Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives

Old 08-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default September 2010: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Chicklets!!

I can hardly believe that September is here! Soon we'll be diving into the busy holiday season, but before we do, we have yet another inspiring set of challenges for you in this month's fantastic portfolio! Most of the kids are back in school now, so we think of this as Back To Scrap season too, so we hope you'll jump in and scrap along with us all month long. Don't forget you'll be earning points toward sweet rewards which makes the Sweet Shoppe monthly portfolio one of the best challenges in town to be a part of.

For ease of reference, we've created a printable checklist of this month's portfolio. Click the link below to download and print!

As always, you MUST use primarily Sweet Shoppe products to complete your challenge layouts.

September 2010: Sweet Shoppe Scrapper's Portfolio

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching!

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics!

4 - Football season is here! How does your family get in the spirit? Do you have a favorite team or get together for gameday every week? Show us how you root for your favorite team.

5 - Get creative with buttons & brads - use at least 15 buttons or brads in your layout.

6 - September looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.

7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout!

8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced.

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title.

10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too!

11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it!

12 - September 22nd is Dear Diary day. Use the title 'Dear Diary' on your next layout!

13 - Teacher - Scrap It!

14 - Check out the fabulous cards at Pootle and use them as inspiration to create a layout which really mixes up tiny prints!

15 - Back To School Interview - Take that annual First Day of School photo but interview your kiddoes on how they feel about going back to school. Do they like the first day? Are they excited to be going back? Have fun with it.

16 - Your Purse: Shoot It! Scrap It! Don't Clean It!

17 - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for.

18 - Get lyrical - scrap the lyrics to one of your favorite songs!

19 - September is better breakfast month. What do you eat for breakfast?

20 - Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming up on September 18th. Create a playful page featuring your favorite pirate expressions ye scurvy dogs!

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too.

22 - September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery.

23 - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent.

24 - September 11th was a day that touched many of us in some way. Tell your 9-11 story. Where were you, who were you with and how did you cope with the tragedy?

25 - Back To School Fashion Show - show off your kid's back to school style by creating a layout which features at least 5 photos taken from your family room runway.

26 - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout!

27 - Life Lessons - scrap a layout about some of the important things you've learned in life.

28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points!

29 - Digiscrap Rewind - Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars!

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - Create three layouts using the following titles to earn 5 points...

31a - The Good
31b - The Bad
31c - The Ugly

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - I'm bored when...
32b - I'll never do _______ again, because...
32c - My hero is...
32d - Happiness is...
32e - My day looks like..

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - Photo Cubes - This month we're challenging you to create a set of at least three photocubes! This project is super simple and makes a great conversation piece in any room. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

Mother's Day Cube & Card by Jen Tapler
Fly Away Photo Cubes by Justine
Baby Blocks by Sarah

Flex Tip - Be Creative! If the challenge is asking for a TOP 10 of your favorite TV shows, feel free to scrap your husband's or child's favorite shows instead! If it's asking a question, feel free to ask the question of a loved one and scrap a page for them instead. The only time this wouldn't apply is to your Book of Me album which should be a stunning tribute to YOU!

DON'T FORGET! As you complete layouts for our challenges, you'll be tracking them yourself in one post that you'll update throughout the month. For September, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on October 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from throughout the year to see how it's done!

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to your tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbered list above and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

Welcome back to scrap season!

Robin
Old 09-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

ready...set...go!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 09-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

My spot!
Old 09-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Total points - 30

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Kristin's Wonderful World, released 9/11, posted 9/11

2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching! - 1 primary point

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics! - 1 primary point

4 - Football season is here! How does your family get in the spirit? Do you have a favorite team or get together for gameday every week? Show us how you root for your favorite team. - 1 primary point

5 - Get creative with buttons & brads - use at least 15 buttons or brads in your layout. - 1 primary point

7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout! - 1 primary point

8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Julie's All A Flutter, released 9/4, uploaded 9/3 as peek

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's True Beauty, released 9/11, posted 9/11

10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too! - 1 primary point
Lift of My Boy by Meghan Mullens

17 - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for. - 1 primary point

18 - Get lyrical - scrap the lyrics to one of your favorite songs! - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Penny's Your Song, released 9/4, uploaded 9/3 as peek

21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. - Prompt #225 Letter - 2 primary points

22 - September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery. - 2 primary points

26 - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout! - 2 primary points

28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points! - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Eva & Traci's Celebrate Her & Celebrate Him, released 9/4, uploaded 9/3 as peeks

30 -Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! - 2 primary points

Bonus #1 - featured designer - Scrapkitchen

Bonus #2 - recipe freestyle

Bonus #3 - cookie

Bonus #4 - neapolitan

Total points - 30
0/5 NR points available

Last edited by kscwgirl; 09-26-2010 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:15 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Total Points: 37

3. Three Photos In A Row (1 point)

8. We've Got You Cornered (1 point)
Uses a new release: Celebrate Her by Traci Reed and Eva Kipler - layout date: 9/4/10 (1 bonus point)

9. Topsy Turvy Titlework (1 point)
Uses a new release: Your Song by Penny Springmann - layout date: 9/3/10 (1 bonus point)

10. Lift a SugarBabe (1 point)
I lifted Unforgettable by Sue Setiadji
Uses a new release: Celebrate Him by Traci Reed and Eva Kipler - layout date: 9/4/10 (1 bonus point)

13. Teacher (1 point)

21. Sunday Scribblings (2 points)
I used #166: Soul Mate for my inspiration

22. Nine Product Challenge (2 points)

23. Grandparent's Day (2 points)
Uses a new release: Can't Help Falling by Shauren - layout date: 9/4/10 (1 bonus point)

24. 9-11 Story (2 points)

29. Digiscrap Rewind (2 points)
I redid Bittersweet
Uses a new release: Come Away With Me by Lauren Grier and Zoe Pearn - layout date: 9/4/10 (1 bonus point)

30. New Avatar (2 points)

32. Book of Me (5 points)
32c. My Hero Is

32d. Happiness Is

32e. My Day Looks Like

33. Photo Cube (10 points)

Last edited by Lyd; 09-28-2010 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1

2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching! 1

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics! 2 NR Starting Now by Shawna

5 - Get creative with buttons & brads - use at least 15 buttons or brads in your layout. 2 NR This Side Up by Heather

7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout! 2 NR Don't Blink by Heather

8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced. 1

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. 1

14 - Check out the fabulous cards at Pootle and use them as inspiration to create a layout which really mixes up tiny prints! 2 NR Animal Farm by Heather....Inspired by Little Red Tractor

21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. 2

28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points! 2

29 - Digiscrap Rewind - Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. 3 NR Beautiful Fall by Shawna
Original layout...

