Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 06-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default People still PAPER scrap???

I went to Michael's tonight. My daughter is going on a trip with her grandmother and her grandmother wants to scrapbook it along the way. So since Grandma lives out in the middle of nowhere and has nothing like a Michael's, JoAnn's or A.C. Moore's nearby, it's my job to go and get the scrapbook stuff.

Everything I bought was on sale, but it still cost nearly $60 for an album, a pack of paper, and an assortment of stickers and journal cards. I will go to Walmart and see about extra protector sheets, photo corners, some adhesive, etc.

If I had to pay $75 dollars every time I felt like making a special book, I would go crazy!

I am SO thankful to SSD for being here and keeping scrapbooking affordable for me. Also, I have NO CLUE where I would put all this stuff. I know there are these mythical paper scrapbooking people who have special scrapbook rooms where they keep all their scrapping goodies and papers and stickers and ribbons and what have you. I'd need to buy a new house so I'd have a room to put all that stuff! LOL!

Also, I would never be able to truly experiment. Today I bought Traci Reed and Studio Basic's fun eclectic kit. How would I ever get an assortment of all those papers and elements in real life? There is just no way! I would have to choose between scrapping and eating! And it would take FOR-EV-ER!

Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy to put this little box of scrapping goodies for my daughter and Grandma together because it will give them a chance to spend time together and having fun and doing stuff! And they couldn't really do what they're planning to do together digitally because Grandma is not going to be learning Photoshop anytime soon and well, her granddaughter is still in elementary school.

But I'm just glad that for the same price as this one paper scrapping kit, I could buy so very much more here and use it over and over and over again!

And I know that when I buy here on SSD my money is going to real people and not to a big box store!

Edited to add: I actually DO some hybrid scrapbooking, but I'm telling that it in no way costs me very much money. (If I bought a Silhouette, maybe........) But right now my special project is a recycled CD album that I'm making using KCB kits. I did get a Crop-O-Dile big bite for Christmas, but it doesn't take up that much space and lets me recycle like crazy. And I have some chipboard albums ready to be hybrid scrapbooks too, but again, I'll be using digital kits.

Last edited by origami; 06-02-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Hybrid does not cost anywhere near as much as paper scrapping.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I recently donated all my traditional supplies to my nieces and cousins and told them to have a ball. I was happy to get it out of my office because it did take up a lot of space, but I don't want to think about the money I spent on all that stuff. I won't say wasted because those little girls are having fun with it, but I sure spent a lot. I'm so glad I discovered digital because of the control it gives me over my page, I stink with real scissors, the lack of mess and the cost. Plus I love having a community of like minded people to share this hobby with.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:58 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

I DO NOT even look at paper scrapping supplies...never ever again!! Booo!! LOL
Holly
Old 06-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOL! Too funny. Yes...it is UBER expensive!! I still do it, but I have been super lucky that I have been able to trade work for scrap supplies for probably 80% of my stuff!!
It takes me forever too...that's why 80% of my pages are digi!

Old 06-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Haha... too funny you wrote this post. I literally was JUST going through my paper stash today and weeping inside for the tons of $$ I spent. I bought almost every Basic Grey line in the span of 3 years and I have so many kits in bags from kit clubs. And now... I have to get rid of it all! It's just wasting space that needs to be used for something else now (my house is just not big enough!). All those pretty papers and prima flowers that I will have to part with. Honestly, I will never use them now. I will have to narrow it down to my travel scrapbooking bag, at least I can have a small stash tucked away in my closet for hybrid stuff.

Old 06-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

OMG!! I have soooo much paper stuff. It is unreal how much I have sitting in the basement. I do use it every now and then for cards.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I still have a ton of paper stuff and rubber stamps. I always swear I am going to start using them again, and keep adding to the stash, but sadly I rarely use them.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

There will always be paper scrapping. Digi-scrapping takes computer skills and many, many people do not have those skills. Nor do they want to learn them. My IRL friends still paper scrap (because I got them started years ago) and they would never consider digi-scrapping.

I still love both, because both do the job of capturing memories.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryinaz View Post
There will always be paper scrapping. Digi-scrapping takes computer skills and many, many people do not have those skills. Nor do they want to learn them. My IRL friends still paper scrap (because I got them started years ago) and they would never consider digi-scrapping.

This is very true!!! There will always be paper scrapping.

But, I can't say I love both anymore. I tried to paper scrap a month or so ago and it annoyed me. Having to process photos ahead of time, the mess on the table, the adhesive, having to cut things permanently and not being able to make mistakes and hit undo. LOL.

