Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you have a digidesigner.... (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80327)

emmasmommy 02-06-2015 09:15 PM

Do you have a digidesigner....

that you ALWAYS buy from? (here)
I ALWAYS buy from Jenny B. Even if it's a boy kit...al.ways.
Yari is becoming a quick fave...as well as Flergs.
I hace a lot of amazing CTs thank god...but, KCB, La, Libby, Ru, Brook and KH would also be at the top of that list. (can i just name the whole store? :D:D )

ChristineF 02-06-2015 09:29 PM

KCB and Flergs are mine. It's so bad that I get disappointed if there isn't a new kit from either, weekly. And I can hear my wallet/bank account sigh with relief those weeks there isn't any news. Zoe Pearn, Tickled pink studio and Brooke are close behind.

emmasmommy 02-06-2015 09:44 PM

OMG ZOE!! How could I have forgotten Zoe?! I'm fired.

JennNtheBoys 02-06-2015 09:56 PM

I was having a hard time trying to narrow my list of favorites down so I took a peek at my folder of kits, and honestly.... it`s pretty even across the board for everyone.... I guess I buy more for what I can use at the time than any certain style or designer.

However, I see myself typing the same handful of names over and over when I put credits on my work in the gallery.... KCB seems to come up most often, so I`m getting the most usability out of her kits.

lovely1m 02-06-2015 09:58 PM

I create for the lovely Ru, La, Shawna & Libby, so those don't count. Since I am no longer on Traci's team, I will have to go back to buying all hers. Plus KCB gets me even though lots are super girly. I buy from everyone though.

olivesparrow 02-06-2015 09:59 PM

I have only just started shopping again after a break for a few years but Flergs is definitely top of my list, with KCB following closely behind. If I had the money, I'd definitely buy every release!

flergs 02-06-2015 10:05 PM

♥♥♥♥♥ girls

MommaTrish 02-06-2015 10:07 PM

Before becoming a Babe I usually (the rare times I had money) bought from Jenn, Zoe, and Ru.

tanyiadeskins 02-06-2015 10:18 PM

the one that I do not CT for that I need everything from...and when I can afford buy from the most is KCB:wub:

crystalbella77 02-06-2015 10:22 PM

I NEVER get to buy things. It's just not one of the things in our budget at the moment. BUT I always pick up a template here and there from Cindy. She helps me scrap differently and I love it. I also love trying to make her templates cluster-y :D If I could I would probably buy Flergs every single week. Amber Shaw has kits that are so "me" too. :)

ashaw 02-06-2015 10:32 PM

awe thanks Crystal :wub:

cindys732003 02-06-2015 10:37 PM

Thank you Crystal! <3

hollyxann 02-06-2015 10:41 PM

Ez is one of my absolute favs.
I literally love all the designers here though. Each one is unique in their own way so choosing one is like choosing a fav kid lol.

carrie1977 02-06-2015 10:45 PM

all.of.them.

jak 02-06-2015 10:55 PM

I tend to (nearly) always buy a certain kind of kit from various designers - outdoorsy ones, boy kits... rather than always buy from specific designers.

Sherri Tierney 02-06-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie1977 (Post 1062732697)
all.of.them.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

Seriously, I go through phases. I am drawn to certain kits and designers at certain times. I absolutely freak over KCB's pretty, elegant kits but I find I don't use them that often. I love Jenn B's eclectic style and I find myself staring at her kits forever but in the end I realize I won't do them justice most of the time. These days I am finding Erica to have a lot that are my style and what I know I will scrap with. I love some of her themes. I CT for Krystal and Libby and I love just about everything that both of them put out and find I have no trouble scrapping with them.

Over all, there is such an awesome mix of designers here with different styles and different ways of executing similar styles that there is pretty much something for everyone and no matter what kind of kit I am looking for, I am pretty much guaranteed to find it here... and (a huge one for me), I know the quality will be top notch. No need to look elsewhere.

NeverendingJen 02-06-2015 11:40 PM

Zoe, KCB, Brook...and lately Flergs....they tempt me badly.

jacinda 02-06-2015 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrie1977 (Post 1062732697)
all.of.them.

Yup:thumbup:

nietis 02-07-2015 12:53 AM

If I have money for each week, I'd be KCB every release in a heartbeat! I'm loving Yari's stuffs too lately!

breakingbrie 02-07-2015 12:59 AM

My wishlist is crazy long and I think I've got just about everyone in there! I don't get to buy nearly as often as I'd like, but i love pretty much all of it!! I don't but many boyish kits though and anything girly I drool over. I love all different themes, but there are a few I just have no use for. So, I'm kind of all over the place with my faves :D

jumbbumble 02-07-2015 02:51 AM

KCB for sure i think i have almost all her kits :) wish to be on her ct team lol
Cindy Schneider is also always a good one for me and traci reed oooh and i am seem to buy more and more kits from zoe 2

And i am so lucky to be on the teams from flergs , shawna , tickeldpink and miss ana

Nixenkind 02-07-2015 04:45 AM

I ALWAYS buy from Flergs... although I can't really afford it, but hey, it's my one YOLO thing...

flergs 02-07-2015 04:46 AM

You girls make me feel all giddy ♡

adrianka 02-07-2015 05:01 AM

KCB, before I got on her team.

ksbella 02-07-2015 05:07 AM

Besides Traci and Flergs which I'm blessed to be apart of their teams, I would have to say KCB and Cindy are on my to-buy lists each week!

