us up to the specific palette/inspiration board you were inspired by! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR

NR: Template Trio Pack 7 by Cindy, released 06/15; LO uploaded 06/14

Challenge #13: I thought the way Annette Haring interpreted the 30 Lists challenge was amazing! Pick one of the list prompts featured and use that as a jumping off point for journaling on your layout. - 2 pts

Challenge #14: Bright colors and fun doodled characters come together into the awesome that is Helen Dardik's art. Check out her site and let a piece of her art inspire a layout. - 2 pts

Challenge #15: Pick at least two letter prompts and use them to inspire a layout. - 2 pts

Challenge #16: Paper To Digi Challenge - Lift one of the amazing paper scrapbook pages from the In A Creative Bubble blog and create your own digital version! - 2 pts

Lifted Bonding Time

Challenge #21: Photography Challenge - Capturing Candid Moments. Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos and then feature 2 candid photos on one layout. (No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff!) - 2 pts

Challenge #25: The world is not always rainbows and flowers. Dig deep and scrap about something that is not so happy in your life. You can do it!! - 2 pts + 1 pt NR
NR: Be Awesome by Libby; released 06/08; LO uploaded 06/08

Challenge #26: Home Sweet Home. Are you a home body? Do you live away from your "true" home? What does your home look like now? Desrcibe your dream home. Create a layout that tells us anything about home, and make sure to use HOME in your title. - 2 pts

Challenge #30: This collage of square photos is just Fantastic! Clean lines, yet on a grid, cluttered, yet easy to see all the different dimensions! Create your own collage of square (Instagram?) photos using this examples as a guide! You must use at least 16 photos on a loose-grid like the example here! - 2 pts

Last edited by suladesign; 06-30-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This one's mine!

3...List style journaling using at least 3 different fonts 2 pts

11-Use one of the Disney quotes given-2 pts per LO, up to 10
a. I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, 2 pts

12-Be inspired by a color palette from the given wedding blog. I was inspired by Orange and Blue with a Spot of Yellow. 2 pts

17-Create a LO that features the favorite father in your life 2 pts

27...Create a clean, graphic LO 2 pts

Total: 10
NR pts:
Hybrid pts:

Last edited by rach3975; 06-28-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

My spot...gotta say I am loving the challenges this month!!

#4:Scrap about a childhood friend, a friend now or what it means to be a friend - 2 pts.

Total - 2 points

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by jessica31876; 06-02-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!! I'm so ready!!!

TOTAL: 34 pts.

3 - Create a list for the journaling on a page using at least 3 different fonts. - 2 pts

4 - June 8th is Best Friends day! Scrap about a best friend growing up, a best friend now or what it means to be a friend. - 2 pts

6 - We lost count after 25 flowers on this gorgeous layout by chocochoco! We want you to really pile it on and use at least 25 of the same type of embellishment on your page. Stars, flowers, butterflies, buttons - it’s up to you! You can do it! - 2 pts

8 - “You know all those things you’ve always wanted to do? You should go do them.” - show us something you wanted to do and DID! - 2 pts

9 - Project Life cards are a trend, and the good news is that they aren’t just for project life pages! Use at least 4 project life cards on a non-project life layout! - 2 pts

11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points
Movie quote: "Giving up is for Rookies"

13 - I thought the way Annette Haring interpreted the 30 Lists challenge was
amazing! Pick one of the list prompts featured and use that as a jumping off point for journaling on your layout. - 2 pts
Chosen List: Favorite scents and smells

15 - Pick at least two letter prompts from the poster above, and use them to inspire a layout! - 2 pts
I used "Imagine", "Create" and "Fear Not", obviously ;D...

17 - Create a layout that features the favorite father in your life. - 2 pts

19 - These placemats are so fun! Using them as inspiration, create a LO that features confetti as a border around the edges of the page. - 2 pts

21 - Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos, and then feature two candid photos on one layout. No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff! - 2 pts

22 - A great source for scrapbook challenges and inspiration is The Digi Dares. Create a layout for one of this month’s challenges using sweet shoppe goodies (they’re posted weekly) and have fun! - 2 pts
I chose Digi Dare #325 from June 7th "What is your favorite thing about summer?"