New layout...

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! 2

33 - Photo Cubes 10

Total 31 Points

Last edited by jaylensmom; 10-01-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 30 pts

#1 - TOTM - 1 pt - Lift of Simply Beautiful

#3 - 3 Photos - 1 pt

#4 - Football - 1 pt

#6 - September looks like... - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts *2010 SS QA - Vol 3* - LO uploaded 9/4/10

#7 - Watch Out! - 1 pt

#8 - Cornered - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts *2010 SS QA - Vol 3* - Layout uploaded 9/4/10

#11 - Apples! - 1 pt

#13 - Teacher - 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts *2010 SS QA - Vol 3* - LO uploaded 9/4/10

#14 - Pootle - 1 pt

#21 - Sunday Scribblings - 2 pts - #211 - Wonder

#23 - Grandparent's Day - 2 pts

#27 - Life Lessons - 2 pts

#30 - Self-portrait - 2 pts

#31 - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly - 5 pts
a) The Good

b) The Bad

c) The Ugly

#32 - Book of Me 2010 - 5 pts
a) Bored

d) Happiness

e) My Day

Total = 30 pts
New Release = 3 pts

Last edited by chastml; 10-01-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot...
Old 09-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Points: 30

1 - TOTM (+1! point NR, Oh Em Gee by Libby Weifenbach, 9/18/10, LO posted 9/19/10)

4 - Football season (+1 point NR, Ready OK by Libby Weifenbach 9/25/10, LO uploaded 9/25/10)

10 - Lift a SugarBabe (+ 1 point NR, Your Song by Penny Springmann, 9/4/10 (LO uploaded 9/3/10) (+1 hybrid point)

Jen Tapler's card:

My lift:

14 - Pootle tiny floral prints (+1 NR All Aflutter by Julie Billingsley released 9/4/10, LO posted 9/3/10) (+1 hybrid point)

*** Two Point Tasks ***

21 - Sunday Scribblings - #226, I'd like to thank... (bonus point for hybrid)

28 - one template two ways, used Darcy Baldwin's 4x6 brag book + 2 extra points (1 hybrid, 1 NR: QA vol 3 released 9/4, project posted 9/11)

29 - Digiscrap Rewind

redo of this page:

30 - update your avatar

Hybrid challenge - set of 3 photo cubes:

NR Points 5 of 5 used
Hybrid points 4 of 5 used

Last edited by Joana1n; 10-01-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt

23 - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent. 2 pt

Blog Bonus #1 - using mainly goodies from Scrapkitchen Designs 1 pt

Total: 4 Pts

Last edited by eranslow; 09-03-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

total:30

3. 3 photos in a row
1 pt + 1 NR point NR: Celebrate Her by Eva & Traci released 9/4 LO posted 9/3 in sneek peek thread

5. 15 buttons on a LO
1 pt+ 1 pt NR NR: Darcy Baldwin: Geordie Girl from SSD QA #3 released 9/4. LO posted 9/4

7. Watch Out

1 pt + 1 NR pointNR: Melissa Bennett Autumn Glory released 9/4 LO posted 9/3 in sneek peek thread

9. Topsy Turvy Title1 pt

10. Lift a Sugarbabe..I lifted Darla's LO...it's in the credits in the gallery
1 pt

29. Sept 11th 2 pts

26. 2 pager 2 pts + 1 NR ptNR: Melissa Bennett: Grins and Giggle released 9/11 LO posted 9/10 in sneek peek thread

28. One template 2 ways...2 pts
1st LO ...

2nd LO...

29. Digi Scrap Rewind....
2 pts + 1 pt NR NR: Darcy Baldwin: Inspired by Lydia Templates released 9/1 LO posted 9/1
LO I redid:

redo:

30. new avatar 2 pts

a. the good

b. the bad

c. the ugly

33. Photo Cube Hybrid
10 pts

Last edited by nun69; 09-11-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

10 points

**one point tasks**

1 - totm lift
1 pt + NR used for extra point (darcy's totm temps - released 9/1, posted 9/3) = 2pts

3 - three photos from same activity
1 pt + NR used for extra point (melissa's grins & giggles - released 9/11, posted 9/11) = 2pts

5 - 15 buttons/brads
1 pt + NR used for extra point (melissa's what a hoot - released 9/18, posted 9/17) = 2pts

9 - topsy turvy titlework = 1pt

29 - digiscrap rewind (original)
2pts + NR used for extra point (melissa's hocus pocus - new 10/2, posted as peek 10/1) = 3pts

running total = 10pts

Last edited by Linz; 10-01-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to litabells

TOTAL = 20 Points

1 - Lift TOTM
1pt + 1nr pt = 2pts total
Lifted this:

7 - Use a timepiece
1pt + 1nr pt= 2pts

8 - Cornered
1pt +1nr pt=2pts

11 - Apples
1pt

17 - Gratitude
1pt + 1nrpt= 2pts

18 - Lyrics
1pt + 1nrpt

22 - 9 Product Challenge
2pts + 1nrpt= 3pts total

27 - Life Lesson
2pts

29 - Rework an older layout
2pts
Old:

