Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default how much stock do you hold in dreams?

I had the strangest dream about my daughter that she was hiding in her attic (or somewhere upstairs) with the baby on the 28th. I don't know if it this month, next month or a year from noe. I have dreams about something bad happening about one of the kids but never before it happens. My husband completely dismisses it. But one example is I let her spend the night at her uncle and aunt house and her step-cousin assaulted her. I woke at 3 or so in my morning hyper-ventilating and told my husband we need to get Crystal right now. He told me to go back to sleep. I said welll as least call her. He said it is 3 in the morning I am not calling. So a few months later my daughter told me what happened and while I did not see everything in my dream I could feel her pain and I KNEW she needed me. She said she was crying and wishing she had listened to me and stayed home instead. I have tons of dreams which are just dreams but when it comes to the kids IDK...like when the dr's were telling me Matthew may have spinda bifida or down syndrome. I orayed and within days had a dream and there was ltttle baby boy with lots and lots of blonde hair and the prettiest blue eyes ever. It was like a glimpse of our future. So sometimes the dreams come before hand but mostly about what is happening now.

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by jessica31876; 11-18-2012 at 06:00 PM.