24 - With the coming of summer, I always think of one thing... the Fair! Particularly Fair Food. Scrap about something that you look forward to every year, and why it is so special or such a treat. - 2 pts

25 - The world is not always rainbows and flowers. Dig deep and scrap about
something that is not so happy in your life.
You can do it!! - 2 pts

26 - Home Sweet Home. Are you a home body? Do you live away from your “true”home? What does your home look like now? Desrcibe your dream home. Create a layout that tells us anything about home, & make sure to use HOME in your title. - 2 pts

28 - We’re all a fan of the gorgeous sunburst papers our designers often include in kits, but this challenge is all about making your OWN sunburst out of strips of patterned paper, words, ribbons, you name it! - 2 pts

32 - By The Numbers: This year we’re focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on location! If you were to ask “where am I?” numbers would be involved. You have a zip code, an address, a house number, and latitude & longitude can map your location. Think of the numbers that tell a story about where you are and scrap it putting the focus of your page on the numbers! - 2 pts

Last edited by Nixenkind; 06-14-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 02:36 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

me

total:31
NR:5

#4 Scrap about a childhood friend, a friend now or what it means to be a friend - 2 pts. +1 NR (NRJuliana Kneipp: Truly Madly Deeply)

6. I lost count after 25 flowers on this gorgeous layout by chocochoco. We want you to pile it on. Take an embellishment and have at least 25 of the same type of embellie on your layout (flowers, stars, frames, buttons, ribbons...) You can do it! 2 pt. 1 NR pt (NR=Studio Basic Designs: Fly High Butterfly)

11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts

12 - There are soooooo many gorgeous color palettes in this wedding blog! Use one of these inspiration boards as inspiration for a layout, and link us up to the specific palette/inspiration board you were inspired by! - 2pts. +1 NR pt (NRMeghan Mullens and Bella Gypsy Designs: Remember The Compliments)
inspired by this modern rainbow

15 - Pick at least two letter prompts and use them to inspire a layout. - 2pts.

16. Paper To Digi Challenge - Lift one of the amazing paper scrapbook pages from the In A Creative Bubble blog and create your own digital version! - 2 pts
I lifted this lo
http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.co...l/scrapbooking

20. Recipe Challenge time. Create a page using the following recipe, inspired by Angie's (nun69) page. Recipe: Large date, at least 5 flowers, one large frame, 6 buttons, a folded paper flower, at least two word strips, arrows and newsprint. - 2 pts. + 1 NR pt
(nr :Libby Pritchett: Be Awesome)

21. Photography Challenge - Capturing Candid Moments. Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos and then feature 2 candid photos on one layout. (No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff!) 2 pts.

25. The world is not always rainbows and flowers. Dig deep and scrap about something that is not so happy in your life. You can do it!! -2 pts. + 1 NR pt (NR=Meghan Mullens: Have Faith)

28. We're all a fan of the gorgeous sunburst papers our designers often include in kits, but this challenge is all about making your OWN sunburst out of strips of patterned paper, words, ribbons, you name it! - 2 pts

30. This collage of square photos is just Fantastic! Clean lines, yet on a grid, cluttered, yet easy to see all the different dimensions! Create your own collage of square (Instagram?) photos using this examples as a guide! You must use at least 16 photos on a loose-grid like the example here! - 2 pts

Last edited by nun69; 07-02-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to try!
Old 06-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot! Love the monthly portfolio. It makes me scrap more
Old 06-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

My spot
Old 06-01-2013, 06:51 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

my spot!

Points -- 6
NR Points - 2
TOTAL -- 8 Points

#1 - Scrap a layout inspired from a activity from the HowDoesShe List - 2 points + 1NR Point (Cindy's half pack template 86 - released 1.6, scrapped 1.6)

#3 - Create a list for the journaling on a page using at least 3 different fonts. - 2 pts

#12 - Use on of the colour inspirations on this website for a layout (I used this one) - 2 points + 1NR Point (Cindy's template 144 - released 1.6, scrapped 8.6)

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!