30 - Avvie
2pts

Last edited by litabells; 10-01-2010 at 03:10 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Banned

profile gallery

TOTAL: 4
1. TOTM-Lydia 1 pt. + 1 NR (Heather's This Side Up Releases 9/4 posted 9/3)

7. Topsy Turvy Title (angled) 1 pt. + 1 NR (Heather's Animal Farm Released 9/10 posted 9/9

Total: 4 pt.
Hybrid:
NR: 2

Last edited by knlchevys; 09-10-2010 at 01:16 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll take this little slice of heaven... um.. I mean I'll be here!
Total Points: 39

#1 - TOTM Lift Lydia +1PT
Lift of: Explorer Boy

#4 Football +1pt

#5 Buttons & Brads +1pt

#9 Topsy Turvy Title +1pt

#10 Lift a Babe +1pt
lifted Teresa

my LO:

#11 Apples +1pt

#17 World Gratitude Day +1pt +NR
NR: KCB/MM: Wonderful World (posted 9/11)

#18 Get Lyrical +1pt +NR
NR: ScrapKitchen: Au Contraire (posted 9/13)

#19 Breakfast +1pt

#21 Sunday Scribblings +2pt +NR
NR: 2010 QA - 3 (posted 9/5)
Prompt: #230 Faith

#22 Hodge Podge +2pt +NR
NR: 2010 QA-3 (posted 9/6)

#23 Grandparents Day +2pt

#26 Twice as Nice +2pt

Left Right

#27 Life Lessons +2pt +NR
NR: QA 2010-3 (posted 9/10)

#29 Digi-Rewind +2pt
This LOVELY LO:

became this LO:

#30 Sexy New Avatar +2pt

#33 3 Hybrid Cubes +10pt +NR
NR: KCB Bewitching (posted 9/20)

TOTAL
35 PT + HY +1 NR +Bonus = 39 PT

Last edited by MandaT; 09-20-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

Saving my spot!
After a couple months of not scrapping, I am hoping to get back to the challenges this month.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 points

Challenge #1 - TOTM 1 point
Lifted "Wonder"

Challenge #2 - Lots of Stitches 1 point

Challenge #3 - Three In A Row 1 point + 1 pt NR
NR: Man vs. Nature by Krystal Hartley (SSD QA 10/3) released, LO created & uploaded all 09/04/10

Challenge #7 - Watch Out 1 point

Challenge #8 - We've Got You Cornered 1 point

Challenge #9 - Topsy Turvy Title 1 point + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #10 - Lift a SugarBabe 1 point + 1pt NR
NR: DJB Geordie Girl by Darcy Baldwin, released with the QA (09/04), LO created & uploaded 09/05
Lifted "A.M. Walks" by sczos911

Challenge #11 - Apples 1 point + 1pt hybrid

Challenge #16 - Inside My Purse 1 point

Challenge #17 - World Gratitude Day 1 point + 1pt hybrid + 1 pt NR
NR: Falling Softly by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, released 9/4, card created & uploaded 9/7
This card will be sent to someone to whom I want to express my gratitude. It says: "So Thankful"

Challenge #18 - Lyrics of a favorite song 1 point + 1 pt hybrid, + 1pt NR
NR: Celebrate Him by Traci Reed, released 9/4, card created & uploaded 9/7

Challenge #22 - 9 SSD Products 2 points
Used exactly 9 products, all credited in the gallery

Challenge #26 - Twice As Nice - Double Page 2 points

Challenge #27 - Life Lesson 2 points

Challenge #28 - 1 Template, 2 Ways 2 points

Bonus Challenge #1 - Featuring Susan Bartolini (Scrapkitchen Designs) 1 point + 1pt hybrid + 1 pt NR
NR: Au Contraire by ScrapKitchen Designs released 9/4, card created & uploaded 9/7

19 point Primary Challenges
1 point Bonus Challenges
5 points NR
5 points hybrid

Last edited by suladesign; 09-15-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Me, me, me! Can't wait to start.

Total: 20 pts
NR Points used: 4

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics! /1 pt + 1 NR point=2 pts (Cindy's Half Pack Templates, released 8/28, LO posted 9/4)

11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it!/1 pt + 1 NR point=2 pts (KCB's My Wish For Him, released 8/28, LO posted 9/4)

17 - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for./1 pt

21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. #136, change 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts (NR Point for Cindy's Template Set 70. LO posted 9/17.)

22 - September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery.- 2 pts

23 - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent. 2 pts

26 - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout!, 2 pts

27 - Life Lessons - scrap a layout about some of the important things you've learned in life./ 2 pts

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars!/2 pts

Blog Challenge #2, cookie/1 pt + 1 NR point=2 pts (NR=Down in the Meadow Kit, released 9/11, posted 9/18)

Last edited by rach3975; 10-01-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!

#2 - LO with generous amount of stitching - 1 point

#28 - One Template Two Ways - 2 points

#29 - Digiscrap Rewind - 2 points
redid this LO

New LO

Total Points - 5

Last edited by sugirox; 09-09-2010 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

16 points

3 photos in a row (except I used 6 ) - 1 point

#4 Football season - 1 point

#8 We've Got You Cornered - 1 point

#9 Topsy Turvy Titlework with NR 9/4 Jacked Up - 2 points

#18 - Scrap the lyrics - 1 point

#26 2-page layout - 2 points

#28 One Template Two Ways with NR 9/25 Ready? OK! - 3 points

#29 Digiscrap Rewind with NR 9/25 Oh Em Gee - 3 points
New

Old paper layout

#30 - New avatar (as shown) 2 points

Last edited by maryinaz; 09-29-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Claiming my spot
Old 09-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm here

#1 = 1pt

#2 = 1pt

#3 = 1 pt

#7 = 1 pt + 1NR pt (Mom's time out released 4th Sept created 11th Sept)

#8 = 1 pt

# 9 = 1 pt

#10 = 1 pt

lift of

#11 = 1pt

#15 = 1 pt

= 2 pts

#23 = 2 pts + 1 NR pt (celebrate her released/created 3rd Sept)

#25 = 2 pts + 1 NR pt (used celebrate him released 3rd Sept)

#26 part 1 part 2 = 2 pts

#28a
28b = 2 points

= 2 pts

rewind of

31 a b c = 5 pts

Bonus # 1 = 1 pt

Bonus #3
= 1 pt + 1NR pt (all that matters released 18/09)

Total points 32 pts!!!!!!!

