Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi All!! Sooo, I used to be addicted to digital scrapbook about 5 years ago when my son was a baby....like super addicted and then over the past couple of years life just got crazy busy between moving, new job, having babies etc and for some silly reason I put it on the back burner and haven't scrapped in a few years now. I miss the whole digiscrap world and the fun that comes with it!
Looking forward to re-teaching myself how to use PS and using some of the amazing kits that I've been seeing in the shoppe!
Old 10-24-2017, 06:48 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Lindsay! Welcome!!

Boy, do I know that feeling! Just think of all the awesome pictures you have to choose from over these past few years though!

I've changed your permissions, so you should have a little more freedom around here now. You may still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts. If you'd like to leave some love in the gallery though, that'll bump your post count up quickly and everything will fix itself at that point.

Jump in and make yourself at home with us!
Old 10-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Great, thanks so much.

Yes....I have soooo many pictures! I don't even know where to start!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:37 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I'm a real person! Can't wait to start posting <3
Old 10-24-2017, 09:50 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Nicole!
Old 10-24-2017, 11:48 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

HI! I'm new! My name is Grace and I'm finally back to scrapbooking (favorite hobby!) where I can share, connect, and get inspired! I'm an artist/photographer/barista/mom from Alaska. I suppose all of those naturally drew me to scrapbooking. Anyhoo, nice to meet you, and I look forward to learning neat new tricks and finding inspiration from ya'll!
Old 10-24-2017, 11:56 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Grace! So glad you're here with us! I've changed your forum permissions, but you still may notice some strange things until you reach 10 posts. That will go away on its own once you hit that magic number of 10. The quickest way to do that is simply to leave some comments in the gallery!

Welcome!!
Old 11-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Hey y'all, I am Karli-Marie, KM for short. I'm not new to Sweet Shoppe or digital scrapbooking, but I haven't participated much. I'd love to leave some love in the gallery, but I can't seem to comment :/
Old 11-01-2017, 11:50 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi KM!

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to comment in the gallery now! You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts, but that will go away on its own.

Glad to have you here with us! Feel free to jump in!
Old 11-02-2017, 12:22 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
Hi KM!

I've changed your permissions, so you should be able to comment in the gallery now! You may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts, but that will go away on its own.

Glad to have you here with us! Feel free to jump in!
Thanks Libby, appreciate it!
Old 11-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hi! I've actually been a member for a little while now but never have introduced myself. I visit the site pretty often lately and I'm hoping to start being more active in the forum and gallery. I am in awe of all the beautiful pages everyone creates and hope to learn more. Thanks!
Old 11-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Good morning! I've changed your permissions, so you're all set, too! I hope you'll jump in and make yourself at home!
Old 11-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thank You
Old 11-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hello, I've been searching this site but can't find the instructions on how to resize my scrappage to 600x600 file size less 100. My picture gets very blurry if I do that! I would appreciate any help, since I would really like to upload to Kristin Cronin Barrow challenge. Thanks for you help and your sweet place!
Old 11-12-2017, 09:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Fehr View Post
Hello, I've been searching this site but can't find the instructions on how to resize my scrappage to 600x600 file size less 100. My picture gets very blurry if I do that! I would appreciate any help, since I would really like to upload to Kristin Cronin Barrow challenge. Thanks for you help and your sweet place!
Hi Eva and welcome! Resize your layout to 700x700 and save under 400kb. Hopefully that helps!

Old 11-12-2017, 09:37 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I am assuming that you are using photoshop to scrap, so here is a tutorial about saving for web: https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t.../save-for-web/
Old 11-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so very much for the quick response. I tried it and it worked beautifully!
Old 11-13-2017, 01:05 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Thank you so very much for the quick response. I tried it and it worked beautifully!
You're very welcome. Glad it works perfectly
Old 11-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm
Default Looking for a kit suggestion

Hello! I am new to this sight, but not new to digital scrapping or this type of community...it's just been awhile since I have actively participated in one.

I have tried to start a new thread because I REALLY need some kit suggestions...I am not familiar (yet) with the design team and their products so my searches are not generating many options for me. But I can't seem to start a new thread so I am posting here in hopes that this becomes visible.

I am the 8th grade advisor for my school that I teach at and one of my responsibilities is the 8th grade dinner dance. I am looking for a kit that I could use to create signs to hang around the school promoting the dinner dance (when, ticket sales, etc) as well as make the invites for the kids.

