Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default 2 1/2 more weeks - I think I can...

So today is day 43 of the contest.

I've gotta admit, I'm SO ready for this to be over. I will continue with my new healthy lifestyle long after the contest ends, but I'm ready for the actual contest itself to be finished. I spend so much time each day working on the tasks, going to Genghis, working out at the gym... there just isn't much time for anything else.

On top of that, I'm really really really ready to incorporate other foods into my diet. I haven't cheated even once in 6 weeks, and I'm eating the same things every single day. I'm so bored with food that I can't even stand it. It's becoming a bit of an obsession thinking about OTHER things to eat. So, I'm anxious to get to a point where we have more variety with our meals and I can add in a little cheat now and then.

All in all, I'm proud of my progress so far. I've worked out every single day of the contest, and I'm really starting to feel a difference in the definition in my body. I'm down ALMOST 20 lbs since we started (my official weigh-in was 16 lbs at the half way point, but I've hit a bit of a stand still here thanks to that lovely time of the month). That's not enough for me to win this contest, but I'm still proud. I'm HOPING I can hit the 30 lb mark by the final weigh in, but with just 2 1/2 more weeks, that doesn't seem likely.

So, there's your update! I miss hanging around with you guys and being involved here. I can't wait til the contest ends so I can get my life back and get back to designing regularly!