Last edited by eggshell1976; 09-18-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Going to do better this month and get me some points!

3 Point

#4 Football, 1 point

#27 Life Lessons, 2 points

Last edited by Inkspots; 09-12-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 30 points!!

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September 1pt
lifted this page:

2 - Sewing Machine Day - 1 point

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! 1 pt + 1 NR (lliellla's Just like Mom released 8/28) = 2 pt

5 - Get creative with buttons and brads 1 pt + 1NR (Cindy's template set 69 9/5) = 2 pt

10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too! 1 pt

I lifted this one by SeattleSheri:

15 - Back To School Interview 1 pt

Get inspired by Scribblings.com - 2 pts
I got inspired by prompt n 191: GAME

22 - September's 9 product challenge! 2 pt

2 pts

28- One template two ways
- 2 pts

29- Digiscrap Rewind. 2 pts + 1 NR (Julie's All a Flutter, released 9/4)
I redid this page (don't know why on earth I wanted to scrap in English in the beginning! I want to redo them all!):

33 - Photo Cubes - 10 pt + 1 NR (Libby's Aquiver with Ebullience, 9/11) = 11 pts

TOTAL: 30 Points (NR 4/5)

Last edited by Freckles; 09-20-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Not sure if I'll get much done, but I'm claiming my spot just in case.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Skype™ to DeepGirl

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox 1 pt + 1
NR: Shawna Clingerman - Beautiful Fall on 18th Sept

2 - Sewing Machine Day 1 pt + 1
NR: Penny Springmann - True Beauty on 15th Sept

3 - 3 Photos In A Row 1 pt

5 - 15 brads 1 pt + 1
NR: Penny Springmann - True Beauty on 17th Sept
(14 in a row, 15th on the flower)

7 - Watch out! 1 pt

8 - We've got you cornered 1 pt + 1 HB

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework 1 pt

11 - Apples 1 pt + 1 HB

21 - Inspiring prompts 2 pt + 1
NR: QA3 - Jenn Barette - Smart and Pretty on 9th Sept 2010
Inspired by Prompt #228 - VIEW
'What's the best view you have ever seen?'

22 - 9 different products 2 pt + 1
NR: QA3 - Jenn Barette - Smart and Pretty on 9th Sept 2010

23 - Grandparents 2 pt

26 - Twice as nice - create a two-page layout! 2 pt

28 - One template two ways 2 pt

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! 2 pt

Bonus 1 - Susan Bartolini 1 pt + 1 HB

Bonus 3 - Cookie 1 pt

Primary points: 20
NR: 5
Hybrid: 3
Bonus: 2

Last edited by DeepGirl; 09-27-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Total for September (so far): 33 points.
(5 new release and 3 hybrid points used)

#1 - TOTM - 1 point challenge

#2 Stitching - 1 point plus 1 point New Release (My Way 8/28) = 2 points

#3 series of 3 photos - 1 point challenge

#5 Buttons/Brads - 1 point plus 1 point New Release (My Wish For Him 8/28) = 2 points.

#11 - Apples - 1 point

#13 Teacher (treats) - 1 point plus 1 point New Release (All Jacked Up 9/4) plus 1 point hybrid = 3 points.

#14 - Pootle tiny prints - 1 point challenge + 1 point NR (Aquiver with Ebullience 09/11) + 1 point hybrid = 3 points total.

#16 - scrap your purse - 1 point.

#17 Grateful - 1 point challenge

#18 Scrap lyrics to favorite song - 1 point challenge

#20 Talk Like a Pirate - 1 point challenge + 1 point new release Jolly Roger 8/28 = 2 points.

#27 Life Lessons - 2 point challenge plus 1 point hybrid = 3 points
**this was uploaded to the gallery on 9/1 - not sure why it shows 8/31?

#30 - new avatar (not sure about sexy) - 2 point challenge

#33 - three hybrid cubes = 10 points

Apple Blossom

Family Ties

A Wonderful World

Total to date: 33 points

Last edited by pkstew2; 09-22-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total - 30pts

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1pt

2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching! 1pt + 1pt NR for Can't Help Falling(9/4)

7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout! 1pt

8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced. 1pt + 1pt NR for Aquiver with Ebullience by Libby(9/11)

10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too! 1pt
I lifted this by Sheri - https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...=81676&cpage=2
My lift -

11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it! 1pt

17 - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for. 1pt + 1pt NR for Autumn Glory(9/4)

21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. (#190 - Beauty) 2pts

22 - September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery. 2pts

28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points! 2pts

29 - Digiscrap Rewind - Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2pts
I remade this one -

New one -

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! 2pts

31 - Create three layouts using the following titles to earn 5 points... 5pts + 1pt NR for Life is Good by Fee(9/11)

The Good -

The Bad -

The Ugly -

Blog Bonus 1 - 1pt

Blog Bonus 2 - 1pt + 1pt NR for Mr. Cool by La(9/11)

Blog Bonus 3 - 1pt

Total - 24pts +5NR = 29pts

Last edited by Gemma; 09-17-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:01 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. = 1 point

7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout! - 1 Point

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. - 1 Point

11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it! - 1 point + 1 Hybrid Point = 2 Points

23 - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent. - 2 points + 1 NR (Wonderful World KCB and Meg Mullins Collab, Posted on Sept 12, 2010) = 3 Points total

26 - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout! - 2 points + 1 NR Point (Too Many Photos Template - Janet Phillips, LO posted Sept 2, 2010) = 3 Points

28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points! - 2 points + 1 NR Point (Quarterly Assortment posted Sept 7, 2010) Point = 3 Points