I did see a couple prom kits but am looking for more options. Last year we did a starry night theme. I don't have a theme yet, but hoping to find a kit that may inspire the theme.

Thanks in advance.

Jenn
Old 11-26-2017, 10:45 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

OK...I have another question...I'm still poking around in the shoppe and just made my first purchase BEFORE I stumbled on the free kit with $20 purchase. Is there any way for me to go spend another $1.50 so that I can receive this kit?
Old 11-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Welcome, Jenn! I forget the exact number of posts it takes to be able to post new threads, but I think it's around 15. Maybe try commenting on layouts in the gallery or on other threads and then trying again to start a thread with your question; I think most people won't see it here. When you start the thread, let us know if there are any themes you're considering and what time of year the dinner dance is. Otherwise you may get Winter Wonderland ideas for a May event, LOL!

As for your other question about the $20 collab, email Robin at the store's customer service email. I think it usually needs to be in one purchase, but if you're new to SSD and didn't know, maybe she'll be able to help you out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Jenn!

Welcome to SSD! I've changed your permissions in the forum, so you should have a little more freedom. You may notice some weird things still until you reach 10 posts, but everything should correct itself once you reach that magic number. The quickest way to do that is to go comment in the gallery.

You can contact Robin at admin@sweetshoppedesigns.com for more info on the $20 free with purchase offer. It usually DOES need to be done in a single transaction, but I'm sure Robin would be happy to help you out since you are new to the store.

You might try starting a new thread now (unless it makes you wait til 10 posts - I can't remember). Because most people don't check this thread. So, you'll get a lot more kit suggestions in a separate post.

Again, welcome! Make yourself at home!
Old 11-27-2017, 02:18 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hiya. Also a real person. Tine from Norway Nice to meet you all
Old 11-27-2017, 02:50 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome! I've changed your forum permissions, so feel free to jump in and make yourself at home. You'll probably still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts, but you can leave some love in the gallery to bump your post count up quickly.

Glad to have you joining us!
Old 12-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hello - I am not able to add attachments but would like to participate in today’s Before and After challenge. Thanks, Deb
Old 12-06-2017, 03:50 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamdl View Post
Hello - I am not able to add attachments but would like to participate in today’s Before and After challenge. Thanks, Deb
Hi Deb!

I actually changed your permissions yesterday, so you should be able to post.

I think the problem may be that you're trying to post an attachment. That isn't allowed in these forums. You have to host your image elsewhere and then insert the image code. For today's challenge, you're welcome to post your photos in the gallery here and post your images that way.

Here's a tutorial if you need help!

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/t...-in-the-forum/
Old 12-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi Everyone ! I'm new here... I have been digital scrapbooking for a very very long time but haven't participated in a community in a while. Would love to be able to participate in some challenges again!
Old 12-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there! I've got your forum permissions changed now, so you should have a little more freedom. We have some spam filters in place, so you may still notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. That will go away automatically though. If you want to get your post count up quickly, you can comment in the gallery.

Welcome to SSD!
Old 12-13-2017, 05:59 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Hello, I have been an member for a really long time but haven't been on the forum in forever. Starting to get into scrapping again and searching for inspiration here.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:58 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome back to SSD! I've changed your permissions, so please feel free to jump in and join us! If you notice any weird things, that will go away on its own when you have 10 posts. You can leave some comments in the gallery to bump your post count up quickly!
Old 01-25-2018, 02:10 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Hi everyone, I am Kim and I've been a fan of the sweet shoppe for a long time. In the past I've bought products to make Facebook covers, invitations, cards, signatures etc but until recently I haven't been into scrapbooking layouts.... boy has that changed! I'm not new to scrapbooking, I did that for many years but life got in the way and it became too hard to get all the supplies out. Now I'm very keen to start scrapping digitally and am looking at using the challenges to get me going. I look forward to participating and getting to know you all.
Old 01-25-2018, 02:12 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Kim!
Old 01-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Kim! So glad you're here with us! I've changed your forum permissions, but you still may notice some strange things until you reach 10 posts. That will go away on its own once you hit that magic number of 10. The quickest way to do that is simply to leave some comments in the gallery!
Old 01-29-2018, 12:32 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Default Newbie

Newbie scrapper and long time lurker of the forum and designers. New to this and middling through the learning curve.

This is my first ever post, comment or reply to any digi scrap related anything and I hope I'm doing this right.

