Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   silly question about redWHITEwhaoo sale... (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43957)

Gabbina 07-06-2010 06:54 AM

silly question about redWHITEwhaoo sale...

Sorry ladies if this is a silly question... So, i've been trying to shop and i've filled the cart with tons (TONS) of stuff from my WL, including Penny Candy items and regular price items... now i'm trying to apply the code, but it says it doesn't exist! what am i doing wrong? is it a way to spell it right? Do I even have to apply the code or do I need to buy penny candy and regular stuff in 2 separate moments? if this is stupid, just say it :D :thumbup:

DeepGirl 07-06-2010 07:08 AM

Hm.... for me it worked well and I bought both Penny Candy as well as regular stuff.

Don't write the code with commas, write just redWHITEwahoo when you fill the cart...

Milmomma 07-06-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeepGirl (Post 677054)
Hm.... for me it worked well and I bought both Penny Candy as well as regular stuff.

Don't write the code with commas, write just redWHITEwahoo when you fill the cart...

Ditto, worked for me. If all else fails pm robin?

nikkiARNGwife 07-06-2010 07:45 AM

Are you sure that you're logged in? Sometimes coupon codes won't apply unless you are logged in.

Gabbina 07-06-2010 08:07 AM

Thanks girls.... I knew it was a stupid one. I kept typing whaoo instead of wahoo... :p it is working perfectly now, thanks... :)

Kim Mauch 07-06-2010 08:47 AM

Yesterday, I was typing yahoo instead of wahoo! :confused: I was too excited about the sale to get the code right!

tiffany3048 07-06-2010 08:57 AM

the sale price is shown on the regular store items, right? Because I bought a couple of things yesterday, non penny items, and nothing changed when I put in the code. Now, my question is silly, but you all saying 'worked as well for regular items' got me thinking I should have tried again to apply the code?

Darcy Baldwin 07-06-2010 09:00 AM

Tiffany - you won't see a sale price in the cart when you put an item in because it's a code, not a normal sale. So it won't show up until after you've applied the code, and you have to be sure to be signed in before applying the code.

tiffany3048 07-06-2010 09:04 AM

But, it still said 25% off on the preview page which is what confused me. I bought Dani's Flying High Kit for 5.99 and one of Traci's Bad Sewing Machines for a bit over a buck. Though the price didn't change after I applied the code. Surely they wouldn't have been cheaper than that! lol

aggiefamily 07-06-2010 09:11 AM

The code only works on Penny Candy items. Everything else is on sale already.

Don't be the stupid one and not read the entire ad (like me) and think that the cart was freaking out and doubling up the sale. And then send Robin and email because you were concerned and then find out you were just dumb.

tiffany3048 07-06-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggiefamily (Post 677098)

Don't be the stupid one and not read the entire ad (like me) and think that the cart was freaking out and doubling up the sale. And then send Robin and email because you were concerned and then find out you were just dumb.

Ok, that's what I thought but wasn't sure lol thanks! Sorry you had to be a guinea pig ;)

aggiefamily 07-06-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffany3048 (Post 677104)
Ok, that's what I thought but wasn't sure lol thanks! Sorry you had to be a guinea pig ;)

LOL! It was totally my own fault for not reading. Robin was super sweet to my freaking out. I came to my own conclusion that I was dumb. :o

BrattyMeg 07-06-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggiefamily (Post 677116)
LOL! It was totally my own fault for not reading. Robin was super sweet to my freaking out. I came to my own conclusion that I was dumb. :o

thx for the laugh

*I* happen to think you are brilliant my friend :)

schock77 07-06-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggiefamily (Post 677098)

I MAY have done that... but pretty sure my penny candy stuff didn't ring up with the code... hmm...