PDA

View Full Version : New Sweet Stuff Up!!!

Rona
02-10-2007, 09:08 AM
...and they are ALL mouth-watering!!!!

Oh man oh man oh man!!! You designers are just awesome, you know? what's a gal to do with her Paypal account?, lol! I want them all!!!

Ok....need to go back to the Shoppe (https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/shoppe/index.php?main_page=products_new)and drool some more...and give in to at least a few Sweets, eh? :D

Sweeet
02-10-2007, 09:12 AM
I couldn't agree with you more, I really want to buy every single new addition to the shoppe LOL!! and I was even wondering if SSD has a business account and that paypal rebate listed at DST would work?!??!?! huh huh?? Anyone know? I wanna go SHOPPPPPPPPPPPING! ;)

emilymerritt(skrpbkmom)
02-10-2007, 11:25 AM
I know, aren't these designers great...coming out with new stuff for us to play with every week?!!!

Robin Carlton
02-10-2007, 02:07 PM
You know Jenna...we dont have a business account right now. I've been meaning to upgrade and wouldnt ya know it, they base eligibility on your previous month's sales and we we were soooo slow in January so we dont qualify based on those so it'll have to wait for Feb :(

Stay tuned tho, every other month, we've easily met and exceeded it, so I may try giving them a call to see if I can get it taken care of today. I'll keep you guys posted!

Robin