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! - 2 Points

33 - Photo Cubes - This month we're challenging you to create a set of at least three photocubes! This project is super simple and makes a great conversation piece in any room. - 10 Points + 1 Point NR (Celebrate Her - Eva Kipler and Traci Reed Posted on Sept 8, 2010) = 11 Points

Bonus Challenge #1 - scrap using MOSTLY Susan’s products on your page. It’s okay to add other designers but most of your layout should be done using Susan’s products - 1 point

Bonus Challenge #3 - Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. 1 point + 1 NR (Aquiver with Ebullience by Libby Weifenbach posted Sept 18, 2010) = 2 points

22 point primary challenges
2 points bonus challenges
5 points NR
1 points hybrid
Total Points = 30

Last edited by LoriJ; 10-01-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total Task Points = 20
Total New Release Points = 3
Total Points = 23

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. (1 pt)

A scraplift of this page by the TOTM:

2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching! (1 pt)

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics! (1 pt)

5 - Get creative with buttons & brads - use at least 15 buttons or brads in your layout. (1 pt)

7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout! (1 pt)

10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too! (1 pt)

Scraplift of Pretty Little Thing by SugarBabe LibbysMommy.

11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it! (1 pt)

Used SCHOOL DAYS by Zoe Pearn, released Sept. 11/10. Layout posted Sept. 15/10.

12 - September 22nd is Dear Diary day. Use the title 'Dear Diary' on your next layout! (1 pt)

Used A WONDERFUL WORLD by Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Meghan Mullins, released Sept. 11/10. Layout posted Sept. 15/10

17 - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for. (1 pt)

18 - Get lyrical - scrap the lyrics to one of your favorite songs! (1 pt)

21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. (2 pts)

I used the prompt #225 - letter. It read: "Remember on Sesame Street when they said that today's episode was brought to you by the letter M? Well, the prompt today is brought to you by whichever letter you choose! You can be silly and choose a letter of the alphabet, or you can be serious and talk about an actual letter. Whatever you choose to use, have some fun with it if you can!"

Layout posted Sept. 6/10 using new release Quarterly Assortment 2010 Vol. 3 (released Sept. 4/10)

22 - September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery. (2 pts)

23 - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent. (2 pts)

24 - September 11th was a day that touched many of us in some way. Tell your 9-11 story. Where were you, who were you with and how did you cope with the tragedy? (2 pts)

26 - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout! (2 pts)

31 - Create three layouts using the following titles to earn 5 points... (5 pts)

31b - The Bad

Total Task Points = 20
Total New Release Points = 3
Total Points = 23

Last edited by luckyme; 09-16-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:27 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

total amount of pts...31 pts.

1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
1 pt + 1 pt NR (9/1 Darcy's temps)

2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching!
1 pt

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics!
1 pt. + 1 pt. NR (9/4 Your Song)

5 - Get creative with buttons & brads - use at least 15 buttons or brads in your layout
1 pt.

1 pt.

8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced.
1 pt. + 1 pt NR (La 9/11)

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title.
1 pt

10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too!
i lifted sue's cliffhanger
1 pt

12 - September 22nd is Dear Diary day. Use the title 'Dear Diary' on your next layout!

14 - Check out the fabulous cards at Pootle and use them as inspiration to create a layout which really mixes up tiny prints!
1 PT.

16 - Your Purse: Shoot It! Scrap It! Don't Clean It!
1 pt

17 - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for.
1 pt. + 1 pt. NR (fee--9/11/2010)

18 - Get lyrical - scrap the lyrics to one of your favorite songs!
1 pt

27 - Life Lessons - scrap a layout about some of the important things you've learned in life
2 pts

28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points!
2 pts

29 - Digiscrap Rewind - Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)
2 pts

i recreated this layout

and got this

30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars
2 pts

done on 9/1

31 - Create three layouts using the following titles to earn 5 points...

31a - The Good
31b - The Bad
31c - The Ugly

Bonus #3
1 pt.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=152542

total amount of pts...31 pts.

Last edited by emmasmommy; 09-18-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

1 pt. + 1 pt for NR (Template from Darcy) 1 - Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151133

1 pt. 3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151466

1 pt. + 1 pt. NR (Aquiver with Ebullience from Libby - done 9/17) 6 - September looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...2258&nocache=1

1 pt. 7 - Watch Out! Use a timepiece, clock face or watch hands on your next layout!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151789

1 pt. 8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=150749

1pt. 10 - Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too!
I lifted this one from eranslow:

and here's mine:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=153541

1 pt. + 1 pt. for NR (Templates and font from Darcy) 11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=150903

1 pt. + 1 pt for NR (DJB Woke Up Late from Darcy - uploaded 9/2) 13 - Teacher - Scrap It!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=150146

1 pt. 16 - Your Purse: Shoot It! Scrap It! Don't Clean It!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...49&ppuser=7359

1 pt. 19 - September is better breakfast month. What do you eat for breakfast?
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=153722

1 pt. 20 - Talk Like A Pirate Day is coming up on September 18th. Create a playful page featuring your favorite pirate expressions ye scurvy dogs!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=152968

2 pts. 21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too.
Prompted by #225 here: http://sundayscribblings.blogspot.co...1_archive.html
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=153409

2 pts. 23 - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent.
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151963

2 pts. 24 - September 11th was a day that touched many of us in some way. Tell your 9-11 story. Where were you, who were you with and how did you cope with the tragedy?
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151587

2 pts. 26 - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...&size=big&cat=

2 pts + 1 pt. for NR (Template from Darcy) 29 - Digiscrap Rewind - Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)
New one:
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=150854

Old one:

2 pts. 30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars!
Done - although not as good as I hoped!

1 pt. Blog Challenge #1
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=153375

1 pt. Blog Challenge #3
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=152553

Total: 30 pts.

Last edited by sigmakap95; 09-30-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here I am!

