Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Sweet Shoppe Challenge Bingo: December 2016

Sweet Shoppers, December is here and with it, the very last bingo card of 2016! It is crazy how fast 2016 flew by, but I hope it was a memorable one for each and every one of you! As usual, this month's card is absolutely scrumptious and super inspiring thanks to SugarBabes Juli & Loni, so check out what they whipped up for you guys & get scrappin' now!

Our challenge system is mostly the same for 2016, we've just put a little more heart into making each card special! You'll find repeating challenges each month if you're into themed albums or monthly pages and lots more, so read on for all of the details on 2016's Sweet Shoppe Challenge Bingo...

The Low-Down

To play along, check out this month's Bingo card and start planning your strategy for earning the discount you want. Our Bingo challenges are designed to be fairly simple, straightforward and open to interpretation for the most part, so have fun with them! Like always, challenges in quotes indicate a word or phrase which should appear as shown on your layout. Otherwise, remember that as long as you try to scrap in the spirit of the challenge as it's posted, you'll be just fine, but let us know if you have any questions!

This month's Bingo card was created using Homemade Christmas by WendyP Designs

Sweet Rewards

Traditional Bingo: To earn a 20% discount, you'll need to scrap 5 challenges in a row in any direction. The center space may be used to choose another challenge of your choice from the card for a total of 5 layouts...

Pattern Bingo: To earn a 30% discount, you'll need to scrap 9 layouts in one of the following patterns again using the center space to choose a challenge of your choice from elsewhere on the card.

New for 2016: Alternatively, you can scrap any two horizontal or vertical lines, or a combination of one of each, to earn your pattern bingo discount! (Thanks for the suggestion Rachel!) Please Note: The rules for the center space still apply!

Blackout: To earn a 40% discount and be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to the shoppe, you'll need to get blackout and fill in your entire card (we'll let you have the center space free this time)...

Tracking & Earning Discounts

To track your challenges this year, click here to download your own personal bingo card. Once you've completed a challenge, resize your layout to 160 x 160px (which fits perfectly in a bingo square) and put it on the corresponding spot of the challenge on your bingo card!

Save your completed card and post it to this thread by midnight on January 1st, 2017, and our lovely challenge fairy, Lydia, will automatically send you your Sweet Rewards of 20, 30 or 40% off depending on the pattern on your card the second full M-F of every month!

The Nitty Gritty

You must use Sweet Shoppe products for the bulk of your page. Outside templates, minor accents, etc. are perfectly ok as long as at a glance the page is obviously created with products from our shoppe and designers!

Challenges MUST remain where they appear on the card. You MAY NOT scrap 9 layouts of your choice and simply put them in the corresponding pattern to earn a discount.

Obviously due to the size of the layouts on the tracker card, it would be difficult for us to check each challenge in detail to make sure it matches with the challenge, but we know we can count on our amazing community to play by the rules.

More Sweet Stuff

As if all of this weren't sweet enough, I'm excited to share that EVERYONE who posts a bingo card in a month with at least one line complete will be entered to win their choice of a kit from this month's Featured Designers Ru, Ana or Meg! My right arm Libby will choose at least 4 lucky winners at random the field of challenge participants to win these sweet treats which is just awesome!

On that note, I'm going to let you get to work!! If you have any questions, please post them in our 2016 Challenge Bingo FAQ thread so that this tracker thread is easy to view at the end of the month!

Don't forget to keep your eyes open for our Bingo with the Babes threads for weekly challenge inspiration and the opportunity to share some of your favorite challenge layouts in more detail throughout the month! Finally, HUGE thanks to each of you who play along with us each month. We adore seeing your pages and filled bingo cards and truly hope you love playing along with us too!

Happy scrapping!

Robin

p.s. - we'd love to be able to really SEE your tracker cards - so if you can save your photo at 950px wide to photobucket or another offsite image hosting site that allows large images, and share those with us in the thread, that would be awesome!
Old 12-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm in!

Last edited by immaculeah; 12-31-2016 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:52 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Last month's bingo I totally spaced posting it..eeee...so NOT this month! My spot is here. . . .

Last edited by Sweeet; 12-31-2016 at 12:28 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default My spot

I'm going to give it a try this month!

Okay - I did it and did Blackout - wow what a lot of work.

Last edited by knclark; 12-24-2016 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-24-2016, 04:09 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Here's mine.
I can't believe I finished every single bingo challenge (last year and this year).

Old 12-28-2016, 06:42 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Old 12-29-2016, 11:46 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Here's my card with 9 layouts for 30% coupon:

Last edited by seniorgal; 12-31-2016 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-30-2016, 02:36 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Whew! So happy I was able to get a blackout this month!

Last edited by mrsashbaugh; 12-30-2016 at 02:39 AM.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:53 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

Glad to have done something this month rather than nothing. AND got it posted ON TIME!! Thanks SSD!
Old 01-01-2017, 01:08 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Just scraping in (I hope!!)

Creative for Grace Lee & Scrapping with Liz
Guesting for LJS Designs in Nov-Dec 2020
Old 01-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I hope I am in time
Old 01-01-2017, 02:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I was planning on filling this card but December was just too busy and I spend too much time sick in bed. This is what I did.......

Old 01-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Winners posted! https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...p?p=1062855927
Old 01-08-2017, 10:22 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Hi gals!! I just sent out the Sweet Rewards codes for this coming week. Check your PMs, and let me know if you have any problems.

P.S. Some of the PMs say the coupon is good through January 13, 2016 . . . because I don't have my brain in gear yet. Obviously, that should be 2017. :-p

Old 01-08-2017, 10:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I got mine. Thank you Lydia!