Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2017, 02:02 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Qotd: Almost weekend! What are you doing this weekend?

It's Friday morning here already. Another week has gone by and the weekend is almost here.
What are your plans this weekend?

I'm at work right now, but I have the afternoon off and I'm meeting a friend.
Tomorrow I have to do some chores and find (and buy) a present for my cousin and his wife who had a baby.
Sunday I'll be packing my bags, I'm going on vacation on Wednesday. I'm brining over my bags to my friends house earlier so we can leave right after work on Wednesday.

Old 09-22-2017, 11:05 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Tonight I'm going to the library and competing in a 'Friends' trivia tournament. My sister was the one who originally wanted to do it so I got everything set up & found some people to compete with us but now she's sick. Hopefully we'll win a prize that I can share with her.

Tomorrow is Museum Day Live! so I'll be going to that with the kids & husband.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museum...day-live-2017/

Oh, and we're getting two new dressers tomorrow. Did y'all know that when you buy something from Wayfair and return it, the company just writes it off?! My husband works for a company that houses & delivers their products so when it comes back, the employees have a silent auction to buy the returns. He is getting two dressers for $26! The one that'll be going into our bedroom looks like this (and retails for $1000+!):

I am going to bingewatch the new season of 'Fuller House' and scrap... oh, and get ready for my Facebook Agnes & Dora party Tuesday night. They're like LuLaRoe but WAY better quality & patterns/styles. If you want an invite, comment here or message me on FB.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:33 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Wow, great deal, LeeAndra! Not too much here. Second weekend in a row that we'll be home with a sick child, though at least everyone was healthy and going to school during the week. Jason has flag football on Sunday, and I think all our other plans had to be cancelled.

I'm hoping to get lots of scrapping done since we'll have to be home! In the big Shutterfly sale I just ordered a photobook covering July to October 2016. My original plan was to print July to December, but I had more pages than the book could hold. So I didn't bother rushing to finish the last few November and December pages in time. I'm hoping to do that this weekend so I'm ready for the next sale. Now I can focus on 2017, which I've only scrapped a little of so far.
Old 09-23-2017, 12:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LeeAndra, that is stunning! And super deal.

Tonight I finished up Christmas shopping for one of my boys. And took another out for an early birthday dinner. Then tomorrow we'll have two extra boys spending the night. My youngest turns 13 tomorrow so he'll have a fun filled day.
Old 09-23-2017, 03:41 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Congratulations on your sons birthday Tammy! Enjoy the day!

Wow LeeAndra, that's stunning!