Points so far: 33

#1 TOTM life - Lydia Tarbox
1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts (TOTM templates released 9/1; layout uploaded 9/3)

#3 Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos in a Row!
1 pt

#5 Get creative with buttons & brads
1 pt

#9 Topsy-Turvy Titlework
1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts ('DJB Geordie Girl' released 9/4; layout uploaded 9/8)

#14 Pootle
1 pt

#20 Talk like a pirate day
1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts ('Skritch Skratch' font released 9/4; layout uploaded 9/11)

#21 Sunday Scribblings journaling prompt (#190, beauty, 11/21/2009)
2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts ('Inspired by Lydia' templates released 9/4; layout uploaded 9/9)

#22 9 product challenge (believe it or not, it was hard to keep this to just 9 products)
2 pts

#23 Grandparents
2 pts

#24 September 11
2 pts

#26 Twice as Nice
2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3 pts ('Goal!' released 9/18; layout uploaded 9/18)

#29 Digiscrap Rewind
2 pts
Original Layout:

New Layout:

#33 Hybrid cubes
10 pts

base points: 28
new release points: 5
hybrid points: 0

Last edited by KateD; 10-01-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

5. Get creative with buttons and brads - 1 pt. (there are 18 buttons on this LO)

6. September Looks Like - 1 pt. + 1NR (Bauble Bubbles by Shawna Clingerman) Posted 9/20

8. We've Got You Cornered - 1 pt + 1NR (Autumn on My Mind) posted 9/23

21. Sunday Scriblings Prompt: The View (#228) - 2 points

22. 9 Product Challenge - 2 pts. + 1NR (Serenity by Zoe Pearn) posted 9/3
All kits used are listed in gallery credits (image linked)

23. Grandparents - 2 pts (The photo on this page was taken shorty after my Grandparents were married.)

27. Life Lessons - 2 pts + 1NR (DJB Boyfriend Jeans) posted 9/20
(Journaling reads: Never sacrifice comfort for style, but always seek to achieve both. Not exceedingly profound, but a life lesson nonetheless

29. DigiScrap Rewind - 2 points + 1NR (Bean Pole font) posted 10/01

Re-do of this LO (adding journaling and changing the color scheme):

30. New Avatar (uploaded 9/21) - 2 points

33. Photo Cubes -10 points

Total Points: 30 (25 regular/5NR)

Last edited by HeyJude; 10-01-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:20 AM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Savin' my spot!

Old 09-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42

TOTAL - 7
total layouts - 5
total new release - 2

1pt 2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching!

1pt - new release - Au Contraire by Susan Bartolini 9/11

2pt 24 - September 11th was a day that touched many of us in some way. Tell your 9-11 story. Where were you, who were you with and how did you cope with the tragedy?

1pt - new release - Leaf It to Me by Eva Kipler & Flergs

2pt 27 - Life Lessons - scrap a layout about some of the important things you’ve learned in life.

Last edited by Stacey42; 09-12-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL POINTS = 30

2. Stitching - 1 point plus 1 point for new release: font bean pole released on 9/25/2010

5. 15 or more buttons & brads - 1 point plus 1 point for hybrid

7. Clock - 1 point plus 1 point for new release: font bean pole released on 9/25/2010

11. Add apples - 1 point plus 1 point for hybrid

21. Sunday Scribblings - used #225 LETTER as inspiration
2 points

22. 9 product challenge - 2 points

...more to come...

23. grandparent challenge - 2 points + 1 point new release Font: Bean Pole released on 9/25/2010

26. Twice as Nice - 2 points + 1 point new release Font: Bean Pole released on 9/25/2010

28. 1 Template 2 Ways - 2 points

29. Digiscrap Rewind - 2 points

OLD LAYOUT:

NEW LAYOUT:

30. Avatar - 2 points

32. BOM - 5 points + 1 New Release font: Bean Pole & Bean Pole XL released on 09/25/2010 by Darcy Baldwin

Last edited by Sharon Kay; 09-29-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

3 - 1 pt - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...16&ppuser=1462

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. (Set #71 by Cindy Schneider, 9/13)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151913

13 - 1 pt - Teacher - Scrap It!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...97&ppuser=1462
17 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for. (Stay Gold, Misty Cato, 9/25)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...16&ppuser=1462

21 - 2 pts + 1 NR pt - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. (9/4, Autumn Glory, Melissa Bennett)

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=150405

23 - 2 pts - Grandparent's day is in September - scrap a meaningful layout about your child's grandparents, your grandparents or being a grandparent.

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=153753
26 - 2 pts - Twice as Nice - create a two page layout!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=153747

28 - 2 pts - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points!

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...3510&nocache=1

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...99&ppuser=1462

30 - 2 pts - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars!

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:
[/B]
My hero:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=151608

Happiness is:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...3756&nocache=1

My day:

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?photo=154096

Total points = 22

Last edited by Kara; 10-01-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 20 points

Bonus: 1
NR: 2
Hybrid: 3

1 point Challenge # 1 (TOTM - scraplift of Facing Storms)

1 point Challenge # 3 ((Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity)

1 point Challenge # 7 (Watch Out!) + 1 bonus point for hybrid = 2 points

2 points Challenge # 21 (Sunday Scribblings - #228 - View)

2 points Challenge # 22 (9 products)

2 points Challenge # 26 (Twice as nice) + 1 NR bonus point (Lauren Grier & Shawna Clingermann :: Can't Help Falling // LO uploaded on 10 Sept 2010) = 3 points

2 points Challenge # 27 (Life's Lessons) + 1 NR bonus point (Lauren Grier & Shawna Clingermann :: Can't Help Falling // LO uploaded on 10 Sept 2010) = 3 points

2 points Challenge # 27 (Digiscrap Rewind) + 1 point for hybrid = 3 points

The original CD cover:

2 points Challenge # 30 (Self-portrait turned avatar)

1 point Bonus Challenge # 1 (Susan Bartolini) + 1 point for hybrid = 2 points

Last edited by adrianka; 09-27-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:02 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL - 37
NR - 5

One Point Tasks

3 - Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! NR - Your song, posted 9/4

5 - Get creative with buttons & brads - use at least 15 buttons or brads in your layout.

