Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-14-2017, 03:08 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: Weekend! What are you all up to this weekend? (10/14)

Yay! Finally weekend!

I had a really busy week and I was totally exhausted yesterday, so I hope to take things a little slower this weekend.
Don't have much planned yet, but we're having a really nice indian Summer, so I have I can enjoy it a bit.

How about you?

Old 10-14-2017, 03:38 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

went to dinner and a basketball game last night (Friday), spent today resting and am now downloading stuff from DSD. Tomorrow will be applying for jobs and an early night as I am heading away on Monday for a day trip

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 10-14-2017, 07:10 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Today (Saturday), I volunteered at our local toy library and then took our 6yo son swimming. Was pretty busy! Should be much quieter around here tomorrow.

Creative for Grace Lee & Scrapping with Liz
Guesting for LJS Designs in Nov-Dec 2020
Old 10-14-2017, 07:47 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I am helping out at a test drive fundraiser for my school. It is also my mom's birthday so will pop over with some flowers and a cupcake for her. Tonight I want to scrap but I keep getting distracted by my EHD as in purging and reorganizing my files.

Tomorrow will be laundry and depending on weather may take my dog for a nice long walk at the Provincial park (she won't be very excited as she will have to stay on her lead). If weather is yucky then a freezer clean out is in order and hopefully some scrapping.

Nothing exciting but hopefully productive
Old 10-14-2017, 08:45 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quiet weekend here, which is our favorite kind. Today I have some errands and housework to do, and I need to help one of the kids make a diorama for school. Tomorrow is my other son's flag football game. I'm also hoping to sew a new sewing machine cover and scrap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2017, 01:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We've had a crazy-busy and WET weekend so far!

We went to a local farm Friday night that has all sorts of outdoor activities for the kids: cow train, oil pipe slide, huge sandbox, jumping pillows, etc. We went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants afterwards (and the only time I go is when we go once a year to this farm since it's so out of the way from our house).

It rained and rained and rained and RAINED today. We made Halloween cupcakes this morning while we were stuck inside. Luckily the fall festival we were going to this afternoon moved inside the church so we didn't have to get wet in costume. The kids were able to trick or treat, eat, and play games for prizes.

My sister lives 5 minutes from this church so we stopped on the way home to say hello. She ended up taking my daughter to the mall for a couple hours to window shop, try on funny sunglasses & hats, and play with the animals at the pet shop. My son & I went home and frosted the cupcakes and had a late dinner.

It is supposed to stop raining late tomorrow morning so hopefully we'll make it to church if we can find a way that isn't flooded. It will be too wet to do much of anything outside so maybe we'll have an afternoon of movies after that.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Saturday we got up at 5:30 to leave the house by 6:30 for a college open house. We didn't get home until 4:30 pm. Today is outdoor work, getting things ready for winter around here and some cooking for the week.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Not to much, we just visited our local Farmers Market, and today, aim babysitting my favorite two year old.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We spent the whole day at the Pumpkin Patch (one with tons of other activities)! It was gorgeous weather outside and so nice to be able to spend time with the family!
Old 10-16-2017, 08:25 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We had our first big party at our new place. My husband smoked brisket and ribs, and we had a big pumpkin carving area, which the kids loved. The weather was perfect and I can't wait to scrap about it! Yesterday, we mostly recovered from all the hosting, napping on the couch while "watching" football.
Old 10-16-2017, 11:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

March. . .ing. . .Band. Wow, two more intense weekends of football games on Fridays and contests on Saturdays. We have really lucked out with good weather, so I can't complain.