Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > amymarieschn's Profile > Albums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

My First Project Life Album 2014
I have been very interested in Project Life for a long time, but realized that the perfectionist in me would be planning out every page on the computer before assembling ANYTHING, so I decided to start my first Project Life Album digitally. So excited! Trying to scrap the first full calendar year with my two boys: Evan (5 months in Jan) and Cameron (19 months in Jan). Having two under the age of two is crazy and this is my way of keeping sane and remembering all the HAPPY things that happen this year :)
Project Life 2014 (Week 6, Day 6): Simple Things 
spent most of the day around the house with rotating babies. I went out around 3 pm to get a...
Project Life 2014 (Week 7, Day 1) by Amy Schneider: Big Boy Bed 
Went to bed after midnight - Project Life then straightening the house for a new...
Project Life 2014 (Week 6, Day 4): The Sound of Music 
Evan only woke up at 4:30 AM and then for good at 8:30 AM somewhat back to his normal routine....
Project Life 2014 (Week 6, Day 3): Love Struck 
PRODUCTS: J. Billingsley's "lifetime template set 1" for grids, colors from "[every day] just...
Project Life 2014 (Week 6, Day 2): I'll Eat You Up 
PRODUCTS: J. Billingsley's "lifetime template set 1" for grids, colors from "[every day] just...
Project Life 2014 (Week 6, Day 1): Little Red Eyes 
Project Life 2014 (Week 5, Day 7): Super Bowl Sick-Day 
Created a challenge for myself to record things I love about my life and my boys every day...
Project Life 2014 (Week 5, Day 6): Introducing Solid Food 
Created a challenge for myself to record things I love about my life and my boys every day...
Project Life (week 5, day 5): Reading and Words He Knows 
Stayed awake until after 1 AM working on project life. was up with Evan at three and five...
Project Life (week 5, day 4): Visiting Cousins 
Up with Evan at 3 and 5-6. Got him back to sleep with Sleep Sheep sound machine.  
Mom stopped by on...
Project Life (week 5, day 3): Snow Day Painting and Cooking 
Up at 1, 3 and 5:30-6:30 am with Evan. Finally took him into my bed so he stopped waking...
Project Life (week 5, day 2): Haircut and Groceries - Without Kids!! 
Really need the coffee this morning. Groggy after a 2 am wake up and a 5-6 am...
ust starting to get organized for Project Life today. Cameron is napping and Evan is rolling all over the floor in my office. Both boys woke up at...
Evan was finally feeling better from the RSV and I was able to get out of the house again and back into a more normal routine.  
I used a journal...
Home sick with a 5 month old with RSV during the first weekend in January.  
Used papers and labels from sugarplum's "life in real color" kit and...
Project Life 2014 (Week 1, Day 3, Page 2): Second half of the "Snow Day" Spread. Sledding with our neighbor and discovering icicles.  
Used papers...
Project Life 2014 (Week 1, Day 3, Page 2): First half of the "Snow Day" Spread. Oh, the JOY of running and face-planting in the snow!  
Used papers...
My very first time doing project life, and my very first page: My cover page. Modified the colors of various digital papers in my scrap stash to...