Thankfully, a few of my friends who scrapbook won't/can't do digi so I will gift much of my stash to them. They'll be thrilled.

Old 06-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

Raises hand as one of those with my own scraproom bought my new house with that in mind but sadly I haven't been in there in a lonnnggggg time bbut I made some really cute altered drink carriers for my nieces and nephew for Christmas so I still use my stuff. I have a hard time parting with it and even though I don't buy anything new, I still love my paper supplies. I sadly have not printed a photo since Christmas 2007 and think once I finish my paper 2007 album, I probbaly will only use my stuff for little projects and such But my kids love to go in there and pick things out and have their own little basket full of supplies....their basket keeps getting fuller and fuller

on a side note, my paper LO's look NOTHING like my digi LO's...I think my skill and style totally fall into the digi world
Old 06-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nun69 View Post
Raises hand as one of those with my own scraproom
I must confess. If I were in the market to buy a house, I would TOTALLY want a craft room!
Old 06-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have a ton of stuff, and have gotten rid of twice the amount of stuff I still have. I do have very little paper (though I did just buy a 6x6 paper pack of one of Mari's Christmas kits yesterday!) because most of the time I'd rather use digi papers. I love to play with paper and glue and scissors and my Silhouette and embellishments and all of that, but when I want to preserve my family's memories, MOST of it is done digitally. I have recently started doing hybrid layouts, which I LOVE...until it's time to actually GLUE everything down. That's when I wish it was digi - no gluing involved! I just take a quick photo with my phone so I can remember where everything was (yes, my memory is *that* bad! ) and then start sticking stuff down. But yeah, digi scrapping can be a lot cheaper than full-on paper scrapping.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryinaz View Post

I really do agree with you! I was just in total sticker shock! (Literally! The stickers were expensive!)

Last edited by origami; 06-02-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I also have a scrap room full of Basic Grey and Chatterbox - those were the only lines I kept. I still have all my alphas, trim and flowers which I use for hybrid projects but rarely use. I went digi in 2005 and never went back.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So those who have sold their paper goodies - what worked the best for you? I tried selling my stuff at a garage sale and only ended up selling 1 set of alpha stickers and my giant Making Memories alpha stamps. I have a TON of stuff left. Should I just put up the whole entire stash in craigslist for a set price? Impart your knowledge on dear little me

Old 06-02-2012, 11:39 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

There are always groups looking for donated paper supplies as well...another option.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I still haven't been able to part with my paper supplies... When we moved, I did sort it and put it in boxes and I almost cried when I realized how much money went into it all. I have tons of unused stickers, alphas, embellishments, papers and the most expensive part: tools!
I haven't even touched any of it since I started digital 7 years ago.
I wouldn't enjoy it anymore for the reasons everyone mentions.
But after checking my digi-expenses and the price I paid to have my 2011 book printed (106€ and that was with a 25% discount - that's about 131 $) I can't say digiscrapping is cheap... Cheaper than paper scrapping yes, but still not as cheap as I thought it was, lol.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:37 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I have to say that although I've been mostly digi scrapping for a few years now, I do still buy A LOT of paper supplies for card-making and other crafty projects. And this year I started Project Life with mostly traditional paper supplies (although there's a lot of hybrid thrown in too) and even though I love digi layouts, there's NO WAY I could go all digi and get rid of all my paper scrapping supplies. Doing Project Life has made me realize how much I really need that hands-on creative outlet. I just don't feel the same creative energy on the computer. I know this isn't true for everyone, but for me I need to actually create something with my own hands in order to fulfill that need. I'm not sure if that makes sense? I'm a hybrid girl at heart - I've never fully 100% embraced digi - and this is the reason. I am sold on the digi world because of the convenience, the relative financial benefits, and the availability of product (when you live on a small island in the middle of the Pacific, shopping for scrapbooking supplies is extremely limited and shipping is expensive!). But I also think paper scrapbooking will always be around - for the memory keeping like Mary said, but also because there are a lot of scrapbookers out there who really thrive on having that creative outlet, and moving images around on a computer screen just doesn't feel the same! Thank goodness for hybrid - the best of both worlds!

