Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-02-2014, 06:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default A new kit, a new freebie and a guest CT call!

I have a pretty new kit in the shop this week. Here is Hello, Darling:

This beautiful kit has a retro vibe and it’s full of little office inspired ephemera bits. Inside this collection you will find 16 beautiful papers and 53 elements including things like doodles, flowers, frames, labels, word art and notecards! And during the Sweet Shoppe’s NSD sale, you’ll find this collection on sale for 30% off!

There is also a coordinating set of Hello, Darling : Notecards:

Here are some amazing layouts from the girls on my creative team! Here’s a gorgeous page from Jenn:

Amy:

Bexy:

Stacy:

Jacinda, Natascha, Judie and Madja:

Alina, Maria, Holly and Brie:

SugarBabe Sara:

SugarBabe Trish:

Also on sale right now, you’ll find these two beauties on sale for 40% off in the Bargain Bites section of the shop! Enjoy the special savings on Here in this Moment and Life, in Real Color:

And there’s even more fun to be had with our SSD Facebook Hop as well! Be sure to check out my Facebook Fan Page to enter my giveaway by posting your favorite layout. You could win a guest spot for a month on my team! Three lucky scrappers will win a spot and three more lucky scrappers will win a gift card!

I also have a new freebie for you on my fan page, part of this quarter’s DigiScrap Parade:

You don’t want to miss all the fun and surprises! So, hop aboard the train and see what we have in store for you!

I hope you have a spectacular NSD and enjoy lots of time this weekend scrapping and recording your favorite memories.

As always, Happy Scrapping!