Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-15-2017, 02:28 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: Weekend! Yay! What are you up to this weekend?

I'm having a half day off from work today. I start my weekend by going out for coffee and having a latte machiatto and a little something to eat.

I also need new curtains and a new pair of boots for the winter. Hopefully I can find those this weekend.
Other than that, I hope to be able to scrap a few bingo pages or a few pages for my vacation album.

What are your weekend plans?

Old 09-15-2017, 05:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

As little as possible. Haha! Actually I have lots of little things to do, but nothing big. Help the kiddo with her school book report, wash the car, do some grocery shopping etc. We live an exciting life here
Old 09-15-2017, 08:14 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I have a fairly busy weekend this weekend - helping my son with a school assignment Sat morning, taking him to tennis comp Sat afternoon... some housework and other boring stuff.... and on Sunday the boys and I are going on a Cub/Scout outing where we have to navigate our way around landmarks in part of the city (kind of like a scavenger hunt).
Old 09-15-2017, 08:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My weekend is Sunday and Monday; I work 2 jobs today/tonight and 2 jobs tomorrow/tomorrow night, and then my weekend begins. I don't have any set plans this weekend, which is nice. The weather is going to be awesome (Indian Summer) so a day trip is probably in there somewhere
Old 09-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We don't have big plans this weekend. Tonight was Back to School Night at one of our schools, tomorrow DH and I are going to paint a wall in the dining room (because we had water damage and needed drywall replaced 2 weeks after we had the room professionally painted...waaah!), and on Sunday my oldest has flag football.

Other than that, I plan to scrap like crazy, LOL. Shutterfly is having a deal where all additional pages you add to a standard book are free until Sunday. I thought I'd be ready to print the second half of 2016 in a week or so, but now I need to have it all done by Sunday.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:13 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Today was my Sunday. I spent most of my weekend running errands and doing laundry.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:12 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Rachel, do they run that kind of sale often?

My parents took my kids last night for a sleepover, and I spent the evening & night with my sister. I got a new Agnes & Dora top at a local fair and then we had junk food & watched 'Lion' before bed. It was SO AWESOME getting 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

We ran errands today. My daughter did one of her spelling assignments, and now the kids are playing outside before showers & bedtime.

We'll have church tomorrow, and then I'm not sure what we'll end up doing. We talked abt meeting up with the ILs to go apple picking but I haven't heard that that's a definite so maybe we'll just go apple picking up here.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:40 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAndra View Post
Rachel, do they run that kind of sale often?
I don't think so. I can only remember seeing it once before, a few years ago. I could be wrong, though--I tend to pay attention to their emails when I'm close to printing and ignore them the rest of the time!