Old 06-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eranslow View Post
So those who have sold their paper goodies - what worked the best for you? I tried selling my stuff at a garage sale and only ended up selling 1 set of alpha stickers and my giant Making Memories alpha stamps. I have a TON of stuff left. Should I just put up the whole entire stash in craigslist for a set price? Impart your knowledge on dear little me
Erin, when I've "purged" my supplies periodically to get rid of old product, I've actually had really good luck at our garage sales. But I advertised on Craigslist beforehand. I'd specifically put an add both in the garage sale section AND in whatever section it is that's for crafts / hobbies / whatever it is. I'd put them there about 5 days before the sale and then again the day before. I'd just briefly list an overview of what all I'm getting rid of and try to include brand names (tons of 12x12 paper, Stampin' Up stamp sets, lots of Prima flowers, American Crafts thickers, ribbon, die-cutting dies, and tons of other scrapbooking embellishments.)

I also priced things pretty cheap. I mostly was getting rid of stuff to make room and I have to just force myself not to think about how much the stuff cost originally. It was either sell it for cheap and make a little money or get rid of it for free. Then when the garage sale was over I donate what's left to my son's school. In my experience teachers LOVE getting scrapbooking paper and stickers especially - my son's school uses them in the writing center and for creative projects, etc. I've done this at 2 different garage sales and done really well, got rid of A LOT of stuff.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I parted with my paper supplies ONLY after hauling them overseas in 2002...and then hauling most of them back in 2005. Joel said either use them while we're home or get rid of them, but they're not going back to Malaysia this time, lol. So I just gave it all away, and I have NEVER not once regretted it.

But I don't think digital is that much cheaper. I counted up once how much I'd spent on kits/templates/alpha, etc, plus the cost of printing for one album, and it kind of stunned me how much it added up to. Of course, if I had been paper scrapping, it might have been more, but it's really more IN THEORY that digiscrapping is so cheap for me. Not so much in reality. I mean, there are a few kits I use multiple times, but I still get a rush from finding something new and downloading it and using it for the first time way too much to reuse kits very often.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
But after checking my digi-expenses and the price I paid to have my 2011 book printed (106€ and that was with a 25% discount - that's about 131 $) I can't say digiscrapping is cheap... Cheaper than paper scrapping yes, but still not as cheap as I thought it was, lol.
Oh yes, that is true. But I don't print every single layout. I can see where if one printed out every single layout and especially into a beautiful bound book, that it could get extremely expensive. But it's still possible to share layouts electronically, without big expense. We have options. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a gorgeous book of all your hard work and memories printed out, but you can do that in your own time, when you want. You can get started for only a few dollars. Okay, yes, Photoshop is a big expense, but you can get good results with Elements too. To get the pieces together for my daughter's paper album, I spent $75 up front. I would probably never do that for my own albums and so I'd never start.

I'm working on a recycled CD album and I'm really excited about that. Love this hobby.

Last edited by origami; 06-03-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:45 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh, I know!! I can't believe it has been MONTHS since I've been at Archivers... geez, when we had two local scrapbook stores, they knew me by name - it's it wasn't because I introduced myself and made small talk... just there every week...

haha.... I'm one of those that had a scrap room - then it got moved when Jake was born to the other bedroom... and then that got moved AGAIN to set up a school room... so now it's all in boxes and it fills up 1/4 of the basement!! Hubby is totally on my case to get rid of it... and I will, eventually... I am keeping my punches and most of my stamps for kiddo to play with... he loves "scrapping". My mom still traditionally scraps... so she has inherited a lot of paper (still just a fraction of my stash).... and right now she is "babysitting" my border punches and cuddlebug embossing folders.

I will always have some on hand for hybrid... but then, I print out 95% of the things I'm going to use and may use a button or flowers here and there...
Old 06-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Digiscrapping is less expensive but that is not the reason I quit paperscrapping. I hated that my desk was full of stuff and I needed to clean up everytime I stopped. I have a lot of punches, stamps and stuff like a bigshot. I haven't paperscrapped in two years and I don't miss it. I really like sitting at my pc and make memories. And we can use the kits over and over again.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh - Erin - forgot to add... I think around here to best way to get rid of scrapping supplies is to go in with other scrappers and have a big ol' sale... or if you have a ton (like me haha) have a dedicated sale just for scrapping stuff. In my town there area couple of scrapping clubs that have sales twice a year - you rent a table for like $5... maybe someone at your local scrapping store would know of such a group. Or, you might be able to contact a consultant like close to my heart or creative memories and see if they know of anyone...
Old 06-03-2012, 09:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I totally agree that it is UNREAL!! I love digi and will never go back! I got rid of most of my paper stuff long ago, and just kept a small amount for hybrid goodies. I love this digi world! ♥
Old 06-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I used Ebay and made lots by company or theme, so buyers received full lines of paper, stickers and cut outs. I put a lot of time into taking good pictures, lots of detail like how many papers etc. I had 5 lbs in holiday paper and stickers alone! In all, I made about $400 - a fraction of what I paid but better than collecting dust. What didn't sell I gave to the boys art teacher.
Old 06-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I think every creative hobby comes at a price... even though the price tags vary depending on a) the hobby, b) the individual approach to it.

