Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-10-2018, 08:56 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default New releases from LJS Designs!

A digital scrapbooking kit by LJS Designs, Every Storm Runs Out Of Rain will help you scrap the hard times we all have. A little rain falls into all our lives sometimes, our hearts get broken, and things get gloomy. Even though we don't feel it at the time, deep down we all know that eventually the rain will stop, the heartache will fade and the sun will shine again. Use this kit to engage in a little scrap therapy as you work your way out of the darkness and back into the light.

A digital scrapbooking kit by LJS Designs, Fabulous is a birthday kit for the woman who keeps getting older and better. For my 50th Birthday, I wanted to make a kit that would let me scrap my milestone birthday in style. One that celebrated growing old gracefully and said age is just another word for living! If you or someone you love is having a milestone birthday this year, this kit will provide the perfect backdrop for those special birthday layouts.

A digital scrapbooking pack by LJS Designs, 2 Sides 2 Every Story: Birthday are the perfect templates for scrapping your birthday photos into a two page layout. With it's fun elements such as banners, candles, streamers, balloons and confetti this template set definitely says "party." Use both templates for twice the fun!