PDA

View Full Version : Question about blog posts

flattsgurl
04-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi girls. :) I wasn't really sure where to post this or if there was someone I could email but I have noticed that my replies on the SSD blog aren't posting and was wondering if someone could help. It's weird...I have my name, email, my blog's address in the "website' spot and then my reply and hit "submit" but it doesn't post. At first I thought maybe the post had to be approved but they aren't showing up at all. Does anyone have any idea's as to what could be happening? :confused: I just want to make sure that I am getting my "sweetpoints" and I'm wondering if all the posts that I have made recently are missing. Strange huh? LOL Thanks in advance for any help you girls can give. :)

lauren grier
04-27-2008, 06:09 PM
yep.. sometimes they get stuck in approval or caught in the spam trap.. :) I'll go take a peek for ya

lauren grier
04-27-2008, 06:14 PM
I saw two from you.. you should be ok now.. lol let me know if they were the same post :D :D

bellbird425
04-27-2008, 06:22 PM
oh good - i was wondering this myself - i dont remember them needing 'moderation' before so i'm sure i've submitted some more than once!

flattsgurl
04-27-2008, 06:36 PM
What a sweeite you are Lauren!! Thanks a bunch I appreciate it. :)

BrattyMeg
04-27-2008, 08:24 PM
I think most of the ones getting stuck have a web addy or link in them and it's being caught as spam