Last edited by ksbella; 06-07-2013 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

total: 40 pts.

10pts. + 1pt. NR (Carolina Coast from Melissa - uploaded 6/10) 2 - Use this awesome snapguide as inspiration to create your own chunky wood, art journal style, wall art!

2pts. + 1pt. hybrid 7 -This whimsical idea of combining something tangible with something doodled is sooo fun! Use the same concept on your next page by pairing something real with a doodle to create a complete image!

2pts. + 1pt. hybrid 10 - Create a crazy, creative and cool page using lots of washi tape!!

2pts. 11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy uploaded 6/8) 17. Create a layout that features the favorite father in your life.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 6/3) 19 - These placemats are so fun! Using them as inspiration, create a LO that features confetti as a border around the edges of the page

2pts. 20. Recipe Challenge time. Create a page using the following recipe, inspired by Angie's (nun69) page. Recipe: Large date, at least 5 flowers, one large frame, 6 buttons, a folded paper flower, at least two word strips, arrows and newsprint.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (kit from, KCB uploaded 6/3) 21. Photography Challenge - Capturing Candid Moments. Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos and then feature 2 candid photos on one layout. (No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff!)

2pts. 24. With the coming of summer, I always think of one thing... the Fair! Particularly Fair Food. Scrap about something that you look forward to every year, and why it is so special or such a treat.

2pts. + 1pt. NR (font from Darcy - uploaded 6/8) 26. Home Sweet Home. Are you a home body? Do you live away from your "true" home? What does your home look like now? Describe your dream home. Create a layout that tells us anything about home, and make sure to use HOME in your title.

2pts. 27. I love the clean, blocked design of this magazine layout. Be inspired to create your own clean layout for this challenge.

2pts. 28. We're all a fan of the gorgeous sunburst papers our designers often include in kits, but this challenge is all about making your OWN sunburst out of strips of patterned paper, words, ribbons, you name it!

1pt. Blog Challenge

Last edited by sigmakap95; 07-01-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:14 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

My spot.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

30 pts!
27 - I love the clean, blocked design of this magazine layout. Be inspired to create your own clean & graphic layout for this
challenge. - 2 pts

9 - Project Life cards are a trend, and the good news is that they aren’t just for project life pages! Use at least 4 project life cards
on a non-project life layout! - 2 pts

8 - “You know all those things you’ve always wanted to do? You should go do them.” -show us something you wanted to do and DID! - 2 pts DS wanted to win a jar of coins for HS NHS like his oler brother did...he is so competetive...so to take off the competitive edge we joked about it a little.

11- USE A DISNEY MOVIE QUOTE REACH FOR THE SKY - 2 PTS

#3 Create a list for the journaling on a page using at least three different fonts- 2 pts

1-check put this incresible list of free summer activities -car wash- 2 pts

10- create a crazy,creative, super cool page using washi tape- 2 pts

17 - create a lo featuring the favorate father in your life. 2 pts plus 1 pt=3pts

#20 Its recipe challenge time. 2 pts

15 - Pick at least two letter prompts from the poster above, and use them to inspire a layout! - 2 pts

19 - These placemats are so fun! Using them as inspiration, create a LO that features confetti as a border around the edges of
the page. - 2 pts

#16 paper to digi challenge -2 pts

#21 No posed pictures here -2 pts

30 - This collage of square photos is just Fantastic! Clean lines on a grid, cluttered,yet easy to see all the different dimensions!
Create your own collage of at least 16 square(Instagram?) photos using this example as a guide! - 2 pts+ 1 Pt+ 3 pts

Last edited by scrapapictur; 06-27-2013 at 06:53 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:53 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My Spot!

