Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2024, 12:54 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Influenster

Just curious if any of you use the Influenster app?

You take surveys, leave reviews and get offers for free products!

In the past month I've been given a FREE GE electric range with air fryer, a gorgeous 36" framed mirror and yesterday I was offered a KitchenAid espresso maker!! It's kinda nutty how good it is!

If you use it, I'd love to hear what your favorite freebie has been <3

R
Old 03-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I have signed up for this but have never received any emails or anything from them.. I don't know if maybe it's because of where I live in canada?

I'm so jealous!! LOL
Old 03-02-2024, 04:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've never heard of it! Wow!
Old 03-02-2024, 04:55 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I've never heard of it either - what's the catch?

Old 03-02-2024, 05:52 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I've never heard of this, either.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:18 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Do you have to always leave good reviews or do they allow negative ones?

I used to use Swagbucks back before I had kids and would get my Starbucks gift cards that way by answering surveys.

But now that I have kids... I actually tried again not long ago and I didn't qualify for much. I spent a few hours trying to answer surveys but the payout was so minimal that I deleted everything and was frustrated that I wasted my time...

But yours seems pretty legit! How long do you spend on it to be given free stuff?
Old 03-03-2024, 01:10 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

I've left negative / lukewarm reviews before. I started out leaving 40 or so reviews on products that were of the "type" I wanted to receive, so like make-up / skincare / fragrance / etc.

They've changed some since I got started... it used to be, they'd send you a survey and you'd be gifted based on that. Items would just appear in your mailbox as a fun surprise, but they've changed to a "claim now" system over the past couple of months where if you get lucky and see the notification quickly, you can claim the item if you're interested.

I only leave reviews on items they gift me now, I don't leave reviews on random things like I did at the beginning. Most of the items I've been gifted only require a review on Influenster too, so I'm not having to write reviews in a million places either, tho for a few skincare / makeup things I've received one of the requirements was to post a review on Sephora or Saks, etc.

The time investment on my end is VERY low. It's seriously just too cool not to mention.
Old 03-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Ok!! That seemed like it could be worth it to try! Thank you for your honest review
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
I've left negative / lukewarm reviews before. I started out leaving 40 or so reviews on products that were of the "type" I wanted to receive, so like make-up / skincare / fragrance / etc.

They've changed some since I got started... it used to be, they'd send you a survey and you'd be gifted based on that. Items would just appear in your mailbox as a fun surprise, but they've changed to a "claim now" system over the past couple of months where if you get lucky and see the notification quickly, you can claim the item if you're interested.

I only leave reviews on items they gift me now, I don't leave reviews on random things like I did at the beginning. Most of the items I've been gifted only require a review on Influenster too, so I'm not having to write reviews in a million places either, tho for a few skincare / makeup things I've received one of the requirements was to post a review on Sephora or Saks, etc.

The time investment on my end is VERY low. It's seriously just too cool not to mention.