Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2018, 09:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Sports Album

This past weekend we kicked off the Fall Soccer Season. I usually create a Shutterfly Album at the end of the season. This year I am going to try to create it as the season progresses. I share the photos I take at the Game with the Team. I usually post on Social Media and my Blog. I plan to add an additional step- add photos to Shutterfly and create the page.
Any tips? Wish me luck!
Old 08-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my daughter plays soccer too! and I am un official team photographer - every season I end up with over 1,000 photos of the team!

I create a google photos album and I share it with all the parents. This way I can upload the photos and it's on them to download any images they want to keep, or just add them to their own google photos library. I have the ones of my daughter in an additional album that is shared with our entire extended family so they can see her in action without all the other random team photos.

what's nice is that many places that offer albums can automatically connect to google photos.

I take a lot of photos though - and I edit them all and get them posted after each game. I have a great lens for sports (70-200 f 2.8L) and many of the parents are really appreciative so that makes it worth it.

last year's album is here

beckie_scraps on IG!
Old 08-23-2018, 08:54 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I store and share from SmugMug.
The photos I share on Social Media each week are usually of just my children and are sized for the web. I now also save those at full sized and upload to Shutterfly.

So far I am 2 for 2 for both my Kids!! We have more games this weekend so I hope I can stay on top of it!

Your photos look great!!

Last edited by kristalund; 08-23-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm too lazy to do a season album for them so you're way ahead of me! I just put a few soccer pics/pages in with the rest of the family album. I'll occasionally share a few on FB...but I get so frustrated with the image quality there! good photos end up looking fuzzy/blurry on fb and it makes me nuts.

beckie_scraps on IG!