Gemma 02-07-2015 05:34 AM

I have lots of Flergs and KCB stuff :)

But then if someone releases a boy-ish kit it's mine whoever designed it :D

Saar 02-07-2015 05:36 AM

I love every designer here and I buy from all of them, but I buy most from KCB, Cindy and Brooks templates.
And I'm SO lucky to be on Megan T.'s team.

eve11ne 02-07-2015 07:01 AM

I'm lucky to be in CT team for Brook, Cindy, Yari, Meeegs and Meghan's :wub:
beside them, KCB, Flergs and Zoe's kits always attracts me :thumbup:

semantje 02-07-2015 07:35 AM

Templates from Cindy & Brook mostly go to the wishlist and most stuff from flergs and KCB.

And i'm in two awesome ct's! Megan Turnidge and Traci Reed and I loooove their goodies. So blessed! So that def saves me money.

emmasmommy 02-07-2015 08:31 AM

I totally have to agree with the "I go through phases" comment. I DO buy from everyone...there's not one designer that I'm like, "ooh god. no." THAT is what makes me keep coming back here (aside from all of you, duh)

DawnMarch 02-07-2015 07:03 PM

I go through phases too. Right now it's Traci Reed. And come to think of it, it's been her stuff for quite a while now. :)

calvinawalsh 02-07-2015 08:12 PM

:My all time favorite designers to buy from are Kcb and Flergs. I've bought from Flergs the longest and have always loved her designs. BTW, Flergs was the first designer who ever sent me a personal "Thank you" note for buying one of her kits. It was a long time ago but it made an impression on me and I haven't forgotten it!:)

flergs 02-07-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calvinawalsh (Post 1062732886)
:My all time favorite designers to buy from are Kcb and Flergs. I've bought from Flergs the longest and have always loved her designs. BTW, Flergs was the first designer who ever sent me a personal "Thank you" note for buying one of her kits. It was a long time ago but it made an impression on me and I haven't forgotten it!:)

You are so sweet ♡ That is something I miss doing. And if I can find a way to do it easily I would love to again. Surely now there is an app or something I can use.

Nikki Epperson 02-07-2015 08:54 PM

every designer here is swoon-worthy. :wub:
They all fill a different need for me, so it depends on my needs/wants/feelings. haha. I couldn't get more wishy-washy if I tried.

hosanhelwa 02-08-2015 12:39 AM

I've been collecting and using Flergs' stuff forever... I have pretty much all her kits! Love her stuff - she gets me! (Or I get her?!? Either way, it just works!) KCB, Amber and Zoe are close behind, and I've been picking up more of Yari's stuff lately, too!

clearskies 02-08-2015 04:25 AM

I, too, have gone in phases over the years... But now that I finally have a little girl, I've been stocking up on all the KCB and Zoe kits that I couldn't bring myself to buy when I just had boys...

That said, I do miss Julie... :crying:

nadauh 02-08-2015 08:05 AM

I must say that I love all the designers here, but the style that most fits me is Flergs, KCB, Zoe Pearn & Amber Shaw and the templates from Cindy Schneider and Brook Magee.

JennNtheBoys 02-08-2015 10:10 AM

to go along with my vague answer of liking all the designers (and I truly do), the last couple of times I HAVE chosen a few favorites, they all retired shortly after, SO I am no longer picking, cause I don't want to 'lose' anyone else! LOL YW :P

nesser1981 02-08-2015 10:38 AM

I agree with Nikki, it would be hard to choose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikki Epperson (Post 1062732896)
every designer here is swoon-worthy. :wub:
They all fill a different need for me, so it depends on my needs/wants/feelings. haha. I couldn't get more wishy-washy if I tried.

Becca Bonneville 02-08-2015 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristineF (Post 1062732675)
KCB and Flergs are mine. It's so bad that I get disappointed if there isn't a new kit from either, weekly. And I can hear my wallet/bank account sigh with relief those weeks there isn't any news. Zoe Pearn, Tickled pink studio and Brooke are close behind.

Thank you Christine! That really means a lot! :wub:

JulieB146 02-09-2015 02:38 AM

I find I have a bunch of KCB kits, either as a single, double or triple kit designer, and TraciR. Lots of Cindy's templates.

I still really miss Eva Kipler. :(

ClaudiKnits 02-09-2015 03:33 AM

oh.... this is difficult.... Traci Reed is one of my all time favorites and I just love Kristins Stuff and Libby and Cindy and and and......

Really difficult to decide :-)