20 Pts.

10 - Create a crazy, creative and cool page using lots of washi tape!! - 2 pts

Traci Reed and Jady Day Studio_Pop a Wheelie-girl
Font_DJB TARA print

12 - There are soooooo many gorgeous color palettes in this wedding blog! Use one of these inspiration boards as inspiration for a layout, and link us up to the specific palette/inspiration board you were inspired by! - 2pts
http://burnettsboards.com/2012/09/or...e-spot-yellow/

Traci Reed and Julie Billingsley_A Simple Kind Of Man
613SpeedScrapTemplate
Font_DJB Tara Script

16. Paper To Digi Challenge - Lift one of the amazing paper scrapbook pages from the In A Creative Bubble blog and create your own digital version! - 2 pts

Libby Pritchett_Spare Me and a stitch from Play Ball
Font DJB LIVE YOUR STORY

18 - I love tags! Create a LO that prominently includes at least 5 tags. - 2 pts.

Julie Billingsley_ Wonderous, Word Art from Masked Marvels and tag from jbillingsley-Smart Aleck-tag

Font_ Action Is, Wider JL and Arial

19 - These placemats are so fun! Using them as inspiration, create a LO that features confetti as a border around the edges of the page. - 2 pts.

Jady Day Studio & Meghan Mullens_Life 101_Dare To Bloom
Font_DJB Tara's Heart for Oklahoma and ParkAvenue BT

20. Recipe Challenge time. Create a page using the following recipe, inspired by Angie's (nun69) page. Recipe: Large date, at least 5 flowers, one large frame, 6 buttons, a folded paper flower, at least two word strips, arrows and newsprint. - 2 pts.

Zoe Pearn_Wanderlust and Wanderlust Alpha

21. Photography Challenge - Capturing Candid Moments. Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos and then feature 2 candid photos on one layout. (No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff!) 2 pts

Traci Reed and Studio Basic Designs_Lost In Reverie
Font_DJB TARA print

22 - A great source for scrapbook challenges and inspiration is The Digi Dares. Create a LO for one of this month's challenges (posted weekly) using SSD goodies - and have fun! - 2 pts.
I did this one http://www.digidares.com/page/5/

Shawna Clingerman_Captured Life, Captured Love and Captured Memories
Font_ DJB Tara Script

27. I love the clean, blocked design of this magazine layout. Be inspired to create your own clean layout for this challenge. -2 pts.

Libby Pritchett_Spare Me
Traci Reed_10080minutes-template5-Right
Font_DJB Tara's Heart for Oklahoma

28. We're all a fan of the gorgeous sunburst papers our designers often include in kits, but this challenge is all about making your OWN sunburst out of strips of patterned paper, words, ribbons, you name it! - 2 pts

Erica Zane_Hayfever Happens and Ribbons from various kits from Erica.
Font_DLB TARA print

Last edited by Beebo; 06-20-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

Total: 6 pts

#17 Layout about your favorite father 2pts and 1 NR pt for He's Rad posted 6/8/13

#3 List in 3+ different fonts 2pts and 1 NR pt for 365 Unscripted Freestyle frames and Stitched Grids 2 posted 6/15/13

Last edited by staciahall; 06-15-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

total: 2

#8 - 2p. + 1 NR (Carolina Coast by Melissa Bennett, uploaded 8/6)

#11 - 2p.

Last edited by fifilur; 06-08-2013 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:08 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 20
New release: 4 of 5
Hybrid: 0 of 5

2- Wall Art Chunky Wood Art Journaling 11 pts (10pts +1 pt NR 06.15.13 posted 06.22.13)

8- Something You Wanted to do and You did 3 pts (2pts + 1pt NR 06.29.13 Hold on Tight by Erica Zane & Studio Basics Posted 07.01.13)

26- Home Sweet Home 3 pts (2pts + 1pt NR 06.29.13 Hold on Tight by Erica Zane & Studio Basics Posted 07.01.13)

27-Clean Blocked Design 3pts (2pts + 1pt NR 06.29.13 Hold on Tight by Erica Zane & Studio Basics Posted 07.01.13)

Total Points: 20
New release: 4 of 5
Hybrid: 0 of 5

Last edited by calvinawalsh; 07-01-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:49 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

2. Hybrid Art- 10pts
I tried so hard to follow the tutorial.... then halfway through realized I hated it.... so I went a different direction. Never would have gotten started without the inspiration!!! Now where to hang it..... :-)

4. My Bestie- 2pts

7. Real with Doodles- 2pts

11. Quote Me- 2pts

18. Tag you're it!! 2 pts

21. Candid Camera 2 pts

25. Depression- 2pts

26. I loved this one... :-) I got to use a favorite quote!!- 2pts

32. Where am I by numbers... honestly I was uncomfortable with this.... I like to remain at least a little anonymous online.... for a lot of reasons, but I didn't want to put any specific identifying info on my photo.... therefore I went with binary for the word "Home" 2 pts

Last edited by Sarai; 06-08-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Count me in, right here!