8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced. NR - Truly Beautiful - Penny's, posted 9/12

9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. NR - Animal Farm, Heather's posted 9.12

11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it!

Two Point Tasks
21 - Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. Number - #230 - Faith. NR - Julie's All That Flutters. posted 9/4

22 - September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery.

23 - Grandparent's day is in September. NR - Melissa's Autumn Glory. posted 9.4

24 - September 11th was a day that touched many of us in some way. Tell your 9-11 story. Where were you, who were you with and how did you cope with the tragedy?

28 - One Template Two Ways

30 30 - Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars!

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - Photo Cubes - This month we're challenging you to create a set of at least three photocubes! This project is super simple and makes a great conversation piece in any room. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

Last edited by MamaBee; 09-30-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

#1: TOTM (NR Call Me by Zoe; DJB Geordie Girl)

#2: Sewing Machine Day

#3: Yo Ho Ho: 3 photos in a row

#8: We've got you cornered

#9: Topsy Turvy Titlework

#10: Lift a Sugarbabe (NR DJB Geordie Girl)
I lifted jorgies5's Cabo:

My page:

#11: Apples (NR DJB Geordie Girl)

#13: Teacher (NR DJB Geordie Girl)

#21: Sunday Scribblings (#172-The Plan)

#26: Twice as Nice

#28: One Template Two Ways

#29: Digiscrap Rewind
The hideous original:

And the much improved new version:

#30: New Avatar: done!!

#31: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Bonus#1: ScrapKitchen

Bonus #3: cookie

Bonus #4: neapolitan

Last edited by pewtertm; 09-26-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

Dang gone it I'm getting my 30 points this month!!!!

Total: 37 pt
NR pts to date: 4
Hybrid bonus pt to date: 1

#1. Lift a layout by Lydia Tarbox, our Treat of the Month for September, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. I lifted Lydia's page entitled Little Bundle. 1pt

#2 - September 10th is Sewing Machine Day! To celebrate, create a layout that features generous amounts of stitching! 1pt

#3. Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos In A Row! Scrap a series of photos taken from the same activity - kids jumping on the bed, doing cartwheels or sliding down the slide! Expressions changing from happy to sad - you name it, we want to see it, so get creative as you shoot these pics! 1pt

#8. We've Got You Cornered - create layout with elements & photos only in the corners of the page. Vary the size of your corner clusters to keep your composition interesting and balanced. 1pt

#9. Topsy Turvy Titlework - Flip It, Rotate It, Angle It, but make those titles more interesting by doing something unexpected with your title. 1pt

#10. Lift one of our INCREDIBLE SugarBabes! Be sure to show off the original layout you lift in your portfolio tracker too! 1 pt
Mi's original

My lift!

#11. Apples! Apples! Apples! September is apple picking month so create a page that has at least one apple on it! 1 pt

#14 - Check out the fabulous cards at Pootle and use them as inspiration to create a layout which really mixes up tiny prints! 1pt plus 1 bonus hybrid pt

#15. Back To School Interview - Take that annual First Day of School photo but interview your kiddoes on how they feel about going back to school. Do they like the first day? Are they excited to be going back? Have fun with it. 1pt

#17. World Gratitude Day is September 21st - scrap something you are grateful for. 1 pt

#19. September is better breakfast month. What do you eat for breakfast? 1pt

#21. Use the inspiring journaling prompts at the Sunday Scribblings blog to create a layout. Be sure to let us know which prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too. 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using Can't Help falling by La and Shawna *posted 9-5-10* I was inspired by the blog post from November 7, 2008: Change.

#22. September's 9 Product Challenge! Create a hodge podge layout featuring 9 different Sweet Shoppe Products. Fonts do not count toward your product count. Be sure to credit each product in the gallery. 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using Mr. Cool by La *posted 9-12-10*

#26. Twice as Nice - create a two page layout! 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using Come Away With Me by La and Zoe *posted 9-5-10*

#28 - One Template Two Ways - Flip It, Rotate It, Shrink It. Create two completely different layouts from the same template for 2 points! 2pts plus 1 NR pt for using School Days by Zoe *posted 9-11-10*

#30. Take a sexy new self-portrait and update those avatars! 2pts

#33 - Photo Cubes - This month we're challenging you to create a set of at least three photocubes! This project is super simple and makes a great conversation piece in any room. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration... 10 pts

Blog Bonus #1 1pt

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by mummytothree; 09-21-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

MINE!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Total pts = 39pts

#1 TOTM (Inspired by Lydia templates by Darcy, 9/1) 1pt + 1NR pt= 2pts

#2 - Sewing Machine Day 1pt

#3 Yo Ho Ho 3 photos in a row! 1pt

#4 Football Season Is Here! 1pt

#5 - at least 15 buttons and brads (Celebrate Him by Eva and Traci, posted 9/3, released 9/4) 1pt + 1NR pt = 2pts

#8 - We've Got You Cornered - create layout w/ ellies and photos only in the corners of the page 1pt

#9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework 1pt

#10 - Lift a SugarBabe (Celebrate Her by Traci and Eva, posted 9/3, released 9/4) 1pt + 1NR pt = 2pts
Lifted: Cutie Pie

#11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! 1pt

#13 - Teacher-Scrap it! 1pt

#21 Sunday Scribblings blog #231 "Wait" 2pts

#26 - 2 page layout (DJB Woke Up Late by Darcy, 9/1) 2pts + 1NR pt = 3pts

#27 - Life Lessons 2pts

#28 - One template, two ways (Grins and Giggles by Melissa, posted 9/10, release 9/11) 2pts + 1NRpt = 3pts

#29 - Digiscrap Rewind 2pts
Original layout

Re-created layout

#33 - photo cubes 10pts

blog bonus #1 - scrap a page using ScrapKitchen goodies 1pt

blog bonus #2 - freestyle recipe 1pt

blog bonus #3 - cookie inspired by Stephanie 1pt

blog bonus #4 - Neopolitan 1pt
1-bracket cluster w/ journaling to left
2-one vertical framed photo
3-small round stitches

5NR pt used

Last edited by heathergw; 09-24-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!

