Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 06-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default Podcasts

I am looking for some good podcasts to listen to on a road trip next month. I haven't listened to any, but I figured it would help me on the long drive. Only thing is that my 10 year old will be in the car so I can't listen to anything inappropriate for him even though he will likely have headphones on. I am also not interested in anything self-help like. Thanks!
Old 06-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I only listen to a couple. One is about running and it's called "Another Mother Runner". When I have a Disney trip planned there are some Disney podcasts I listen to. One is WDW for Families. Not sure what the others are, but there are a ton of them out there if Disney interests you.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:54 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Stuff you Missed in History Class my kids like, if I choose the right topic. They warn you too if there is going to be anything not suitable for kids. The History Chicks too. Astonishing Legends, if you pick the right topic, that one might go over his head or could be a little scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Oh, those are good, Vanessa. I will look into them. Nick does not scare easily at all, so not much of a concern. I should look into a Disney one though, too, Corey, we are hoping for it to be our next vacation.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:05 PM
The Ghost of Awesome Past

profile gallery send pm

I listen to the Passporters Moms Podcasts- they focus on Disney vacations. Mostly WDW, but also Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland occasionally. They are totally okay for a kid to hear. Scroll down to see their long list of podcasts.
http://www.passporter.com/podcast/home.php

Disboards (Disney message boards) also has a podcast. They try to keep it clean, but sometimes wander into innuendo. Most of the podcasts are just long-winded chatter about Disney "news" but I do like their top 10 lists like the top 10 restaurants at Disney or the worst 10. However, I find their podcasts difficult to navigate to find what I want to hear.
http://www.disunplugged.com/