Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How Old? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74876)

Kjersti 10-30-2013 11:05 PM

How Old?

How old is the OLDEST layout you've been working on and just can't finish?
I just realized I have one from LAST CHRISTMAS!

Oh, I'm also 2 pages shy of my last Thanksgiving book too. 30 days of Thanks. Oops...maybe I should change the title to 28 days of Thanks!! :o

I'd better get moving!

Lyd 10-30-2013 11:21 PM

I don't know if I should admit this, but I have one from January 2012. :( I've gone back to it so many times, and it just isn't coming together the way I want it to. I think I'm going to have to trash it and start over.

Tronesia 10-30-2013 11:47 PM

Ohh no...I could never do this! My mind won't let me...lol! If I start a page that is not for a CT, then I still finish it within the day and maybe 2 days....depending on what is about and how I am feeling.

rach3975 10-30-2013 11:54 PM

It's hard to say; all my unfinished LOs show the date I restored them after a HD crash. But I have 1 from the SSD Olympics (summer 2012) and another that's much older than that. If I don't go back to a LO within a month I'm probably never going to; it usually means I just need to start over. But for some reason I keep the UFOs there until I get around to redoing them.

tanyiadeskins 10-31-2013 08:32 AM

I have to finish it or trash it, I cant leave em sit for more than a day or two while I work on it

MamaBee 10-31-2013 08:49 AM

if we are talking projects not finished... that one would be P365 for 2011... I only have like 6 weeks left... just not getting that finished so I can start p365 for 2012.

if talking layouts... the only one that I have open - and it's really, really rare - that I don't finish a layout, would be from the end of last december. My son needed a hair cut and DH said he looked like Justin Bieber... so J came to me and asked if he looks likes like Justin Beaver... haha... I'm stalled - needing to find a beaver element - I think there is one in Jenn's Canada kit - but just haven't gone back to finish that page...

staciahall 10-31-2013 08:59 AM

I just can't NOT finish one. It may not be my favorite when I'm done with it but I will finish it.

lingovise 10-31-2013 09:06 AM

like Rebecca... if we're talking about projects... i totally crashed and burned on PL this year. i absolutely loooooved doing it and have so much love for each of the weeks i completed [i think i made to week 15]... but in the end, other opportunities came up *blush* and i just ran out of time to continue. i miss it like crazy.... just not enough hours in the day to do everything i'd love to :(

as far as pages... i'm just like Tanyia. if it's not coming together i just delete it. then usually wait a day or so and take another run at it.

mariewilcox 10-31-2013 09:11 AM

I can't save layouts - they have to be finished or they get trashed. If it doesn't come together for me in the course of 30 minutes then it's gone :D

lovely1m 10-31-2013 10:04 AM

None. I never keep any unfinished layouts around.

JuliaM 10-31-2013 10:20 AM

I don't have any unfinished layouts. It's rare that I have any that are unfinished. Once I start one, I'll work it through to the end. The only exception is if I start it late and it it's taking a while and it's time for bed. Then I'll just finish it the next day.

Stacey42 10-31-2013 02:05 PM

The last two pages of my Journal Your Christmas album. So Jan 5th & 6th of this year.

I am going to finish them. Hopefully before Dec 1 & it starts all over again.

SeattleSheri 10-31-2013 04:22 PM

I think my oldest is April 2012, but I'm at work at the moment so I don't have it in front of me.

nun69 10-31-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tronesia (Post 1167784)
Ohh no...I could never do this! My mind won't let me...lol! If I start a page that is not for a CT, then I still finish it within the day and maybe 2 days....depending on what is about and how I am feeling.

this is me...I have to finish it completely more times than none.....the only thing I have are this years P365 LO's with the pics and journaling done that just need ot be embellished...but that isn't relaly going back to me :)