#1 Lift a Layout by Lydia Tarbox. 1 point
This is the Layout I lifted:

Here's my take:

#2 Sewing Machine Day. 1 point

#3 Yo Ho Ho 3 Photos in a Row. 1 point

#4 Football season. 1 point

#8 We've Got you Cornered. 1 point

#9 Topsy Turvy Titlework. 1 point

#10 Lift a Sugar Babe. 1 point
This is the layout I lifted:

and here is my lift:

#11 Apples! 1 point

#13 Teacher - Scrap it! 1 point

#15 Back to School Interview. 1 point

#16 Your Purse. 1 point + 1 point NR

#18 Get Lyrical. 1 point

#21 Sunday Scribblings-Wait. 2 points + NR 1 point

#23 Grandparent's Day. 2 points + NR 1 point

#24 Sept. 11th. 2 points

#26 Twice as Nice. 2 points

#27 Life Lessons. 2 points + NR 1 point

#28 One template, two ways. 2 points

#30 Take a new self portrait and update your avatar. 2 points

Last edited by SmallFry73; 09-22-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:02 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Grabbing a spot!

#1 TOTM 1 pt.

#2 Sewing Machine Day 1 Pt

#3 3 photos in a row 1 pt. + 1 NR pt (school days by Zoe Pearn)

#5 15 buttons 1 pt.

#6 What Sept. Looks like 1 Pt.

#7 Watch Out 1 pt.

#8 We've Got you Cornered 1 Pt.

#9 Topsy Turvy Title work 1 pt.

#10 Lift of SugarBabe nikkiARNGwife 1 pt.

Any My layout:

#11 Apples 1 pt. + 1 NR pt (Jane Phillips template from the quarterly)

#13 Teacher - scrap it 1 pt.

#14 Cards at Pootle 1 pt. Zoe's kits were the first thing that came to mind when I went to that website

#19 Better Breakfast Month - 1 pt.

#21 Prompts from Sunday Scribblings blog. - used prompt #230 "Faith" - 2 pts. +1 pt. NR (SSD quarterly - Cindy's template)

#22 9 products 2 pts. + 1 NR pt. (ssd quarterly)

#23 Grandparents day 2 pts. + 1 pt. NR (ssd Quarterly)

#28 scrap one template two ways 2 points

#29 DigiScrap Rewind - 2 pts
Old Layout

New Layout

#30 New Avi 2 pts (uploaded 9/30 - nothin' like waitin' til the last minute lol)

Total: 30 pts.

Last edited by becca1976; 09-30-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:06 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Portfolio Total: 20 pts

#1TOTM 1 pt + 1 pt for New Release (Celebrate Her from Traci Reed and Eva Kipler) scrapped and posted on 9/6

#2 Sewing Machine Day 1 pt + 1 pt for New Release (Leaf it to Me from Eva Kipler) 1 pt (scrapped and posted on 9/10)

#3 3 Photos in a Row 1 pt

#4 Football 1 pt

#8 We've Got You Cornered 1 pt + 1 pt for New Release (Falling for Her from Traci Reed and Melissa Bennet) (scrapped and posted on 9/2/10)

#10 Lift a Honeybee 1 point + 1 pt for New Release (Serenity from Zoe Pearn) (scrapped and posted on 9/1/10)

Lift of:

#11 Apples 1 pt

#17 World Gratitude Day 1 pt

#18 Get Lyrical 1 pt + 1 pt for New Release (Your Song from Penny Springman) (scrapped and posted on 9/3/10)

#23 Grandparents Day 2 pts

#29 Digiscrap Rewind 2 pts

redo of this layout:

#30 Sexy new avatar 2 pts

Last edited by strawberryredhead; 09-29-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:17 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

#1 - Lydia - 1PT + 1NR (9/3 posted 9/8)

#3 - Three in a Row - 1PT + 1NR (9/3 posted 9/8)

#9 - Topsy Turvy Titlework - 1 Point

#11 - Apples! Apples! Apples! - 1 Point

#21 - Sunday Scribblings - #226 I'd like to thank... - 2 Points

#23 - Grandparent's Day - 2PTS

#24 - September 11th - 2PTS

#26 - Twice as Nice - 2PTS

#27 - Life Lessons - 2 Points

#28 - One Template Two Ways - 2PTS + 1NR (9/3 posted 9/8)

Book of Me

#32d...Happiness Is..

#33 - 10 Points

Bonus #1 - 1 PT - Featured Staffer - Susan Bartolini

Bonus #3 - 1 PT - Freatured Babe - Stephanie Czosnek

Total Points - 31

Last edited by carrie1977; 10-01-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

mine!

1. TOTM

1 point

3. Three in a Row

1 point

5. 15 buttons or brads

1 point

9. Topsy Turvy Titlework + NR Bewitching 9/18

2 points

10. Lift a SugarBabe

Lifted:

1 point

17- World Gratitude Day

1 point

22 - 9 Product Hodge Podge

2 points

23- Grandparents

2 points

24 - 9/11 Story

2 points

26- 2 pager

2 points

27 - Life Lessons (helping others)

2 points

30. Self-portrait avatar

2 points

31- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

5 points

32 Book of Me

32c- Hero

32d- Happiness is...

32e - My day looks like

5 points

Blog Bonus #3 - cookie

1 point

Total - 30 point

Last edited by lovely1m; 09-30-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Total: 5

1. lift a LO from Lydia
New Release (True Beauty by Penny Springmann)

7. use a clock

8. scrap in the corners
New Release (Your Song from Penny Springman) 1 pt (scrapped and posted on 9/4/10)
Layout total 2 pts

Last edited by AlliJ2008; 09-12-2010 at 08:42 PM.