#1, Summer Activities, Points: 2

#5, 100 of something, Points: 2

#6, at least 25 of ..., Points: 2

#7 Real and Doodled, Points: 2

#8, Something You Wanted to Do and Did, Points: 2

#10, Washi Tape, Points: 2

#11, Disney Quotes:
Quote 1, Points: 2

Quote 2, Points: 2

#12 Wedding Color Palette, Points: 2
colour palette used: Aqua Blue Green

my page:

#13, List Prompt, Points: 2

#18, tags, Points: 2

# 19, Confetti Border, Points: 2

#21, Candid Photos, Points: 2

#25, not so happy, Points: 2

#26, Home, Points: 2

#27, Blocked Magazine Design, Points: 2

#28, DIY Sunburst, Points: 2

#30, Collage of at least 16 squares, Points: 2

#32, By The Numbers, Location, Points: 2

TOTAL POINTS: 38

Last edited by christelle; 06-22-2013 at 10:45 AM. Reason: adding pages
Old 06-01-2013, 03:10 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

NR Points: 1
Total points: 3
June Portefolie #6 - Take an embellishment and have at least 25 of the same type of embellie on your layout (June 1st).

Last edited by Moodyjudy; 06-01-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:05 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2

my spot
Old 06-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

me!

Total= 27 points

8. Do all the things you want to do (my son loves super heros and doing the Avenger Training was a dream for him)

2 points

12. Wedding Blog
http://burnettsboards.com/2013/04/red-white-blue/

2 points

13. Annette Haring (Out My Front Door)

2 points

14. Helen Dardik art

2 points

15. Letter Prompts (create & dream big) + NR Mr Wise Guy 6/22

3 points

16. Paper 2 Digi

2 points

18. Tags + NR You Shine 6/22

3 points

23. Through my Child's Eyes + NR Hold On Tight 6/29

3 points

24. Summer + NR 104 Days of Summer 6/29

3 points

25. Not Always Rainbow & Sunshine

2 points

31. Who I Used to Be + NR Go Artsy 6/15

3 points

Last edited by lovely1m; 06-28-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm done TOTAL POINTS = 20
Challenge 3 - create a list for journaling using different fonts
2 pts

Challenge 4 - scrap about a friendship
2 pts

Challenge 11 - use one of the listed Disney quotes
2 pts

Challenge 16 - Paper to Digi
2 pts + 1 NR (Frolic by Traci Reed, completed June 2)

was a scraplift of this layout

Challenge 17 - a layout about a favorite father
2 pts

Challenge 19 - use confetti as a border
2 pts

Challenge 21 - feature 2 candid photos
2 pts

Challenge 30 - scrap 16 square photos on a loose grid
2 pts

Challenge 32 - the numbers that tell a story about where you are
2 pts + 1 NR (The Sunshine State by Traci Reed and Sugarplum Paperie, completed June 29)

Last edited by kim517; 06-30-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 31 (5 NR)

1. Summer Activities List: Take a Walk - 2 pts + 1NR (Live, Love, Life by Ru, posted 6/1)

4. Best Friend - 2pts + 1NR (Jar of Hearts by Ju, posted 6/1)

6. 25 of Something (flowers) - 2 pts

9. Use 4 Project Life Cards - 2 pts

11. Disney Quotes - 2 pts

12. Blog Inspiration 2pts + 1NR (Truly Madly Deeply by Juliana, posted 6/8)

Inspiration:

14. Helen Dardik Inspiration 2 pts + 1NR (Hey Girl by Libby, posted 6/1)

16. Paper to Digi - 2 pts + 1NR (Be Awesome by Libby, posted 6/8)

page lifted (center cluster):

