Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Birthday mega collabs! (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90320)

Leablahblah 02-15-2019 07:24 PM

Birthday mega collabs!

The store is live with the new goodies!!

I'm bummed though. I didn't want to spend as much as $20 this week but it seems I won't be able to get the collabs. Even spending 15 is a stretch for just one collab. :crying:

I guess I'm out of the passport black out race then?? :unsure::crying:

But super exciting for a new designer hitting the shop in March!! Any guesses?

CarolynK 02-15-2019 07:30 PM

I just had a look at the elements and papers in the collabs from the "mystery" designer, and my guess is Simple Pleasures Designs by Jennifer Fehr

LynnZant 02-15-2019 07:37 PM

They have made it almost irresistible.

Neverland Scraps 02-15-2019 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leablahblah (Post 1062947661)

I'm bummed though. I didn't want to spend as much as $20 this week but it seems I won't be able to get the collabs. Even spending 15 is a stretch for just one collab. :crying:

what?! I need to check my newsletter!!!

craftytam 02-15-2019 07:45 PM

I'm completely amazed that we get all 3 FWPs (actually 4) with a $20 purchase!! That is absolutely fabulous!!

Oh my!! Who could the new designer be??? I can't wait!

Neverland Scraps 02-15-2019 07:46 PM

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/pr...-16spend20.jpg

^^the announcement of the new designer is in the graphic (thank you Tammy for showing me that!)

kelley 02-15-2019 07:49 PM

I was just coming to post...I am SO freaking excited!! I thought I was going to be way out of the budget this week with the collabs and all the other stuff I was seeing in the sneak thread BUT...

Seriously, all 3 of those gorgeous collabs, plus the DBD kit, all FREE? With $20! I think that's a steal and SO generous!! I'm off to shop right now - I can't wait LOL.

joelsgirl 02-15-2019 07:55 PM

I wasn't planning on spending any money, either, Leah, but THREE COLLABS for just $20??? I can't resist! (Of course, I'm not about to move cross country and have a baby, either, so I can totally understand saving your money.)

I can't wait to see who our new designer is!

aussiegirl 02-15-2019 08:10 PM

I know the feeling Lea. It's not in my budget either. I was one layout away from blackout. :(

Leablahblah 02-15-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1062947676)
I know the feeling Lea. It's not in my budget either. I was one layout away from blackout. :(

Aww bummer Dawn!!

craftytam 02-15-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelsgirl (Post 1062947671)
I wasn't planning on spending any money, either, Leah, but THREE COLLABS for just $20??? I can't resist! (Of course, I'm not about to move cross country and have a baby, either, so I can totally understand saving your money.)

I can't wait to see who our new designer is!

I was thinking the same thing, Kellie!!

craftytam 02-15-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1062947676)

I'm so sorry Dawn & Lea :crying: I had a week like that last week where I couldn't spend any money.

Kiana 02-15-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelley (Post 1062947670)
I was just coming to post...I am SO freaking excited!! I thought I was going to be way out of the budget this week with the collabs and all the other stuff I was seeing in the sneak thread BUT...

Seriously, all 3 of those gorgeous collabs, plus the DBD kit, all FREE? With $20! I think that's a steal and SO generous!! I'm off to shop right now - I can't wait LOL.

Same!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

karlimarie 02-15-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Girl. I feel you. It's SUCH a good deal, but the budget is so tight right now!

nowens 02-16-2019 12:02 AM

They're sooooo goregeous, and I didn't read the newsletter before clicking through to the shoppe, so I was fretting over choosing between them -- extra thrilled when I figured out I could get ALL THREE! <3 <3 <3

Also . . . just throwing this idea out there . . . one of the Passport challenges is an act of kindness, right? Maybe some of us around here with the means to do so can find a way to stretch budgets a little, for those unable to swing a full $20 shopping cart?

Saar 02-16-2019 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowens (Post 1062947757)
They're sooooo goregeous, and I didn't read the newsletter before clicking through to the shoppe, so I was fretting over choosing between them -- extra thrilled when I figured out I could get ALL THREE! <3 <3 <3

Also . . . just throwing this idea out there . . . one of the Passport challenges is an act of kindness, right? Maybe some of us around here with the means to do so can find a way to stretch budgets a little, for those unable to swing a full $20 shopping cart?

Oh that would be a real action of kindness. :wub:

Neverland Scraps 02-16-2019 01:03 AM

Quote:

I wish I had the means, but Jan-April is always our hardest months and now with us selling our home, we have to come up with extra money to prepare the house for selling! :thumbdown::( I wish I could help everyone get these products :wub:

Gemma 02-16-2019 03:04 AM

Thank you, Robin and designers. I am so excited that we get all 3 kits (and the new FD kit!) for $20! I'm downloading them as I type!

Neverland Scraps 02-16-2019 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gemma (Post 1062947793)
Thank you, Robin and designers. I am so excited that we get all 3 kits (and the new FD kit!) for $20! I'm downloading them as I type!

woop, woop!!! I was so excited, that I downloaded them, unzipped them and looked through them. Tomorrow I have to organize them and probably scrap with the video game one because video games = life here at our home (my 5-year old and husband must have taken over my computer to type that) :D

Leablahblah 02-16-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

I think it is such a sweet idea but I don't think it would be fair if anyone didn't get a chance to get helped and ended up without it and others got it, you know what I mean? I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.

rach3975 02-16-2019 03:06 PM

No guesses on the new designer yet--I haven't shopped yet, so I haven't seen the samples.

I feel for everyone who can't take advantage of the FWP deal and won't be able to get blackout--even though it's a great deal, it's still a lot to have to spend. I usually pass on anything that expensive since it uses up most of my scrapping budget for the month. I'm glad that the Passport gave us a hint that there were teen themed collabs coming--if it hadn't, I would have shopped in the birthday sale and not have money for this week. (The only reason I resisted the sale was that they said the collabs were teen themed, which I have so much use for right now!)

aussiegirl 02-18-2019 03:33 PM

Quote:

That is a really sweet idea, but I agree with Lea, that it wouldn't be right if not everyone was able to be helped! Super sweet idea though, thank you! :)

icindi 02-18-2019 04:16 PM

I have to say the collars are gorgeous and the designers have outdone themselves. Thanks so much!!

lovely1m 02-18-2019 04:57 PM

Ugh, I so want those collabs, but I forgot to go shopping this weekend. I wonder if there will be a random sale this week?

allyanne 02-18-2019 05:44 PM

I think Oldies but Goodies starts tomorrow?

knittingbec 02-19-2019 10:19 AM

I set a budget for the year, but I feel like I've already used too much of it...between my Passport discount, birthday sale, products we love, and the collabs, and it's only February! I find it so hard to resist a sale/FWP! Hoping it all evens out with "normal" weeks, or that there's nothing I want in November/December ;) !