Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-13-2018, 01:28 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Easy Print - Help me learn/understand

Okay lots of questions and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Easy Prints -
Are people printing these out and cutting everything by hand? What kind of paper do you print them on? Is it hybrid scrapping, but it's already done for you--you just print, cut and stick?

Do you use these with some sort of cutter like circut or whatever they are called? If so, what product/brand(s) do you use to be able to use Easy Prints? Do you have to program them to cut them out? Do they cut out the objects for you?

If you are using a specific cutter product, do they print them in color or is that something I have to have a color printer to do first or send them somewhere to print in color? What kind of paper are you supposed to use?

I want to know more! I really do. I'm baffled by it all.

Also, Traci's TN products---same thing? Print them out and cut them out? Or are they for an app?

I'm so confused about these new items in SSD's store that I want to learn how to use them!!
Old 03-13-2018, 01:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Along with all that, I'd like to know what TN means
--
Mama to Albert
Old 03-13-2018, 02:38 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I don't know much, BUT one of our girls made THE.BEST video everrrrrrrrrrrrrr showing a little bit about it.

https://www.facebook.com/SweetShoppe...6081480954330/

And about what TN means: travel notebook. Traci does some stunning ones. Go and check on her IG.

+ about TN: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeanD7-l...-by=tracimreed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeRYVayl...-by=tracimreed

Follow that # https://www.instagram.com/explore/ta...elersnotebook/
Old 03-13-2018, 02:41 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I know some of the girls are using the Easy Print packs to planners and hybrid stuff. Loni used the last pack I did with Grace to make an envelope. It is super awesome.

Old 03-13-2018, 04:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I think the Print Packs are aimed at a whole new market. Like at people who don't do digital scrapbooking, but still want to use the products. For these people who don't have photoshop, the print packs are great. They can paper scrapbook with the digital products, know what I mean? The papers are also smaller so they don't take so much printer ink. While the print packs are certainly useful for the regular digi scrapper if they want to use them, we are more likely to use a full kit. The packs are aimed at bringing in a new area of the market that has previously been untapped. Does that make sense? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Okay lots of questions and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Easy Prints -
Are people printing these out and cutting everything by hand? What kind of paper do you print them on? Is it hybrid scrapping, but it's already done for you--you just print, cut and stick?

Do you use these with some sort of cutter like circut or whatever they are called? If so, what product/brand(s) do you use to be able to use Easy Prints? Do you have to program them to cut them out? Do they cut out the objects for you?

If you are using a specific cutter product, do they print them in color or is that something I have to have a color printer to do first or send them somewhere to print in color? What kind of paper are you supposed to use?
Some people have a silhouette cutter like in the video Ru shared. Me, I don't have one so I would cut everything by hand. As for paper, I just use a thin white untextured cardstock. High resolution paper prints beautifully too.
Old 03-13-2018, 04:33 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
I think the Print Packs are aimed at a whole new market. Like at people who don't do digital scrapbooking, but still want to use the products. For these people who don't have photoshop, the print packs are great. They can paper scrapbook with the digital products, know what I mean? The papers are also smaller so they don't take so much printer ink. While the print packs are certainly useful for the regular digi scrapper if they want to use them, we are more likely to use a full kit. The packs are aimed at bringing in a new area of the market that has previously been untapped. Does that make sense? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
yes this exactly!
Old 03-13-2018, 06:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
All this makes sense now. The video--gotcha! I am not interested in getting a cutter. I live vicariously through my friends making their shirts and whatnot from their cutters. But to me, that's just one more thing to move when my husband gets orders!

I also understand the travel notebooks. I thought it was for app scrapping. I had no idea what it was. Funny thing, I follow Traci, but I've never seen those posts before!

I think for me, sticking to digiscrapping is best. Maybe when my husband gets out we retire somewhere that doesn't involve moving every few years I'll give the Easy Prints a try. But for now, you are right--it's aimed at different types of people and I'm not one of them--yet!
Old 03-13-2018, 06:41 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh and thank you all for everything---the tutorial, the links and the information.

Whoever's voice it is in that video, has a really cute voice! I really enjoyed listening to the video and the accent!
Old 10-14-2018, 12:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I want to know how to make an envelope like this. Gorgeous!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubia Padilha View Post
I know some of the girls are using the Easy Print packs to planners and hybrid stuff. Loni used the last pack I did with Grace to make an envelope. It is super awesome.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:12 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm so glad you asked this, Wendy!
I've wondered the same thing. I gave up all that cutting and stuff when I stopped paper scrapping. But I think if I were still paper scrapping, I would want to give these a try.
Thanks everyone for all the answers & information!
Old 10-16-2018, 12:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Oh and thank you all for everything---the tutorial, the links and the information.

Whoever's voice it is in that video, has a really cute voice! I really enjoyed listening to the video and the accent!

That's Janelle. She IS the cutest!