Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 11-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

my spot

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to -6 pts.

8. Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2pts.

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts

13- The titlework on this poster may be different from what you usually do on your pages! Use this as inspiration to have your title placed vertically from top to bottom. - 2pts

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts.
scraplift here:http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/173042-meganklauer/1493981-hangin-with-my-peeps/

27 - We think all of these ideas for paper wreaths are spectacular and we hope you're inspired by one of them! Use a wreath on a layout for 2 pts or do it hybrid style for - 10 pts.

28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. - 2 pts

29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts

Scrap lifted image. https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=291204&title=a-boy-27s-best-friend&cat=500

31 - This amazing pinboard from EmmyKim all about packaging shows that kraft paper never goes out of style. Take a look at this inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work! - 2 pts

Total- 30 pts

Last edited by ashliefreed; 11-30-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

my spot
Old 11-18-2013, 01:14 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Miles and Memories

Total: 7

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts.

3 - Write a memo to a loved one, using lots of short statements. - 3 pts

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. - 2 pts

Last edited by MandM13; 11-19-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:45 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Total : 25 pts
base challenge : 20 pts + NR : 5 pts

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts.

pedicure - 2pts

birthday - 2pts

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts

you - 2 pts + NR 1 pt

dare - 2pts

8. Scrap a layout where the eye contact in a photo says more than what a long paragraph of journaling could. - 2pts.

12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping this statement in mind, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

21 - The look of elements cascading down your page adds such a touch of fun and movement to a page. Create your own cascade by building up your page in one area and having your elements scatter down from it. 2 pts.

25 - What makes you (or someone you love) easy to understand? Create a list page that sums up you (or someone else) in just 5 - 10 things that you like. 2 pts + 1pt NR

28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. - 2 pts + 1pt NR

32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on measurements! How tall is the tallest person in your family? The shortest? How many centimeters or inches long was your baby when it was born? How many yards has your little sports star run in a single play? Scrap it and really put the focus of your layout on a memorable measurement in your life! - 2 pts + 1pt NR

Last edited by eve11ne; 11-30-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Never done this before, so I'm claiming my spot? Hope I've got this correct!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Points total = 26 I think. Hope these are okay for newbie!

1 - This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - 2 pts

1 - This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and create a layout that highlights it! - 2 pts

4 - Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 el¬ements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts

5 - Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you’re feeling inspired! - 2 pts

7 - Read this tutorial on the different “voices” you can use for your journaling and pick one you’ve never used before and scrap a layout using that voice. - 2 pts

11 - All of these tags are soo fun! Be inspired and work tags into your page. Lots of them! - 2 pts

12 - “Make it simple, but significant” - keeping this statement in mind, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home and they are gorgeous! Follow her lead and create a layout that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons. - 2 pts

16 - Create a layout that lists the things you love (or hate?!) about a particular season. - 2 pts

29 - Let’s do a good ol’ fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed’s gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or up¬side down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2 pts https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...meemaw&cat=500

Last edited by Erica; 11-23-2013 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Stupidity
Old 11-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 7 pts.

3 - Write a memo to a loved one, using lots of short statements. - 3 pts

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts

4. Create a layout that honors the 11th month of the year by using 11 photos, 11 elements and 11 different papers. - 2 pts
Old 11-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 6

27. Use a wreath on a layout 2pts + 1NR Holly Jolly 11/30

29. Spin-a-lift 2pts + 1NR Bright Christmas 11/26

Last edited by kristipy; 11-26-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Mine:

New Release-
Total- 6

2. Be inspired by the modern autumn color palette and create a layout that features at least 4 of these colors. - 2 pts.

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. -2pts

15 - The author of one of my favorite blogs is installing new hardwood floors in her home (gorgeous!). Follow her lead and create a LO that uses both wood paper or elements AND chevrons. - 2 pts.

BRANTLEY FACES

30 - These hand-stitched business cards make me happy and remind me that the little details sometimes make a BIG difference. Scrap a page that includes some stitching and pay careful attention to the little details that make your page special! - 2 pts

31 - This amazing pinboard from EmmyKim all about packaging shows that kraft paper never goes out of style. Take a look at this inspiration board and create a layout which focuses on using brown kraft paper along with some creative black or white font work! - 2 pts

(DD TITLE PAGE)