Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Designer Call 2007: The Benefits

Sooo you've read about what's in it for us. Now it's time for us to share what's in it for you...

Team Spirit

We're very proud of the team environment we've created here at the Sweet Shoppe and should you join us you will be part of a small, tight-knit group of individuals who have a say in the creative decisions which make the Sweet Shoppe what it is. This includes but is not limited to Sales & Events, Calls & New Team Members additions, Collaboration Kits, Advertising Opportunities and much, much more.

We have a VERY active private forum and nearly everything relating to the site is discussed as a group before decisions are made.

Payments & Fee Structure

Sweet Shoppe Designs offers a VERY low 20% flat commission structure - this means you earn 80% of all of your sales. Period.

Payments are made twice per month and include a payperiod from the 1st the 15th of the month and one from the 16th - last day of the month.

Detailed sales reports and paypal payments are generally sent within two days of the close of the pay period.

Other Benefits
  • 100% Discount in the Sweet Shoppe - yep everything is FREE to our designers.
  • 3 AMAZING layouts featuring your designs will be created by our SugarBabes each month. We have a rotating schedule for our Babes which insures that each designer at the Sweet Shoppe is represented equally here on the site.
  • Site Sponsored, consistent advertising for the Sweet Shoppe through banner & newsletter ads on high profile sites such as DigiShopTalk.com, ShabbyPrincess.com and many others from time to time.
  • A Weekly Newsletter which goes out to more and 2300 subscribers & growing.
  • A store which accepts both paypal and credit cards directly on the site giving your customers more payment options.
  • Impeccable Customer Service handled personally by our site owner which insures that your customers are kept happy and coming back again and again.
  • A full service site which is maintained and updated with the latest software and fresh looks on a regular basis.
  • A site owner who is 100% committed to your success and making your experience at Sweet Shoppe Designs the absolute best it can be!
We could go on and on but that should cover the basics. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to admin@sweetshoppedesigns.com. We'll get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.

Robin
Old 04-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery
Default Designer Call

Mannnn... I would just about KILL to come join you SWEET chicks! I just don't think I can create that much stuff btwn here and FPD...I have another job AND I'm SLOWWWW, lol!

I wish you all luck with your call...EVERY single one of you TOTALLY RAWK!!! I know you will be FLOOODED with applications...Maybe I'll get lucky enough to see this offer again soon.

Have a Happy Easter!

Christina Renee

Funky Playground Kid
Old 04-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Sweet Shoppe Founder

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinarenee View Post
Mannnn... I would just about KILL to come join you SWEET chicks! I just don't think I can create that much stuff btwn here and FPD...I have another job AND I'm SLOWWWW, lol!

I wish you all luck with your call...EVERY single one of you TOTALLY RAWK!!! I know you will be FLOOODED with applications...Maybe I'll get lucky enough to see this offer again soon.

Have a Happy Easter!

Christina Renee

Funky Playground Kid
Wellll..it's an exclusive position, so our new designers will only be designing for SSD.

My siggy needs a re-vamp!

Old 04-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I wish I had the creative design bug... but I have not gotten that far yet.... What a fab. opportunity for the new designers.

Best of luck to everyone... and I cant see who will be joining the team

Old 04-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

i'm not a designer, but i'm curious so i wanted to read about the benefits...and then decided that i just had to respond to part of the post by robin. she mentioned the great customer service....she's not just blowin' smoke up...well you know what i mean. LOL! i have had NOTHING but positive interactions with customer service here at this site. robin is super fast to help out and is personable and friendly while doing it - you don't feel like you're reading a computer generated reply when she emails you back. just thought i'd throw in my two-cents about it!

My Sorry Excuse for Blog
Old 04-28-2007, 04:49 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Oh Man, I am a non-exclusive designer, I would so love the opportunity to create designs for the store, I love al the designers and it would be a dream come true.....are the designers exclusive or just their designs they make for your store???? I think it is a dumb questions...but you know what they say.

I am bummed now

Beth
Old 04-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyscrapper76 View Post
Oh Man, I am a non-exclusive designer, I would so love the opportunity to create designs for the store, I love al the designers and it would be a dream come true.....are the designers exclusive or just their designs they make for your store???? I think it is a dumb questions...but you know what they say.

I am bummed now

Beth

Hi Beth-

Just wanted to answer your question. All of the designers are exclusive to the site, not just the designs. We can sell our products here and at a personal site only.

All the best,
T.