Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Think Outside The Box - September

Sweet Shoppers! August was absolutely amazing and I am SO blown away by the layouts you created for our Summer Shadowbox event... WOW! If you're feeling at all like I am, you might be ready for a breather, so I'm excited to share that we're going to take a little break from our Think Outside The Box challenges for the month of September!

Never fear though, we want you to get all of the rewards coming to you, so everyone who has participated in our TOTB challenges in July or August or who participated in our Summer Shadowbox event will automatically get a Sweet Rewards point for September and the applicable discount when our challenge fairy sends coupons in October!

I also want to let you know that just because we wont be posting our regular challenges this month doesn't mean we won't have some inspiration and fun for you to take part in! After all, we do have some yummy treats from our Featured Designers to give away, so keep your eyes open for mini games and challenges throughout the month for your chance to play along and win!

Thanks again for being part of our inspiring community... you guys are truly amazing!!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 08-30-2014 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks Robin!!! With all my vacations/beginning of school in August, the Shadowbox Challenges have been too much for me, BUT I have been faithfully doing the Think Outside the Box Challenges. Glad to see it worked out for me too!

You all are such amazing scrappers so glad to be hanging out with you here!! Looking forward to the 'minis'!
Old 08-31-2014, 01:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to feel a little lost after the scrapping frenzy that was August!! But yes, I need a breather too! Thanks for all the fun over the past month and I'll be rearing to go again with TOTB in October!
Old 08-31-2014, 02:31 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for the 'heads up' Robin.
I think I'm going to be a bit lost too, but I could use a breather too. And I'm looking forward to the mini's as well.

Old 08-31-2014, 07:49 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thanks! Honestly, I am worn out! LOL. It was fun though!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:32 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I didn't do the Shadowbox because August is crazy for me, but I'll enjoy the break. Getting in a back to school routine is always a challenge for this teacher, and this year seems to be exceptionally difficult. I'm also sick due to seasonal allergies and trying to function with ongoing allergy attacks. So I'll take the break and use it to organize my scrap stuff and do great work for my designers. Enjoy a month off everyone!
Old 08-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Yay! My TOTB pages were really hard to do during August. I'm glad for the break. Next week I'll probably be missing them though. You know, once I've rested a little.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

thanks for letting us know! <3

Old 08-31-2014, 07:40 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

A breather would be great! Had a blast with the shadowbox challenges, but I'm ready for a break! ;-). Will there still be a winner for last week's TOTB challenge?

Gallery
Old 08-31-2014, 09:51 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

LOL-after having so many fabulous challenges this month, I think I might go into withdrawl with no TOTB challenges next month! Can't wait to see what the minis will be. Thanks for the extra point-I think that might get me to a 40% discount for Oct.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Nooo!! Have only just discovered them and been all fired up to scrap again with the challenges after months of not scrapping! I'm sure there'll be something along the way to keep me going though.
Old 09-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Phew!! Thanks for the breather, Robin!
Old 09-01-2014, 09:04 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

i will be ready for TOTB in Oct!
Old 09-02-2014, 07:38 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitysuet View Post
Nooo!! Have only just discovered them and been all fired up to scrap again with the challenges after months of not scrapping! I'm sure there'll be something along the way to keep me going though.
You could always look back at the previous TOTB Challenges and try some of the ones you haven't done yet. It won't be worth any points, but if you need the challenge, they are fun prompts!!!
Old 09-02-2014, 04:49 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I think this is a good choice. I left the TOTB challenges for what thery are in August and wanted to start again now. Does not matter at all. I need some rehab lol. Thanks so much for giving us points anyway! Sweet of you!
Old 10-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Never fear though, we want you to get all of the rewards coming to you, so everyone who has participated in our TOTB challenges in July or August or who participated in our Summer Shadowbox event will automatically get a Sweet Rewards point for September and the applicable discount when our challenge fairy sends coupons in October!
I was wondering if the coupons have already been sent out for October, as this week is the 2nd full M-F of the month. I haven't received a coupon, though I participated in TOTB in July and August and also participated in the Summer Shadowbox. Have the coupons been sent out yet?
Old 10-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKSP View Post
I was wondering if the coupons have already been sent out for October, as this week is the 2nd full M-F of the month. I haven't received a coupon, though I participated in TOTB in July and August and also participated in the Summer Shadowbox. Have the coupons been sent out yet?
Thanks for your patience! I just sent these out!! My husband has been home on vacation all week and I just totally spaced on these - did the tracker a few days ago in anticipation of getting them done early and then yeah... LOL.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!

R
Old 10-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much!
Old 10-15-2014, 04:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
To qualify for the Sweet Rewards point for September by participating in the Summer Shadowbox event, did we need to do a layout for each day? I only participated when I could, but thought I would get a coupon this month based on Robin's statement. It's not a big deal, I just thought I'd ask.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:34 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I'm not sure what the criteria was here - I haven't got anything although I took part in the Shadowbox challenges.