Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm
Default You're Awesome, Here's Your Free Gift!

No, you really are totally awesome, so I've included a free gift today!

Also, I wanted to make sure that you saw this totally AWESOME FREE new class I put up for you on the Traci Reed Designs blog! It's called 14 Days of Hardcore Gratitude and it is about journaling through, and being grateful for the really crappy stuff in life too! Day 1 just started today, so you can join in no problem!

It started today and I've already seen so many amazing journaled stories with today's prompt! I created this totally awesome 4x6 album to compliment the class that also includes a PDF of the entire class with worksheets as well if you want to work ahead, and do hope you'll check it out!

There's some great discussion going on here in the Sweet Shoppe Forums as well if you're interested in communing with others who are doing the class!

I also wanted to tell you about a totally fun, live Scrapinar I'm doing next week, November 15th at 8PM EST on creating last minute Christmas Cards like this one:

New digiscrappers or old, I hope you'll join us and come have fun with me, I'll be giving out coupons, free gifts and the Christmas Card template above! Click Here to RSVP and get a reminder!

And my last piece of news for the night, are you participating in December Daily this year? I'm doing it hybrid style with a fantastic kit from Simple Scrapper!

Check out my blog post with a video that shows off all my foundation pages and see if the kit is for you too!

Phew, ok, now that the news this week is out of the way, here is your free gift! All you have to do is click the image to subscribe to my newsletter and as a THANK YOU for being an awesome newsletter subscriber, the download gets automatically emailed to you!

P.S. There are always freebies on my Facebook Fan Page and on my website at Traci Reed Designs!

Love,
Traci
Old 11-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I JUST realized that I misead the start time for tomorrow's scrapinar... I am all registered, but I am flying solo to get the boys to basketball practice, and we probably won't be home until 8:30 EST. Will there still be fun to be had? Should I join in late, or just check out the replay?
Old 11-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

I think you can come in late and just see what you missed in the replay I think we'll be starting with my tut vid
Old 11-15-2012, 07:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Traci,

I've hesitated posting this because I'm afraid of coming across about complaining about something that was given to me for free - (talk about un-gratitude!) - but I really am grateful for this cute kit and want to be able to use it fully. One of the papers, the pretty chevron one, won't open up in Photoshop for me. I get some sort of weird error about PS not being able to decode the file. I tried downloading the mini again and had the same problem again. Not sure if this is just a problem I'm having or if others had it, too. I'm on a Mac (YAY! - still super excited about that) using safari.

Once again, THANK YOU for this cute mini! You are very generous with your time to make freebees for us periodically and I really appreciate it
Old 11-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm planning to come to the seminar!
Old 11-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateD View Post
Traci,

I've hesitated posting this because I'm afraid of coming across about complaining about something that was given to me for free - (talk about un-gratitude!) - but I really am grateful for this cute kit and want to be able to use it fully. One of the papers, the pretty chevron one, won't open up in Photoshop for me. I get some sort of weird error about PS not being able to decode the file. I tried downloading the mini again and had the same problem again. Not sure if this is just a problem I'm having or if others had it, too. I'm on a Mac (YAY! - still super excited about that) using safari.

Once again, THANK YOU for this cute mini! You are very generous with your time to make freebees for us periodically and I really appreciate it
Thank you for letting me know! It's not ungrateful to let me know a file isn't working! I've never ever seen that error before! LOL I've fixed the paper and you can go ahead and re download the mini now!

Thank you again!

Traci
Old 11-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'd never seen that error before, either, Traci. Very strange. I got it and it's working fine now... THANK YOU!! I almost organized myself out of being able to download it again, though. About 2 weeks ago I went through my inbox and deleted tons of stuff and put the rest into folders. (My 13 year old son was giving me a hard time for having 1500 unread messages in my inbox) Since then, I've been deleting most of my messages once I read them & do whatever needs to be done with them. So, as soon as I downloaded the mini, I deleted the e-mail. When I realized the paper wasn't working, I went to my trash and downloaded it again (but left it in the trash). Hotmail seems to keep about a week's worth of messages in the trash, so another day and your newsletter would have been gone! Phew

It does feel good to have my e-mail organized again, though