Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default 50% OFF Retiring Products and Something {Almost} New Too!

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm sure you'll be sad to know this will be my last product post of 2011 - LOL! I'm going to take some time off to enjoy the holiday season with my little ones... But before I bid you adieu, I have a new{ish} kit in store and a sale to tell you about...

First up, my Daily Digi feature kit. Isn't She Lovely, has arrived at Sweet Shoppe! If you missed out on it in October's Digi Files, now's your chance to grab it... It's soft and sweet and perfect for lovely girls of any age...

My wonderful Creative Team did some really inspiring layouts with this kit, and I've pinched some from TDD's team as well because there were too many fab ones not to!

As always, it's 20% OFF today only, so you can grab it for a steal too!

And, it's that time of year that we say goodbye to the old with the Going Going Gone sale... There's 50% OFF all of my retiring items, and you might want to check out my Penny Candy section as well - as you can see, everything in Penny Candy is going back to full price in the new year, so if you've got anything on your wish list, grab it now while it's still 30% OFF!

These items will be gone forever by Christmas, so grab them before they're gone for good!

And, on that note, I'm going to say goodbye for the year and take this opportunity to thank you all for reading my ramblings all year! ZPD will be getting a bit of an overhaul in 2012, and I hope you'll enjoy what I have in store for you... For now though, I wish you and your families all the best for a beautiful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

xx Zoe