Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Think Outside The Box - September

Sweet Shoppers! August was absolutely amazing and I am SO blown away by the layouts you created for our Summer Shadowbox event... WOW! If you're feeling at all like I am, you might be ready for a breather, so I'm excited to share that we're going to take a little break from our Think Outside The Box challenges for the month of September!

Never fear though, we want you to get all of the rewards coming to you, so everyone who has participated in our TOTB challenges in July or August or who participated in our Summer Shadowbox event will automatically get a Sweet Rewards point for September and the applicable discount when our challenge fairy sends coupons in October!

I also want to let you know that just because we wont be posting our regular challenges this month doesn't mean we won't have some inspiration and fun for you to take part in! After all, we do have some yummy treats from our Featured Designers to give away, so keep your eyes open for mini games and challenges throughout the month for your chance to play along and win!

Thanks again for being part of our inspiring community... you guys are truly amazing!!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 08-30-2014 at 08:41 PM.