Sooo with love from Texas I'm a real person. My question is where would I post or look for tutorials on not Photoshop. I'm doing this through 3 different apps on my smartphone (yes,a tiny 5 inch screen is my canvas this has its challenges but I am having a hard time just figuring out what looks right. I'm not a crafty person so I'm a bit stunted but I know I could be. I can't use the templates or I don't know of a way.

Sorry this turned out a bit more wordy than I planned. Thanks in advance and I'm excited to start being active in y'alls community
Old 01-29-2018, 12:49 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Ashley! So glad to have you joining us! I've changed your forum permissions, so you should be able to jump in and make yourself at home! You may notice some weird stuff until you reach 10 posts. That's just due to some spam filters we have in place. Once you reach 10 posts, everything should resolve on its own. The quickest way to get those posts is just to go leave some praise in the gallery!

Again, welcome to SSD!
Old 02-18-2018, 01:13 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm
Smile Can’t start a new thread

Good morning Sweet Shoppe friends!

I’m attempting to make a new thread to ask a question and it looks like I have been disabled from doing this. I have been a lover and follower of this site for about 10 years but have never been much of a poster/sharer. So I wouldn’t have been disabled from freighting it out haha. Anyone have any ideas?

All I want to know is if anyone has a kit they recommend to make a remembrance layout for a friend that just lost her 21 year old son.

Thank you for your time everyone, much appreciated.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestodigi View Post

I’m attempting to make a new thread to ask a question and it looks like I have been disabled from doing this. I have been a lover and follower of this site for about 10 years but have never been much of a poster/sharer. So I wouldn’t have been disabled from freighting it out haha. Anyone have any ideas?

All I want to know is if anyone has a kit they recommend to make a remembrance layout for a friend that just lost her 21 year old son.

Welcome! I'm sure someone from the admin team will fix up your account so that you can create a new post. I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's loss.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestodigi View Post

I tried to message you but your PMs are disabled

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Old 02-18-2018, 08:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

woops

Old 02-18-2018, 08:31 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi there,

I've fixed your permissions, so you should be able to post now. If it still won't let you start a thread, you'll need to wait until you have 10 posts (we have spam filters in place). You can bump your count up quickly by leaving some comments in the gallery though, and then you'll be able to post.

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend's son. If you'll start a thread asking that question, I'm sure you'll get lots of responses. Most people won't check this thread, so I would hate for it to be overlooked.
Old 02-24-2018, 04:54 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hello! My name is Pat and I'm from Gauteng, South Africa. I'm new to the forum although I've been buying the gorgeous SSD kits for years and I'm in the Facebook group. Which is what led me here because I fancied the interview challenge. I haven't been able to link my layout, though: is that due to new-member restrictions?
Old 02-24-2018, 05:27 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Pat! I changed your forum permissions and fixed your post in the interview challenge. You may still notice some weird stuff until you have 10 posts, but you can quickly reach that number by leaving some comments in the gallery.

So glad you're jumping in and joining us!
Old 02-25-2018, 05:29 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hoping to get some goodies and inspirations.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:52 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Ann! Welcome to SSD! Your permissions have been changed, so feel free to jump in and make yourself at home! You may notice that things may still be a little wonky til you have 10 posts. We had to take some spam precautions. But you can leave some love in the gallery and get those 10 posts out of the way quickly, and at that point, you should be good to go!
Old 03-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Hi all i'm Sandra from Chile living in Panama! i'm new here i have been scrapbooking since 2009 but i change to digi last year so really new in this, i just found out about your challenges and love the idea of participating but i started today and i can't give some love to others layouts in the gallery =( it's the only thing i can do now since my computer is in repair, i should probably have to buy a new laptop if a want to keep scrapping digitally =P mine is way to old and i have 2 crush since last year
Old 03-02-2018, 06:28 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Hi Sandra!

I've got your permissions changed, so you should be able to leave some love in the gallery now! Once you have 10 posts, the other restrictions will be lifted automatically.

Welcome to SSD!
Old 03-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Thanks!!! i'm going to give some love now
Old 03-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

hello....how do I add a sig to my profile? I have it made I just cant get it on my profile... or my picture...i cant seem to change that either...

Last edited by girlonmac; 03-03-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:11 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

hello, am I having trouble because you need to change my membership to a full one now that you know I am a real person? lol
Old 03-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlonmac View Post
hello, am I having trouble because you need to change my membership to a full one now that you know I am a real person? lol
Your membership settings look fine since you have more than 10 posts.

Are you hosting your signature offsite somewhere and still having trouble getting it to load?