Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ok, who video themselves? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26922)

kscwgirl 04-14-2009 10:46 PM

OMG ZOE. I love you girl. You're freaking adorable!!!!!

Aaron! There you are!!!

Paula 04-14-2009 10:50 PM

Zoe!! I so have down under to meet you!! I love your accent!!

And Aaron, it was awesome to hear your voice!! =))

nesser1981 04-14-2009 11:01 PM

Oh Zoe, I love you!!

nesser1981 04-14-2009 11:04 PM

Glad you did one Aaron.

This is so fun.

iJenny 04-14-2009 11:17 PM

Ok, guys... this is Lizzy and Jenny. We're here at my house and we just finished doing a video together. Its terrible, but we're gonna post it anyways so you can see just how retarded we really are IRL.

First (which its finishing loading)....

Zoe... we ♥ you. Yer hot. We're gonna keep listening to your video until we have your adorable accent down. We're a bit dissappointed that you didn't say "crikey" or "that sheila's a beaut" at all. :(

Aaron... Lizzy says thanks for obeying her. Your vid was great. But we thought you'd have more hair IRL. LOL j/k. we ♥ you too. You need too do another one, but longer next time, mmm kay?

Ok, I think our video is done, so stay tuned for
THE LIZZY AND JENNY SHOW!!!!!

iJenny 04-14-2009 11:26 PM

ok.... here it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ZlA_Ae960

KirstieGai 04-14-2009 11:28 PM

ok, here's mine. I have no idea how many takes I did! Like Zoe, I also didn't use any Aussie slang sayings, sorry :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDP0szNFWQ

kscwgirl 04-14-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilcameronsmommy (Post 426805)
ok.... here it is.....

down for maintainance... be back soon

You girls are KILLING ME HERE. Come on. I'm staying awake just for this. :p

iJenny 04-15-2009 12:03 AM

OMG, Kirstie! You are PRECIOUS!! But we're not gonna lie.... we're kinda pissed you didn't say "crikey" either. :( j/k. love the vid!

crystalbella77 04-15-2009 12:26 AM

OMG! Lizzie and Jenny!!! I want to be your bff too! LMAO! That was awesome and you two are hilarious!!!!

ditzyscrap 04-15-2009 12:28 AM

LMAO, jenny & lizzy...I wish I lived near you. We'd have a great time. :)

crystalbella77 04-15-2009 12:29 AM

Kristie, the sound wouldn't work on yours for some reason. :( I will try again in a bit!

IT was great to hear yours Aaron! It's so fun having a guy in the mix! lol

Paula 04-15-2009 12:31 AM

OMFG Jenny & Fizz!! I was LOLing so hard I nearly wet myself! LOL

And Kirstie, you sound so sweet!!

Rae's World 04-15-2009 12:41 AM

I am caught up!!! You all are awesome!

Aaron good to hear you!
Zoe lovin' the accent!!!

And of course The Lizzy and Jenny Show!!! I was defiantly giggling!!!! Fun times!!

I know there were more.....I really liked hearing and see everyone. I agree on making this come kind of challenge. What is technology for, right????

mrshobbes 04-15-2009 02:57 AM

Can't...stop...laughing...at Jenny and Lizzy! omg....

(be back later after I pick myself up off the floor)

babycake 04-15-2009 04:53 AM

OMG...........i haven't been here for a while but i just had to watch these vids! You are all American lol....... and i'm rubbish i cant tell the difference as to where you all come from. I guess thats why i flunked my geography exam LOL

I luuurrrve all your accents......... wish i could swap lol

I might make one later and you can all hear what a nob i sound lol

FeeJardine 04-15-2009 05:53 AM

OMG this is the best thread ever...you girls are the cutest things....I think its the whole accent thing. You all sound very exotic :)

Anyhoo I was cruising the thread thinking that there was absolutely no chance of me doing a video and then before I knew it...I've made one. One things for sure...I ramble on with some crap. And a word of warning...its totally crazy...the children insisted on playing along...I don't know what I was thinking lol!

This is so embarrassing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8fXTGyrsWo

Fee :)

BrattyMeg 04-15-2009 08:08 AM

ok Zoe wins the long video award haha..so cute though..I loved the ending haha..so random :P

Fee you and your kids are adorrrrable!!

