Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > suladesign

Conversation Between suladesign and juliem888
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. juliem888
    11-19-2011 04:17 PM
    juliem888
    Thanks Sula. I finally figured it out..Been a long time since participating on the forums, and after I sent the message I realised what you guys had done..LOVE the layout thank you and been over to your blog and snapped up the freebie, thank you! Very inspirational work. Shame about them discontinuing the kit..thanks for replying! Stay inspirational!
  2. suladesign
    11-18-2011 09:04 PM
    suladesign
    Hi,
    thanks for the your request. The kit was "Simple Pleasures" a collab by all the designers which is no longer available. My pages (and many other people's, too) are always linked to the gallery image where you can find the credits, by the way. And just in case you're interested, I have a free template based on this specific page on my blog (most other SSD shoppers know about this already and appreciate it when I tell them about the freebies), and you can find the link to my blog in my siggy or in the credits of that layout. Just thought to let you know, too, because you were asking about this image specifically.

Hope this was helpful, and glad you found SSD!
    Sula
  3. juliem888
    11-18-2011 08:25 PM
    juliem888
    Hi, You posted a layout in the peek forum for 11/19/11 about the things your grateful for, I was wondering what kit you were using. Thanks