My Page:

19. Confetti Border - 2 pts

21. Candid Photo - 2 pts

24. Something you look forward to (Summer Art Retreats) - 2 pts

27. Graphic Design - 2 pts

28. Sunburst with paper strips - 2 pts

Last edited by HeyJude; 07-01-2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:40 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Was thinking I'd skip this month, but the lowered points for the discounts are too tempting to resist. Thanks!!
Old 06-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

My Spot:

Total Points:31
New Release Points:5

#16 2pts + 1NR pts

#28 2+1NR

#6 2+1NR

#31 2pts

#17. Create a layout that features the favorite father in your life. 2 pts + 1NR

#22 2 pts + 1 NR digidare: #327

#29 2pts

#12 2pts

#20 2pts

3#0 2pts

#11 2pts

#1 2pts

#16 2pts

Last edited by dgreenshield; 07-01-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:12 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Total points: 2

# 11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts

Total points: 2
Old 06-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Trista

warming up my spot for June!

happily creating for Darcy Baldwin, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Krystal Hartley, and Studio Basic Designs
Old 06-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Think I will give this a go again.

Total = 26 pts + 5 NR = 31 pts

Challenge 3: List with 3 different fonts (2 pts)

Challenge 12: Wedding Pallet Inspiration (2 pts)

Challenge 14: Helen Dardik Inspiration (2 pts) + NR Krystal Hartley Being Jack and Jill (1 pt) = 3 pts

Challenge 15: Journal Prompt Poster (2 pts) + NR Meg Mullens and Jady Day Studios Life 101 (1 pt) = 3 pts

Challenge 16: Paper to Digi (2 pts)

Challenge 18: Tags (2 pts)

Challenge 19: Confetti Border (2 pts) + NR Krystal Hartley Mother is a Verb (1pt) = 3 pts

Challenge 21: Candid Photos (2 pts)

Challenge 23: See you (2 pts) + NR Meghand Mullens Remember the Comlliments (1 pt)= 3 pts

Challenge 25: Dig Deep (2 pts) + NR Meghan Mullens Have a Little Faith (1pt) = 3 pts

Challenge 27: Clean, graphic layout (2 pts)

Challenge 28: Sunburst (2pts)

Challenge 31: Me, Myself and I (2 pts)

Total = 26 pts + 5 NR = 31 pts

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 06-29-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Old 06-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot
Old 06-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

10 - Create a crazy, creative and cool page using lots of washi tape!! You can find some packs here: www.sweetshoppede... - 2 pts

11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points.

- Pick at least two letter prompts and use them to inspire a layout. - 2pts.

21. Photography Challenge - Capturing Candid Moments. Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos and then feature 2 candid photos on one layout. (No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff!)

2 pts + 1pt NR = 3pts
Used Friends Forever by Mari (released 6/1)

29. Alphas, Alphas, Everywhere! Mix and match at least 7 of your alphas, and make them take up at least 75% of the page, now's the time to have FUN with all those gorgeous letters you've got hiding in folders on your hard drive! - 2 pts

Last edited by navaja77; 06-28-2013 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Its my first month! I cant Wait!!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Going to give it a shot...
Old 06-04-2013, 05:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

my spot for June

total = 30 pts
challenge = 26 pts + N/R = 4 pts

1 - Check out this incredible list of free Summer activities from the How Does She? blog and put one of their ideas into action. Have fun and scrap it too! - 2 pts

9 - Project Life cards are a trend, and the good news is that they aren’t just for project life pages! Use at least 4 project life cards on a non-project life layout! - 2 pts

11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts per layout up to 10 points.

reach for the sky - 2pts

hakuna matata -2pts

nothing's impossible -2pts

12 - There are soooooo many gorgeous color palettes in this wedding blog! Use one of these inspiration boards as inspiration for a layout, and link us up to the specific palette/inspiration board you were inspired by! - 2pts + 1pt NR

palette :

15 - Pick at least two letter prompts and use them to inspire a layout. - 2pts
sing along, trust God

17. Create a layout that features the favorite father in your life. 2 pts

19 - These placemats are so fun! Using them as inspiration, create a LO that features confetti as a border around the edges of the page. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

