Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2015, 06:56 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Seeking Feedback: Themed/Monthly(ish) from Weekly

I am now on my third year of PL, and it's just not coming together for me like it has in past years. I have done it weekly up until this point, and it hasn't mattered to me when I had photos from different days, different kits/cards, etc.

I'm trying to pull January together, but I'm hitting a mental/creative roadblock with all the mismatched photos/events/memories. The page I put together for my birthday (which was 4 days) and the page I did for NYE were easy to do, but an ordinary week... I have now done 2 versions with those photos and am still not happy.

I hear everyone talking abt monthly PL, but I guess I've never really thought abt how that differs from weekly. Do those of you who scrap monthly PL do it by theme? That seems to make the most sense to me in this moment, but I've already changed my process so much this year that I'm afraid going 'too off the rails' will mess me up completely.

Can those of you who do monthly/anything but weekly link me up with your pages? Or share your process with me?

TIA!