PDA

View Full Version : Oh, bother!

rocalisa
04-03-2007, 03:13 PM
At that title is because I'm controlling my language.

Paint Shop just crashed on me and I lost everything I was working on. Right from the beginning. Crud.

That'll teach me not to get so caught up in what I'm doing I forget to save along the way.

All gone.

Weep.

(Fortunately, it's a relatively simple page and if I start again right now I think I can get it all back pretty much as I had it. All the same. Crud.)

Christy Lyle
04-03-2007, 03:22 PM
D'OH!!

lauren grier
04-03-2007, 03:40 PM
that use to happen to me all the time when I used psp.. I hate that program! lol

rocalisa
04-03-2007, 03:57 PM
In this case it really was my fault for going way too long without a save.

I know my way around PSP. That's why at this point I stick with it. I can use my time learning PSE (which I do have and use for actions and other stuff PSP won't do but I don't actually know how to use at all) or I can use my time scrapping.

At this point I choose the scrapping.

If I ever get a chance to do a "learn PSE" course (or get my hands on PS and a "learn PS" course) then I'm thinking of doing that.

But as I said, right now I'd rather just make the layouts.

rocalisa
04-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh and PS...

I got the page up again and it's all done and uploaded. As you can see if you care to look here (https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/inspiration/showphoto.php?photo=4420) it wasn't a horribly complicated one. Thank goodness!

mochamama
04-03-2007, 04:15 PM
I use PSP too with PS for actions, I just dont have the time nor want to learn how to fully use my PS. I originally learned on PS back in college, oh so many years ago, now its like a foreign land.

Sorry you lost your layout :(

jennieb75
04-03-2007, 06:14 PM
That sucks royally... I've learned the extremely hard way as well (unfortunately it wasn't a simple page and it took me a good hour to re-do)... I SO feel your pain!

ETA:But glad to hear it's done now!!

puck
04-03-2007, 06:39 PM
I use PSP for all... in the CS the actions are better but I am unable to reduce the sizes well :( and finally reduced to PSP :D ... it's my personal war with Adobe :cool: ;)

Sorry for the LO loss :(

Hom74
04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I hate when that happens! Glad you were able to get it all back fairly easily!