21. Photography Challenge - Capturing Candid Moments. Read this article on ways to capture better candid photos and then feature 2 candid photos on one layout. (No posed pictures here, show us the fun stuff!) 2 pts + 1pt NR

22 - A great source for scrapbook challenges and inspiration is The Digi Dares. Create a LO for one of this month's challenges (posted weekly) using SSD goodies - and have fun! - 2 pts + 1pt NR

24. With the coming of summer, I always think of one thing... the Fair! Particularly Fair Food. Scrap about something that you look forward to every year, and why it is so special or such a treat. -2 pts.

Last edited by eve11ne; 06-30-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 5

16. Paper To Digi Challenge - 2pts + 1NR point To the Moon and Back 6/11

Lifted From:
me

28. make your OWN sunburst out of strips of patterned paper, words, ribbons, you name it! - 2 pts

Last edited by kristipy; 06-26-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 31
NR points: 5/5
Hybrid points:

1 - Check out this incredible list of free Summer activities from the How Does She? blog and put one of their ideas into action. Have fun and scrap it too! - 2 pts - Have a Craft Night

>>>

3. - Create a list for the journaling on a page using at least 3 different fonts. 2 pts Plus one NR point for Cindy's Set 147; NR 15/06; uploaded l/o 20/6

5. Scrap a page about 100 of something - 100 things I love about myself. 100 things that make me smile. It's going to be journal heavy! 2 pt Plus one NR point for Libby's 'Be Awesome' release 8/6

8 - "You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go do them." - show us something you wanted to do and DID! - 2 pts

11 - Use one of these Disney movie quotes in your next page! - 2 pts per layout Plus one NR point for 'Green Eyed Monster' 29-06-13

13 - I thought the way Annette Haring interpreted the 30 Lists challenge was amazing! Pick one of the list prompts featured and use that as a jumping off point for journaling on your layout 2pts plus one NR point for Sugarplum Paperie's fwp Heart and Home 22/06/13

My layout:

scraplifted this one:

My version

20. Recipe Challenge time. Create a page using the following recipe, inspired by Angie's (nun69) page. Recipe: Large
date, at least 5 flowers, one large frame, 6 buttons, a folded paper flower, at least two word strips, arrows and newsprint - 2 pts
(no NR, uploaded layout 26-06-13)

24. With the coming of summer, I always think of one thing... the Fair! Particularly Fair Food. Scrap about something that
you look forward to every year, and why it is so special or such a treat. -2 pts.

25. The world is not always rainbows and flowers. Dig deep and scrap about something that is not so happy in your life. You can do it!! -2 pts

29. Alphas, Alphas, Everywhere! Mix and match at least 7 of your alphas, and make them take up at least 75% of the page,
now's the time to have FUN with all those gorgeous letters you've got hiding in folders on your hard drive! - 2 pts

31 - Take inspiration from Novartis Reflections Campaign by Tom Hussey to create a layout that reflects back on who you (or
a loved one) used to be. - 2 pts
plus one NR point for 'Disco Party' 22/06/13

TOTAL POINTS: 31
NR points: 5/5

Donna

Last edited by scrapweaver; 06-30-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points = 22

1. Summer Activities = 2

4. Best Friends = 2

5. 100 Things = 2

8. What You've Always Wanted To Do = 2

9. Project Life cards = 2

10. Washi tape = 2

11. Disney quote (layout #1) = 2

Disney quote (layout #2) = 2

Disney quote (layout #3) = 2

12. Color inspiration = 2

30. Collage of square photos = 2

Total Points = 22

Last edited by Valgal; 06-19-2013 at 07:08 AM.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 27
NR points:5
Hybrid points:

#1 - Summer activities (2pts + 1pt NR for Julie's "Go Wild")

#8 - Something You Wanted to Do (2pts + 1pt NR for Shawna & Jenn's Wise Guy)

#9 - 4 PL cards (2pts)

#11 - Disney Quotes
Greener Seaweed (2pts)