I love digi-scrapping and I never did any paper scrapping. However, I love seeing my stuff printed and I also do hybrid AND some other crafts activities. There is a lot to be said for doing things manually, it's quite refreshing not to be staring at a screen for a change (comes from a person who spends lots of her time staring at a screen and enjoying it, too). For me personally it's important to print my layouts as I love seeing it all on paper. But it's perfectly fine just to keep it digi - that's the beauty about this hobby, you can do whatever suits you better. :-)

The most important thing is, in the end, that one enjoys both the process and the result, the rest is up to one's personal preference.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

For me it was the other way around. I fell in love with digi and I only started to do some paper/hybrid scrapping projects last year. I don't mind the costs and mess too much. I don't do full-on heavy loaded layouts. More mini books and such.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm another with tons of scrapping supplies. Its absolutely crazy. I need to go through my mess this summer and clear it out so my kids can have that room for toys. I also have tubs and tubs of rubber stamps. I sold stamps for The Angel Company back in the day and I have so many of those that it isn't even funny. Most are never used because as much as I loved collecting stamps, the actual stamping process bored me to tears. LOL

Honestly though, digiscrapping can be just as expensive if not MORE so. Even with the pricey trinket now and then, I figured I was paying about $3 a layout on average. If I buy a digital kit and use it for one layout then that's a heck of a lot more costly than my paper average. Just because you CAN reuse digi supplies doesn't mean people always do. People always get excited about how much less they will be spending but I am quick to point out that no matter how you do it, scrapping isn't really a 'cheap' hobby.

Personally, I CAN get buy with digiscrapping for free. I can create my own kits or use freebies and wait for book codes to come along to have my books printed for free (I've never paid for a Shutterfly book and I have probably 90 of them). So, its always nice to tell my DH that... its 'free', honey. It doesn't work that way though. When I look at what I've spent here since January its a little scary. so while I CAN scrap for free, I don't. Its nice to know that if I suddenly never had any disposable income again that I'd still be able to enjoy this hobby though. That wouldn't be the case with paper as my paper supplies would run out at some point.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay View Post
I used Ebay and made lots by company or theme, so buyers received full lines of paper, stickers and cut outs. I put a lot of time into taking good pictures, lots of detail like how many papers etc. I had 5 lbs in holiday paper and stickers alone! In all, I made about $400 - a fraction of what I paid but better than collecting dust. What didn't sell I gave to the boys art teacher.
I sold off most of my organizational supplies (Like the Crop in Style XXL, binder, etc.) through eBay and really did make a fair amount back. I keep thinking I'll try the eBay route again but, really, I'll probably throw it all in a yard sale and what is left will go to one of the schools for them to use.

I do have some specialty items that I might go ahead and sell... and those blasted stamps. Those would make me some money. Back when I was selling them, I made a LOT on stamps through eBay. I mean, a LOT. I was shocked at how much someone would spend for what I considered some random stamps.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I use to be a die hard paper scrapper and rubber stamping card maker. Like DIE HARD. I thought Digi was the dark side and fought it for years! And yes, I am one with TONS of supplies and tools and even have a special room for it all. It is crazy. I still have it all but NEVER use it. I am another that is VERY thankful that I finally gave in to the "dark side" and went digital. I saved money and space. The BIGGEST benefit for me was I am getting more done because I can save as I go instead of doing the pick up after each paper/scissors session. LOL

As far as supplies........I have given a lot away to friends that still paper scrap. I also gave a bunch to a children's home that was helping the kids make memory books for themselves. That was really fun to be a part of. Other than that.........I can't seem to let go of a bunch of it. A room full of stuff that I will probably never use. It is crazy. I just keep thinking of all the money I spent and it makes me feel obligated to keep it. LOL
Old 06-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by origami View Post
Oh yes, that is true. But I don't print every single layout. I can see where if one printed out every single layout and especially into a beautiful bound book, that it could get extremely expensive. But it's still possible to share layouts electronically, without big expense. We have options. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with having a gorgeous book of all your hard work and memories printed out, but you can do that in your own time, when you want. You can get started for only a few dollars. Okay, yes, Photoshop is a big expense, but you can get good results with Elements too. To get the pieces together for my daughter's paper album, I spent $75 up front. I would probably never do that for my own albums and so I'd never start.