Loved ev1's video...I have no way to get one on my puter :( I need a wire for my video camera and I don't have a P&S..and who KNOWS where the webcam is (or even if we still have one haha)

Jennilyn 04-15-2009 08:31 AM

I can't believe I'm doing this...here's my video...

http://www.vimeo.com/4163326

emmasmommy 04-15-2009 08:38 AM

I am absolutely DYING here. HI-LAR-IOUS!

iJenny 04-15-2009 09:27 AM

FEE!! How did I *not* know how you were an Aussie!?!? Your kids are GORGEIOUS!! Where did that red hair come from? I have a Cameron too and he acts a lot like yours. Maybe its the name, eh?
lol

Laura_A 04-15-2009 09:31 AM

This is so fun! I love seeing everyone in action and hearing voices. I'll have to make a vid of me (not that anyone cares lol) when I get home in a few days.

newfiemountiewife 04-15-2009 09:39 AM

Haha I'm just getting through all of these now...who knew I had a stalker! LMAO! :D

Love you Annie ♥

newfiemountiewife 04-15-2009 09:40 AM

I'll make one once one of the kids comes home with a camera that takes video, I don't have one here, plus I'm all snotty with a cold, not what you want to see/hear :D

ditzyscrap 04-15-2009 09:45 AM

Jennifer, I don't think you have an accent (and I say "about" too, not "aboot") ;)

Jennilyn 04-15-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditzyscrap (Post 426925)
Jennifer, I don't think you have an accent (and I say "about" too, not "aboot") ;)

I don't think a lot of Canadians say aboot, but I'm sure a lot of people think we do. :)

FeeJardine 04-15-2009 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilcameronsmommy (Post 426915)
FEE!! How did I *not* know how you were an Aussie!?!? Your kids are GORGEIOUS!! Where did that red hair come from? I have a Cameron too and he acts a lot like yours. Maybe its the name, eh?
lol

It is definitely the name I think...all Cameron's are cheeky little monkies lol! Cam cracks me up everyday.

And the red hair...well you wouldn't think it but it came from me. My hair was as red as the boys but over the last few years its got blonder and blonder and blonder. Well blonde is what I'm calling it anyway LOL!

FeeJardine 04-15-2009 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura_A (Post 426918)
This is so fun! I love seeing everyone in action and hearing voices. I'll have to make a vid of me (not that anyone cares lol) when I get home in a few days.

Oh shush with that no one cares talk chickie...I can't wait to meet video Laura so make sure you do make one.

I'll be waiting...

newfiemountiewife 04-15-2009 10:48 AM

Ya know, I think most everyone sounds like I thought they would!

AnnieBananie 04-15-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newfiemountiewife (Post 426922)
Haha I'm just getting through all of these now...who knew I had a stalker! LMAO! :D

Love you Annie ♥

LOLz

digideb 04-15-2009 11:36 AM

OMGosh! Zoe, Kirstie & Fee! I could listen to y'all's accents all day long! I LOVE a good Aussie accent! :) And, Fee! I LOVE your kids (& the boys' gorgeous red hair)!!
Aaron, absolutely nothing how I pictured you! But, yeah, I have to agree w/Jenny & Fizz...that was a little short! LOL :)
Jennifer, I do think you have an accent, but being from the South, most everyone here does! LOL And, you & Bree, & Jade all say "aboat" not about or aboot. lol :)
And, Meg...you can come to my house & use my webcam or my P&S! :)

ditzyscrap 04-15-2009 11:42 AM

LOL, Deb...that's the first time I've heard that (we say "aboat"). Too funny!

digideb 04-15-2009 11:44 AM

LOL...that's exactly how I hear it! :) I think it's cute though!

Paula 04-15-2009 11:46 AM

Oh yea Fee posted one!! I so wanted to know what my Feebee sounded like!! Your ginger haired boys are SO cute!!

And Jennifer!! How cool to hear your voice! I'm glad you posted one! Good luck getting your house!

Leah 04-15-2009 12:48 PM

I love them ALL!

La you are soooooo darned cute! I love your lil' smile!! LOL

Lizzy...just awesome!

Crystal, you're adorable and Kresta you too!

I can't say enough about all of you - I love them!

Mine is uploading now. Any idea how long it usually takes for uploads??

newfiemountiewife 04-15-2009 01:18 PM

Mine's uploading too, no idea how long it takes, I'm a YouTube virgin LOL

4noisyboys 04-15-2009 01:36 PM

Holy crud!! I can't believe I actually did one. Sorry that it's dark though...just as I clicked on this take (the seventh time), the sun went behind the clouds and it got dark. I sound and look like a dork...but hey...that's me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StBaChl0pVk

4noisyboys 04-15-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babycake (Post 426861)
OMG...........i haven't been here for a while but i just had to watch these vids! You are all American lol....... and i'm rubbish i cant tell the difference as to where you all come from. I guess thats why i flunked my geography exam LOL

I luuurrrve all your accents......... wish i could swap lol

I might make one later and you can all hear what a nob i sound lol

I was going through your gallery a few weeks ago and noticed that you hadn't been here in awhile!! I love your layouts!!!

emmasmommy 04-15-2009 01:43 PM

You're so cute Debra...so soft spoken!

Paula 04-15-2009 01:44 PM

I loved yours Debra!! You have such a sweet voice.