Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   Long Term Projects (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   So Behind!! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90903)

karlimarie 06-07-2019 11:37 PM

So Behind!!

I have fallen so far behind since Bean was born!! I know having a baby is a pretty good excuse, but I’m so bummed with myself :closedeyes:

Kiana 06-08-2019 12:42 AM

Awww, look at it this way, the moments with Bean you will never get back. There's always time for scrapping, cleaning, etc. But those first tiny moments go by so quick!

bcgal00 06-08-2019 12:58 AM

Enjoy the family time. Scrapping will always be there when you have time for it. Remember to take lots of photos to scrap when you’re ready.

kristalund 06-08-2019 08:44 AM

I am way behind too. I figured I am going to need to something to do when the Kiddos go off to college!

karlimarie 06-08-2019 10:24 AM

You guys are so right, it’s already flying by!!

I’m so easy going with others, but so hard on myself. If nothing else, I documented 17 weeks... better than nothing?!

Kiana 06-08-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlimarie (Post 1062962549)
You guys are so right, it’s already flying by!!

I’m so easy going with others, but so hard on myself. If nothing else, I documented 17 weeks... better than nothing?!

Totally better than nothing!!! And yes it goes by so fast!!!!!:hugs:

lingovise 06-10-2019 02:31 PM

no worries... you'll catch up & it'll wait for you!! just take lots of photos [for future scraps], slow down and enjoy this precious time ♥

allyanne 06-10-2019 04:20 PM

Karli, I am currently making PL pages for 2009! That's TEN years ago! With the help of my journal and blog from those days, I have lots of journaling and I took thousands of photos, so I'm pretty set. It's SO fun to go back and make pages from years ago. I feel like I'm somehow getting those experiences all over again! So don't worry if you "fall behind." They really will be waiting for you whenever you are ready.

karlimarie 06-13-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lingovise (Post 1062962662)
no worries... you'll catch up & it'll wait for you!! just take lots of photos [for future scraps], slow down and enjoy this precious time ♥

Slow down... this is just the advice I need!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by allyanne (Post 1062962667)
Karli, I am currently making PL pages for 2009! That's TEN years ago! With the help of my journal and blog from those days, I have lots of journaling and I took thousands of photos, so I'm pretty set. It's SO fun to go back and make pages from years ago. I feel like I'm somehow getting those experiences all over again! So don't worry if you "fall behind." They really will be waiting for you whenever you are ready.

I've been really good about photos, but terrible about journaling! I definitely need to work on that this week.