I'm working on a recycled CD album and I'm really excited about that. Love this hobby.
I think this is so true. Digi scrapping is (can be) expensive but what I like is that I can spend the money when I have it, or save up for printing. It's more budget friendly to me because I can re-use old digi scrapping kits one month if I don't have the extra fun money or I can splurge on kits in the middle of the night when I am ready!
Old 06-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to litabells

I still have a lot of my paper scrapping supplies, though I have given away quite a bit. But since I now do a lot of mixed media art as well as art journalling, I find I'm able to incorporate a lot of the older stuff. It's often slathered in paint and unrecognizable but hey, its still being used!
Old 06-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I bought some stuff when Jennah was first born (my first kiddo), and quickly gave it up. I spent a lot of money on it all, and after making 1 really basic page that took me forever, I realized there was no way in heck I was going to make whole albums. LOL. So glad I found digi.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks ladies for the suggestions of selling my stash! I need to check eBay - that might be the best bet

Oh - and I'm definitely keeping some of my stuff - I can still use some of it for hybrid

Old 06-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I still paper scrap! I've never given it up! It's my first love.

I spend maybe $50 every 3 months... so not bad compared to what I would spend on new digi kits. LOL!

Old 06-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I sold most of my rubber stamping stuff and actually regret it... so I don't think I can sell my paper scrapping stuff... I still use a lot of it for hybrid projects and gift making and card making and I know that I would totally regret getting rid of any of it... I just need to play with glue and glitter and my Spellbinder stuff... and regret having to buy new, some of the stuff that I sold because I thought I was done LOL...

and for me digi isn't really cheaper than paper because even before I was a babe, I rarely re-use a kit... I'll admit that I'm a one time user for kits... so in the end it's pretty comparable in price for me... but I know that I'm weird and not the norm when it comes to my digi stuff... it's also why it's so easy for me to purge because i know i'm not going to use it again, or something better will come out that I want
Old 06-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

When I decided to go digital I sold all my supplies all together to one person. So glad I did too!

Old 06-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I kept my paper scrapping supplies for a few years since going digi, thinking I might need or want it all again... Well, it's all just been sitting in a storage bin in my daughter's closet. So I gathered it all up, put it in themed groups and sent it all to my sister's consignment shop. Everytime I bring in another pile of supplies, it all sells within a week. So far I've made back about $400 in paper supplies!!! I pretty much sell it for what I buy it for so it's not a waste... but get this... I scan them all into my computer before I sell them, so I can use them for digi layouts too!!! hahaha!!! Win Win!!!

Creating for Melissa Bennett & Lliella Designs!!

Old 06-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I do have to say that I am amazed at the layouts that many paper scrapbookers create! Truly artistic! In no way am I putting down paper scrapbooking. I believe we would not have digital scrapbooking if it weren't for the paper scrappers. I definitely do hybrid scrap and I do have some paper scrapping stuff left over from when I tried to paper scrap. (I won't get rid of the paper because, surprise, I do fold origami and square scrapping paper is great for some projects.)

I also think that it's really possible to spend way too much on digital scrapbooking too. Every Friday night, I check out the new releases on SSD and then I have to carefully decide what I plan to purchase. I definitely do consider if I can use a kit or a digi scrapbooking tool more than once before I buy it.

It's just that I don't think that I would be scrapping today if it weren't for digital scrapbooking. Love this hobby and love SSD!
Old 06-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I used to paper scrap and have an entire room dedicated to it ... I am in the process this week of cleaning out that room (it has sat stagnant for years) ... turning it into a video game room for the boys. Over the years I have been packaging up stuff and selling it at the LSS and get a GC for there ... I bought a Silhouette SD for almost nothing using my store credits ... so now I use any credits to buy physical scrapbooks and refills and that is about it. I am hoping to get the rest of the stuff sold this fall when they have their next garage sale.

I can't go back to paper scrapping ... I have tried and don't like to do it any more ... dh knew it was expensive and when I decided to go digital, he bought me a laptop because he said he would be saving money! LOL

Funny you mention that and that is the hybrid challenge this month ... thankfully I saved all my adhesives ... ;-)