Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments
Default Pampered Chef... what do you love?

I was invited to an online PC party. What should I get?
Old 09-26-2009, 10:37 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Kat Stokes Send a message via Yahoo to Kat Stokes

Almost everything! LOL!!!

Definitely the garlic press. I have so much I don't know where to start. Really, it's all good! I love the new forged cutlery. The little $1.00 knives I use ALL OF THE TIME, I use the square baker (stoneware) a lot and the rectangle one too. The whisks are good too! I use the mini one a lot.

If you want to know about anything else specifically, just ask. I probably have 90% of the catalog in my kitchen.

Proudly creating for:
Libby Pritchett

Old 09-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I have and love the Food Chopper and the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, as well as the pans and all the stoneware. I have tons of other PC products too, but those are the first to come to mind.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am with Kat! I own about 90% of it. Granted, I used to sell it but, still! The stuff is so awesome it practically sells itself and I earned everything I have FREE with my sales! Yes, I sold that much stuff! Why did I quit selling it again? Hmmmm......

Anywho......stoneware.....any of it....must have! Batter bowls, chopper, the little wooden tongs for getting bread out of toaster...amazing! Kids love the press for cutting out circle sandwiches......Apple slicer/corer could not live without!

I could go on...but those are just ones off the top of my head and in a big price range to fit whatever your budget is.

Let us know what you get!!!

Creating for: Krystal Hartley
Old 09-26-2009, 10:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I guess I should have prefaced with I already have a lot. LOL I have the apple corer, peeler, slicer... the batter bowls... the bamboo utensils & tongs... the measureall... lol I am just looking for something more than what I have in my cart b/c it doesn't add up to much. I'd love the cookware, but I think Joel would kill me.

Maybe I'll look into the stoneware and then i can get rid of some of the millions of casserole dishses and stuff in my cupbard!
Old 09-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I LOVE their cookbooks...

the garlic press!!!!!
this pitcher..it is AWESOME for frozen juice

and I am another one for the stoneware! I LOVE the rectangular deep dish stone and the rectangular flat stone.....
Old 09-26-2009, 11:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The micro-cooker! Seriously, I use it all the time. Hoping for the big one for Christmas!
My MIL has this & LOVES it! I have a hunch I'll be getting it for Christmas. lol
But, sadly, the micro cooker is all I have. I want more! I have a large wishlist for Christmas! lol
Old 09-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh yes, LOVE the microcookers! I have both sizes. What about the rice cooker? I have a plug-in one, but a microwave one would be awesome. Does it work? anyone know?

Have the chopper... lots of garlic press people... I don't think I've ever used a garlic press. LOL I just get minced garlic.

That pitcher is a good idea! I had the old style and it cracked. I kind of miss it. and I keep going back to stoneware... they don't have a regular square baker, though. just the colored ones. Is that normal?
Old 09-26-2009, 11:19 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Probably the most used item we have of theirs (and I have quite a bit of what has already been mentioned here - food chopper, 2 batter bowls, bamboo utensils, whisks, etc) is the pizza cutter! We've had it several years now and it is the only one that hasn't fallen apart and we eat a lot of pizza around here! I also have the small red square stoneware baker thing and use it a lot too. And I had the pitcher that Angie posted, until my son pulled it off the counter and dropped it and it cracked and had to be thrown out
Old 09-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

One of my most recent purchases was the basket for grilling veggies. I've used it several times, and my family loves it. It's so easy too...I just chop my veggies, put them in a ziploc with a little marinade, and when we're ready...just pour them into the basket and throw on the grill! It's so much easier than slicing the veggies and trying to turn each individual slice (especially onions)!
Old 09-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

oh YES!!!! the pizza cutter is a MUST!!!!!! and YES I LOVE my pitcher! I may just have to get ano0ther one
Old 09-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oooo we eat pizza. Lots of it! And I don't have it yet! There's one thing I'll add!

Oh I'm almost tempted to buy a couple of can openers to have on hand as gifts... I LOVE those babies!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Kat Stokes Send a message via Yahoo to Kat Stokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallMoments View Post
Oh yes, LOVE the microcookers! I have both sizes. What about the rice cooker? I have a plug-in one, but a microwave one would be awesome. Does it work? anyone know?

Have the chopper... lots of garlic press people... I don't think I've ever used a garlic press. LOL I just get minced garlic.

That pitcher is a good idea! I had the old style and it cracked. I kind of miss it. and I keep going back to stoneware... they don't have a regular square baker, though. just the colored ones. Is that normal?
Yeah, they did away with the regular square a couple of years ago. I have the cranberry. I wish ALL of my stoneware was the cranberry. I love it!!!

And I second Angie on the cookbooks!!! I have most of them and I just got the first 29 minutes to dinner and there are sooooo many yummy recipes in it!!!

Don't forget to stock up on your spices! The southwestern mixed with 1/2 c. sour cream and 1/2 c. mayo makes an excellent dip with veggies!!!!

Oh and the Madagascar vanilla is fabulous!

Proudly creating for:
Libby Pritchett

Old 09-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks! I think I'm going to sleep on it. LOL Such important decisions can't be made hastily.

Cranberry doesn't go in my kitchen at all. Oh well.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
Probably the most used item we have of theirs is the pizza cutter! We've had it several years now and it is the only one that hasn't fallen apart and we eat a lot of pizza around here!

I would not know what to do with out this!! I also adore their self sharpening knives!!
Old 09-26-2009, 02:22 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The question is - what don't I love?! LOL

I love everything!

The micro-steamers are a must! In fact, I would buy them in multiples! The chopper is a must. The stoneware is a must. The apple slicer...the mandolin slicer...

I want it ALL!

But my next purchase from PC will be the cookware - the pots and pans. They have a lifetime warranty and they want to come to my house. I just know it.

I love Pampered Chef.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Ugh! I forgot about the pizza cutter! We just used it twice yesterday too! LOL

I have had all of my PC for over 10 years....the only things I have had to replace is my food chopper, my can opener and my garlic press.......course....DH broke the press by trying to squeeze ginger in it. And he broke one of my rectangular stonewares by putting it on the grill.....IDIOT!

Oh and those little mini spatulas are the bomb too! It all rocks.......Now I want to do some PC shopping.......

Creating for: Krystal Hartley
Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh, I did forget about these little handy scrapers!
Old 09-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallMoments View Post

I have 90% of the catty also, by far my favorite thing is the rice cooker, it cooks perfect rice every time. You can also make chicken and rice with it, being from the south we make chicken and rice alot. So yes, yes, yes it is great.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:02 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

If you like fresh pineapple like I do, try the Pineapple Wedger. We used it for the first time last night. It worked well. I never buy pineapple because I hate to cut it, so now I will buy pineapple all the time.

Old 09-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was just talking about this at work. Love the stoneware, pizza cutter, the multi-use spatulas, crinkle cutter, and the corer. I so need to buy some pampered chef!