Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > amydawnf

Conversation Between amydawnf and deebirks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. deebirks
    07-30-2012 09:15 PM
    deebirks
    I'm just getting used to the forums so I don't know if there's a convenient way to find your old posts or not; I've just been scrolling through the hard way. Have you given much thought to what you're doing for the challenges? They seem hard. I hope I don't mess up on some little technical detail. Do you have any black and white kits already? I was going through old kits that have a few black and white elements and papers but I wasn't liking anything I came up with.
  2. deebirks
    07-30-2012 09:12 PM
    deebirks
    Sorry I didn't see these messages here. If you respond in that thread where they say "New to the Forum? Read this!" they will turn on your private messages.
  3. deebirks
    07-28-2012 09:24 AM
    deebirks
    If I understand correctly, tomorrow they'll be announcing the rules and I guess that's when we'll find out if there's an official place to sign up. In the meantime, there's a sticky thread where we'll be posting our portfolios. I'm using Photoshop Elements 10.
  4. deebirks
    07-27-2012 09:01 PM
    deebirks
    It would be great to be a team!
  5. deebirks
    07-26-2012 10:00 PM
    deebirks
    I think I accidentally just posted a message to myself instead of to you. Sorry; just joined and am figuring it all out! I am still looking for a partner.