Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default First day of September is FULL of fun and gorgeous products by Studio Basic!

Good Morning to the most SWEET people!!
Hope you're having a wonderful day! I know school is coming back! And I know some of you are relieved! hahah So, let's do that quickly and you can enjoy your "last summer weekend"! And I have A LOT to show you!

First, I have a template pack, the "Keep Calm and Scrap It #5"! You know my templates, right? They are easy to use. And cool! SO cool! With a mix of styles! And always with many spaces and this is great, considering that I know you have many many photos to scrap!

And here some amazing pages using each of these:

Now I have a paper pack. You know, I'm crazy about papers! And if you are like me, the "Back To Basics: Must Have Papers #2" is perfect to you! There are 40 papers! And the colors... YUMMY!!

You can see the girls rocking this pack here:

And tell me, are you a banner type person?? If yes, HELLO!!! "Addiction: Banners!" is for you!! This pack has 15 banners that are ready for use AND, also, 15 templates so you can do your own banner using your favorite papers, photos... I told you this pack is for you!

And, again, some gorgeous page using this pack! I have to say, these girls had to work hard this week!

Ok, now one of my favorite packs! This is SO "real scrapbooking"! For me, borders are always a fun and necessary detail! So, here is a pack with 45 for you! 45!! "Addiction: Clipping Masks!" has 45 masks to you make your own borders!

Now, prepare yourself to see what the girls have done with this pack!

They ROCK, right??

Well, that is all for today! I have more news coming, as an entire and FREE kit! And a new collab to the next week! And another one to the next NEXT week! haha So, stay tuned! Remember that you can always see and know more about Studio Basic on my facebook fan page!

Have a great weekend! Scrap more! And have FUN!