Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead tonight! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76809)

luckyme 03-30-2014 02:52 PM

Walking Dead tonight!

I can hardly wait!!! I hope nobody dies. But if somebody does, it had better not be Daryl! ;)

What will I do without this show until next fall?!

Libby Pritchett 03-30-2014 02:56 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait!!!!!

supergirljen 03-30-2014 02:58 PM

I'm excited too! I have a guess as to what their next set of troubles will be.

And I am so happy Glenn and Maggie are reunited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maryinaz 03-30-2014 02:59 PM

Terminus looks ominous. I'm sure by the end of the episode we will be dying for next season to start.

lingovise 03-30-2014 02:59 PM

I tried to watch this show... but completely wimped out.

YepBrook 03-30-2014 02:59 PM

OH MY WORD I AM SO EXCITED!

I hope they don't kill Beth or Daryl... gosh, I hope they don't kill anyone! I'm so attached to everyone now.... but I have a feeling they will leave us with a cliffhanger with someone's life/death uncertain. And it probably will be a main character we love.

maryinaz 03-30-2014 03:03 PM

I'm thinking it will be Carol dying.

YepBrook 03-30-2014 03:15 PM

See, and up until the last episode, I would say... eh. Not a fan of Carol. But last week I felt connected to her character for the first time. Now that you say that, it makes sense that they would do that before killing her off. :(

DawnMarch 03-30-2014 04:01 PM

All week I've been half looking forward to the finale and half sad that the season is ending!!! Watching the marathon today!

zippyoh 03-30-2014 04:23 PM

I look forward to this show every week. I hate to think about it being fall again before it's back on. The half seasons go by so fast! On the other hand, I am looking forward to Mad Men starting again in a couple weeks.

YepBrook 03-30-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyoh (Post 1062657142)
I look forward to this show every week. I hate to think about it being fall again before it's back on. The half seasons go by so fast! On the other hand, I am looking forward to Mad Men starting again in a couple weeks.

Oh, me too!!! I love Mad Men!

supergirljen 03-30-2014 04:44 PM

Oh I'd bet Beth is gone. I'm guessing it's those from Terminus that picked her up.

cmkb396 03-30-2014 05:23 PM

Counting down here as well! Oh how my PL pages will suffer without my weekly Walking Dead excerpt! LOL!

lovely1m 03-30-2014 07:22 PM

It's going to be so rough waiting until October. Boo. I think someone big is going to die. My guess is actually Rick. No clue why, just what I am thinking. I also think Terminus is bad. I have seen about 6 times people referred to it as something specific that is bad (I won't spoil for anyone else though).

Keely~B 03-30-2014 07:25 PM

I don't know who's being offed but I can't wait! I've really enjoyed this season.

Traci Reed 03-30-2014 07:46 PM

I'm so excited!

marnel 03-30-2014 08:01 PM

If they off Beth I won't be so sad but they off any of the men then I'd be super sad.

breakingbrie 03-30-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovely1m (Post 1062657196)
It's going to be so rough waiting until October. Boo. I think someone big is going to die. My guess is actually Rick. No clue why, just what I am thinking. I also think Terminus is bad. I have seen about 6 times people referred to it as something specific that is bad (I won't spoil for anyone else though).

I don't have a guess on who I think might not make it through, but Mari, I read some stuff about what it might be as well... And then the poll on Talking Dead last week :w00t:... I'm so excited to see it tonight! It's only a little after 7 here, but some FB friends are saying it's good! I hate waiting for the next season.

maryinaz 03-30-2014 11:36 PM

Seeeeeeeeriously good episode. We have a LONG wait, but the upcoming season should be GOOD!

And I still feel like most of this half-season was a huge waste of time when they focused entire shows on just one group at a time. The last 2 episodes were good, but the rest of the half-season was not my favorite at ALL.

Libby Pritchett 03-31-2014 12:11 AM

Totally agree, Mary!

I did NOT enjoy the half season as a whole. There were good moments, but overall, it was very dull.

The last few episodes really stepped it up, and tonight was really good.

I'm a little put out that we didn't find out some of the particular loose ends (I won't spoil for those who haven't watched), but overall, they really set the bar high for the next season.

Did you watching Talking Dead? LOVED hearing Andrew Lincoln's take on everything. A lot of times I don't really care to listen to the actors when they appeared on that show, but Andrew was very entertaining (and seemed quite knowledgeable and well-spoken).

luckyme 03-31-2014 06:39 AM

I actually enjoyed the half-season -- but mostly because each episode seemed like a set-up to something more. Now when the groups reunite, there are things they won't all know about each either which will be interesting.

Next season looks like it's going to be off to a great start!!

MommaTrish 03-31-2014 09:43 AM

Ehhh... I liked and didn't like the finale. But I can't go into anymore detail if we aren't sharing spoilers. lol

YepBrook 03-31-2014 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iciclelady (Post 1062657438)
I actually enjoyed the half-season -- but mostly because each episode seemed like a set-up to something more. Now when the groups reunite, there are things they won't all know about each either which will be interesting.

Next season looks like it's going to be off to a great start!!

I agree! I loved this half-season. On the Talking Dead the co-producer said next season is going to be COMPLETELY different! Ahhh! That scares me. Mostly because the main characters have survived and shared their stores this half-season. Sounds like it won't be so safe for them anymore.

MommaTrish 03-31-2014 09:57 AM

Well he also mentioned how they might not completely follow the comics but that they are following them. lol So... you could you know, cheat and find out more. :p

MissKim 03-31-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett (Post 1062657387)
Totally agree, Mary!

Did you watching Talking Dead? LOVED hearing Andrew Lincoln's take on everything. A lot of times I don't really care to listen to the actors when they appeared on that show, but Andrew was very entertaining (and seemed quite knowledgeable and well-spoken).

I love to hear him talk with his English accent. I could just sit and listen to him talk all night. I only watched about 15 minutes last night but I have it on DVR so I can watch it over and over again.

DawnMarch 03-31-2014 07:29 PM

I thought the episode was good but not as good as the season finales of some of the previous seasons. I really liked this half-season and all the character development.

Lindsay 03-31-2014 08:20 PM

While I could see where they were going with the flashbacks, that time could have been used to give some resolution on Beth's whereabouts. October is too far away!!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Jenn Barrette 03-31-2014 08:43 PM

I did like the juxtaposition between the flashbacks and present, but agree it took a lot of time away from the episode. Amazing storytelling though; seeing how much things have changed, how the characters have developed and become so animalistic and back to just "surviving" not "living".

lovely1m 03-31-2014 09:59 PM

The flashbacks seemed wasteful to me. I would have liked to see more current stuff, too. Plus the first one confused me, I was like, what, did it record the wrong one! lol I loved this half of the season, seeing everyone like that helped us learn a lot more about them each.

Traci Reed 03-31-2014 11:12 PM

I enjoyed it, though I felt like it was almost filler? That part with Rick protecting Carl...holy hell.

DawnMarch 03-31-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traci Reed (Post 1062657746)
I enjoyed it, though I felt like it was almost filler? That part with Rick protecting Carl...holy hell.

Word.

PLM 04-01-2014 03:18 PM

Never have seen it, but it makes me want to, though!

Tronesia 04-01-2014 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traci Reed (Post 1062657746)
I enjoyed it, though I felt like it was almost filler?

That's what I was thinking. The episode was good but it could have used a little more story for me. Definitely not my idea of a season finale.