Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default TGIF - Watcha doin' for the weekend?

It's that time again! What's everybody doing for the weekend?

I need to shop for my hubby's birthday and do a bunch of errands. Nothing too exciting. It's still over 110 degrees here, so swimming is probably on the agenda somewhere!
Old 06-23-2017, 02:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to haydensmommy217

Its going to hit about 102 this weekend hoping to go swimming this weekend. I am so thankful for A/C

Proudly Creating For:
Amanda Yi, Becca Bonneville, Digilicious Designs, Jady Day Studio, Lliella Designs, Meghan Mullens, and Miss Fish.
I have guested for Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Traci Reed, and Krystal Hartley.

♥♥Facebook♥♥Pinterest♥♥Gallery♥♥
Old 06-23-2017, 03:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default TGIF - Watcha doin' for the weekend?

Our state has a bunch of letters on the mountains that stand for cities or colleges (is this just our state?) and we were going to go hike to the 'Y' tomorrow morning but that got rescheduled. We'll clean our church tomorrow morning, maybe go to a swim park in the afternoon, then go to a comedy club in the evening. Tomorrow's a happening day! Tonight we have my sister coming to babysit and we're going on a date to see 'Wonder Woman'. Sunday we have church and then we'll go to another church to attend a family member's "mission farewell". He's leaving for an LDS mission on July 5th. We'll spend the afternoon with family when that's over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2017, 05:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My SIL and her family are in town this week. They are leaving tomorrow, taking along my middle child with them back home where my parents will pick her up and take her to PA before bringing her back before school starts in August.

Today they did Garden of the Gods and once my husband got off work, we met them at Glen Eyrie where we spent a few hours walking the grounds.

Tomorrow, it'll just be the youngest, my husband and myself (so strange to not have the older two kids), and we'll be going up north to the Renaissance Festival for the day. Sunday my husband has to work (he's a Chaplain's Assistant) so he'll be gone most of the day. The youngest and I will go to church and spend some time together adjusting to the girls being gone for the remainder of the summer.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Scrapping tonight while my daughter works.

Tomorrow I work at 6 am and she works at 9 am. I'll be done first job at 2 pm and then have a few hours until I go to my 2nd job at 5 pm. She gets out at 5 and is going to the annual local baseball game between the firefighters and a team of retired Red Sox players (my son/her brother is on the fire fighter team). This will the first year I've missed in quite a while but couldn't get out of work this time

Sunday she works 8-4 and I'm off so I'm not sure what I'll do in the morning but I have a graduation party for one of my best friend's sons from 1-4 pm. Monday is the end of my weekend and we're touring Colby College here in Maine because Cheyanne is applying there; we'll make a day of it and do a little shopping and have lunch.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wow -- your weekends sound better than mine so far!
Old 06-23-2017, 08:32 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I hope absolutely nothing but I know that won't happen. I need to do some cleaning, need to go to store for very boring stuff (oil for hubby to change oil in vehicles). Hopefully I can fit some scrapping time in.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnMarch View Post
Wow -- your weekends sound better than mine so far!
I always think this when I read these threads too!

So far this weekend I have been to the shops to buy myself a new Fitbit since my old one died suddenly, taken my son out to practice for his 800m race at the school athletics carnival that's coming up next week and this afternoon I'll take my son to tennis comp. Tomorrow I'll go for my swim, take the boys to a tennis lesson and more 800m training. And that's just the 'exciting' stuff... .
Old 06-23-2017, 09:03 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Going to drive down to see my new nephew tomorrow! Hoping to get some newborn baby snuggles in there.

Old 06-24-2017, 12:15 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Nothing planned so far, but it's been such a busy and long week that even sleep for 2 days sounds like the best plan to execute!
Still, we might need to go buy some groceries, our fridge is empty.