Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Having a rough week (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88687)

adi&co. 03-09-2018 12:25 AM

Having a rough week

It’s really not been my best week and my scrapping has gone wayyy down :sleep: I promise I will get back to viewing/commenting on all of your lovey pages soon! The gallery is my favorite place to be! :wub:

eve11ne 03-09-2018 12:27 AM

i hope you feel better Adi ((hugs)) :hugs:

it's a hectic in my household this week (super busy!) so i'm very tired but we got next Monday off so i'm looking forward to the long weekend just to relax..

Saar 03-09-2018 02:48 AM

Hope you feel better soon Adi. :wub:

My head is in a dark place as well right now. Whenever something positive happens, the next day, it backfires twice as hard. I lost count on how many nights I cried myself to sleep the last couple of weeks.
It affects my scrapping as well. I can't seem to concentrate. I'm trying to scrap my Vienna photos, but so far there's only one layout I love. I threw away all the others.

But remember, even after the darkest night, the sun will come.

nietis 03-09-2018 06:57 AM

Oh Adi, big hugs for you, sweetie! It's been a long week for our household as well! Our son was misbehaving in school and, you know, it hurt your heart and head A LOT when that happens...

I hope things are looking up for you and the weekend is better :)

craftytam 03-09-2018 11:47 AM

Oh, Adi and Sarah :( I'm so sorry it's been rough! I hope that next week is so much better!! {{hugs!!}}

LJSDesigns 03-09-2018 12:00 PM

Sorry that you are having a bad week Ladies. I hope you have a great weekend that leads to an even better week. :hugs:

Leablahblah 03-09-2018 12:10 PM

aww I'm so sorry Adi! Feel better soon!

rach3975 03-09-2018 03:56 PM

I'm sorry so many of you have been having a hard week! I hope the weekend "resets" things and next week is better.

dagi 03-09-2018 04:35 PM

Some days are rough indeed.. Hang in there ladies, next week will be better :hugs:.
Have a great weekend!!

adi&co. 03-10-2018 01:08 AM

Thanks for the support ladies! I’ve been having a pretty terrible allergic reaction to a new deodorant I purchased and the rash spread to under my boobs and I’ve been DYING all week, it’s been terrible. I am not a stranger to rashes. I’m fact, I have a rash more often than I don’t have one, but this one is close to the worst rash I’ve ever had in my life. A 9.5 on the itch scale! Eek! I’ve been able to do very little this week, which also happens to be a week my hubby is gone. The rash is slowly getting better and hubby comes home tomorrow so hopefully things will get back to normal soon.