#12 - palettes (2pts + 1pt NR for Cindy's Template Set 146
inspired by this palette:
http://burnettsboards.com/2013/05/dusty-blue-yellow/

#17 All about Daddy (2pts + 1pt NR for Cindy's Set 149)

#19 Confetti border (2pts)

#21 Candid Photos (2pts)
[img]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/data/570/my-lastSSD.jpg[/img]

#24 Best of Summer (2pts)

#25 - dig deep (2pts + 1pt NR for Libby's Be Awesome)

siggy by the incredibly amazing Jacinda

Last edited by misfitinmn; 07-01-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS: 13
NR points:1
Hybrid points:
#12- Pick a Mood Board( http://burnettsboards.com/2013/01/st...aderequest/)-2

#16- Paper to Digi(lift of this layout: http://inacreativebubble.blogspot.co...eattle.html)-2

#18- Use at least 5 tags-2

#21- Candid Photos-2 (NR- By The Seaside 6/15)

#27- Clean and graphic -2

#30- 16 square photo collage-2

Last edited by NeverendingJen; 06-16-2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

my spot!!
Old 06-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Angie's pushing me to jump back in-

1. 2pts- Summer Activities-

3. 2pts- List with 3 or more fonts-

7. 2pts- An emblished doodle-

11. 2pts- Disney Movie Quotes

2pts-

12. 2pts- Chose wedding color scheme- Blue & Orange-

15. 2pts- Chose 2--- I chose Venture Out and Enjoy Life- I showcased my kids living life on an everyday bases out of the house, at one of the many parks we go to.

16. 2pts- My chosen paper layout to lift- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IV5pzIcesC...0/hanami01.jpg

17. 2pts- Favorite Father-

18. 2pts- 5 or more tags-

21. 2pts, Candid shot-

25. 2pts Diggin Deep-

30. 2pts- loose grid-

Total- 26pts

Last edited by Milmomma; 06-24-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

6. I lost count after 25 flowers on this gorgeous layout by chocochoco. We want you to pile it on. Take an embellishment and have at least 25 of the same type of embellie on your layout (flowers, stars, frames, buttons, ribbons...) You can do it! 2 pt. + 1 NR pt. = 3 pt. (Studio Basic Just Another Alpha Pack IV-new 6/8)

+1 NR point - You Shine by Ru and Libby

17. Create a layout that features the favorite father in your life. 2 pts

Daddy and the girls doing what they do best - having fun and making a mess

22 - A great source for scrapbook challenges and inspiration is The Digi Dares. Create a LO for one of this month's challenges (posted weekly) using SSD goodies - and have fun! - 2 pts.

25. The world is not always rainbows and flowers. Dig deep and scrap about something that is not so happy in your life. You can do it!! -2 pts.

30. This collage of square photos is just Fantastic! Clean lines, yet on a grid, cluttered, yet easy to see all the different dimensions! Create your own collage of square (Instagram?) photos using this examples as a guide! You must use at least 16 photos on a loose-grid like the example here! - 2 pts + 1 NR pt + 3 pts (KCBs You're Going To Miss This - scrapped on 6/25 released 6/22)

Total points - 17

Last edited by breakingbrie; 06-25-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total: 2 pts

2 pts 25. The world is not always rainbows and flowers. Dig deep and scrap about something that is not so happy in your life. You can do it!!
Old 06-11-2013, 03:43 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 pts
4 of 5 NR

#3 - 2 pts

#4 - 3 pts - NR Enchanted overlays by Glitter & Co, released 8 June, uploaded 13 June

#6 - 2 pts

#8 - 2 pts

#9 - 3 pts - NR Enchanted overlays by Glitter & Co, released 8 June, uploaded 13 June

#11 - 2 pts

#12 - 3 pts - NR 365 Unscripted Stitched Grids 2 by Traci Reed, released 15 June, uploaded 19 June

#17 - 3 pts - NR Enchanted overlays by Glitter & Co, released 8 June, uploaded 12 June

#19 - 2 pts

#22 - 2 pts

#26 - 2 pts

#28 - 2 pts

#30 - 2 pts

Last edited by lorryfach; 06-19-2013 at 08:06 AM.