Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   hehehehe (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18241)

junebug 11-04-2008 12:30 AM

hehehehe

these hottie avies are making it more fun to read; its funny to think of them actually here posting, lol. like, i just got some gallery comments from Nick of CSI and Chris O'Donell, lmao!

AnnieBananie 11-04-2008 12:32 AM

OHhh I so love pretending that your posts are in Vin's voice

junebug 11-04-2008 12:35 AM

i know!! Ain't his voice the sexiest?? i adore him *sigh* i'd run away with him.....:o

LenaGardner 11-04-2008 12:36 AM

it's funny you should mention this...because it's this exact reason I feel I should take Dh down...every time I see his face next to my words, it's just confusing to me. LOL. 'Cause Lena says "Beautiful layout, I love your title and your layering." and David would say, "I like your .jpeg."

LenaGardner 11-04-2008 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junebug (Post 285118)
i know!! Ain't his voice the sexiest?? i adore him *sigh* i'd run away with him.....:o

I'd give anything just to get a voicemail from him. His voice is his second greatest asset. ;)

junebug 11-04-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LenaBrandenburg (Post 285121)
"I like your .jpeg."

:D

you poor thing. they need to hurry up and reunite you guys!

I can't decide what is Vin's greatest asset. He's allll gooooood. lol could you imagine waking up to that voice every morning?? okay, i need to stop torturing myself. i'll never meet the guy let alone be lucky enough to wake up beside him, lol. :o ;)

AnnieBananie 11-04-2008 12:40 AM

Corey, I just read your laundry quote! I am SO stealing that for my blog :D

junebug 11-04-2008 12:42 AM

i don't know where i found that quote, but it fits me; i have a neverending mountain of laundry. i don't think i have ever not had laundry to do lol. thats bad. i shouldn't let people know how lazy i really am, lol!! the least amount i have ever had is a basket of blankets, lol.

AnnieBananie 11-04-2008 12:45 AM

Seriously, I think it's the laundry bermuda triangle over here. Laundry disappears... then reappears. I was almost DONE this morning and now I've got like 5 loads. Stupid laundry! *shakes fist angrily*

junebug 11-04-2008 12:48 AM

i just do it in spurts. its not really the washing and drying i have a problem with; its putting it away. i live out of clothes baskets, lol.

lizzyfizzy 11-04-2008 02:42 AM

chris o'donnell has a message for you: will you be my baby mama? i think your hot!

:p

Trina 11-04-2008 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junebug (Post 285139)
i just do it in spurts. its not really the washing and drying i have a problem with; its putting it away. i live out of clothes baskets, lol.

I am the SAME way! What is up with that? :unsure: I'm the same way with dishes. I'd rather wash a load by hand than put away a load :p I know...I'm weird ;)

Kim 11-04-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trina (Post 285241)
I am the SAME way! What is up with that? :unsure: I'm the same way with dishes. I'd rather wash a load by hand than put away a load :p I know...I'm weird ;)

LOL Dishes and Laundry are polar opposites for me. I hate doing the dishes but like putting them away. And I like doing laundry, just not putting them away :blink: Yes. I am weird. LOL

Kim 11-04-2008 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzyfizzy (Post 285233)
chris o'donnell has a message for you: will you be my baby mama? i think your hot!

OH BABY!

And I totally agree... It is almost distracting... like just now I totally had to refocus on what this thread was even about LMBO:p

babycake 11-04-2008 03:32 AM

Well dunno about Drop Dead Fred........... he'd just wipe bogies over everyone LOL

Amy Carey 11-04-2008 10:39 AM

ROFL I JUST had that thought..I was like wow the more times I post the more I get to see Kenny's hot bare naked chest.....wooooooo hoooooooooo

wiping drool off the keyboard.

p.s. yeah, drop dead fred didnt make my top 10 hotties for the year, but he's growing on me. Kinda like a fungus yaknow? :P

AnnieBananie 11-04-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MizAmyLou (Post 285427)
p.s. yeah, drop dead fred didnt make my top 10 hotties for the year, but he's growing on me. Kinda like a fungus yaknow? :P

LOLLLLL!

LeeAndra 11-04-2008 11:10 AM

I have to admit, Fizz, that CO'D is not really one of my fave guys, but your avie is totally hot and makin' me rethink my man hierarchy... :)

junebug 11-04-2008 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzyfizzy (Post 285233)

Woot!! yah baby!! lmao!

lizzyfizzy 11-04-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeAndra (Post 285483)
I have to admit, Fizz, that CO'D is not really one of my fave guys, but your avie is totally hot and makin' me rethink my man hierarchy... :)

LOL!! glad i could help in some small way to make the world a better place. :)

Nikki Epperson 11-04-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim (Post 285243)
LOL Dishes and Laundry are polar opposites for me. I hate doing the dishes but like putting them away. And I like doing laundry, just not putting them away :blink: Yes. I am weird. LOL

This is the exact reason it's is my children's job to put away dishes. I hate putting everything away. Laundry, dishes, toys. Housework is not my friend. :thumbdown:

junebug 11-04-2008 12:05 PM

my kids aren't old enough to help me out much. well, they can help with their toys but don't much. Chloe will occasionally go and pick up the playroom without me having to tell her, which is awesome. but they can't help out with much else yet. but as soon as they can, they are so getting dish duty and laundry sorting duty, lol. dish duty isn't that hard; we have a $600 Bosch dishwasher that is freaking awesome. not alot of prewashing required unless its stuck on. its my buddy, lol.