Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weight Watchers weigh in for week of 4/22 to 4/28 (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63084)

Melissa Bennett 04-22-2012 12:26 PM

Weight Watchers weigh in for week of 4/22 to 4/28

Everyone did such an awesome job last week!!! I am so excited to see everyone's progress and want to thank each of you for doing this with me. Ya'll are my motivation to keep going!! Thank you so much!! I am down 1.8 lbs this last week for a total of 16 lbs. Hope to see my 20 lb loss in the next few weeks.

LJSDesigns 04-22-2012 01:14 PM

Great job Melissa! :)

Lyd 04-23-2012 10:22 AM

Well, this last week was my first week doing WW Online. My beginning weight was not quite accurate because I took it in the middle of the day after I had been eating and because I didn't pay attention to the decimal point. :D But, after one week, I've lots 5.2 pounds (give or take a few ounces probably). I am VERY happy with that, especially since I was just learning the system and we had a family party yesterday. If I can lose that much again this week, I'll be within ounces of meeting my first goal. I'm very excited about this and appreciate the support from my SSD peeps!

kim21673 04-23-2012 11:53 AM

Congrats on the great weight loss Melissa and Lydia!!!

I don't weigh in until Friday/Saturday!!!

Kjersti 04-23-2012 12:36 PM

I'm down -0.8.
It's small.....but I'll take it :thumbup:

Congrats Lydia and Melissa!!

Melissa Bennett 04-23-2012 02:15 PM

Lydia, that is AWESOME!!! Kjersti, that is is a loss and each loss helps get you closer to your goal!! Congrats ladies on your losses!!

Tracyfish 04-27-2012 06:18 AM

-1.8 this week!!!

Total = 18.6 lbs now. I'm so close to my 10% goal and my 1st goal of 20 lbs. Hopefully this weekend won't screw it up. I'll be at a convention in Orlando where the meals are pre-arranged so I have no control over them. I'll just have to watch my portions and drink lots of water.

Mari Koegelenberg 04-27-2012 09:07 AM

My first week too...keeping track of my pints are a bit harder but I am sure the more I do it it will get better. Excited to see next weeks results! lol

Melissa Bennett 04-27-2012 10:12 AM

Tracy, that rocks!! I think 1.8 seems to be the magic number lately. Congrats on your loss and good luck with the convention. Next weekend is gonna be hard for me cause our neighborhood is having a Cinco De Mayo party and mexican food is my weakness. Mari, the point things takes some getting used to, but once you do it is awesome!! Can't wait to see your results!

neenee 04-27-2012 10:53 AM

I weigh in today.....so anxious. I am SO close to being in the 140's and I haven't been there in 5 years. ;) I hope to make it but I may not this week. I still keep eating like I think I will the rest of my life. I don't want to be extreme for a week just to reach a goal. I know it will come eventually with the lifestyle changes I have made. So I am happy with how it's going.

I am so bad though that I am not even putting any jewelry on until AFTER I weigh in. I don't want those extra ounces. Hee hee

neenee 04-27-2012 10:57 AM

Congrats to everyone on their losses! This is fantastic. I wonder how much weight overall we have lost all together? 1.8 does seem to be a magic number.

I was wondering - you guys that weigh in on site, do you have a go to scale? It is silly. Hubby says they are probably calibrated to within a few ounces but I want the same scale EVERY time!

I know what you mean Melissa about mexican food. I have a Fiesta event here in SA tomorrow night. I am going to try not to have any alcohol because I am going to be bad enough with the spread of food we will have!

Traci Reed 04-27-2012 12:31 PM

I'm down 2.3 lbs this week but I gained 2.5 last week (bloating) so the last 2 weeks have been a wash! LOL

You guys are doing awesome!

neenee 04-27-2012 02:07 PM

Hey....at least you got a wash Traci! Good for you!

I am down 1.6 lbs this week. I am very excited about that! I didn't hit the 140's but I am only .9 lbs away (LOL) so I plan to hit it next week!

So far:
11 lbs. in 6 weeks on WW
35 lbs. overall
15 lbs. to goal!!!

kim21673 04-27-2012 02:17 PM

Congrats on the losses ladies!!! :thumbup:

I have a feeling that I am going to stay the same this week...hoping for a little loss in the AM but not sure if I am going to get it! We ate out THREE times this week b/c of family being in town and sports fundraisers....it wasn't a good week!!!

jaylensmom 04-27-2012 02:58 PM

Congrats Ladies...everyone is doing awesome...

The last few weeks have been horrible for me...no weigh in for me...I had a death in my family and I am finally getting settled and back to normal...I'm back on track but I'm a little afraid of what next weeks weigh in will be...

Melissa Bennett 04-27-2012 07:35 PM

Traci, a loss is still a loss! Congrats! :) Nee Nee that is so awesome!! I remember Fiesta in San Antonio, that is HUGE there, or it used to be. :) Good luck Kim with yours, keeping everything crossed for ya. Rachelle, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Good luck for your next weigh in!

LJSDesigns 04-28-2012 06:09 PM

Please accept my condolences Rachelle.

Everyone is doing so awesome but set backs are going to happen. There is nothing easy about this at all.

I am down .6 lbs for this week for a 40.9 total loss. I had hoped for more, but I am glad for what I got. I am officially down another size in my jeans so that feels really good and is a great motivator! :)

Melissa Bennett 04-28-2012 10:06 PM

Lorie that is awesome!! That is great you went down 1 size. Congrats!

Kiki 04-29-2012 11:35 AM

I'm up 1 lb. this week. No surprise really, it's bloating. :(

Melissa Bennett 04-29-2012 12:06 PM

Oh sorry Kiki, being a woman sucks sometimes. :(

kim21673 04-29-2012 12:38 PM

I lost .6 this week....I was happy. It was a crazy week with sports and family here....we had pizza twice and ate out two different nights.

LJSDesigns 04-29-2012 01:17 PM

Great job Kim! Keep it up! Kiki, I don't even know it we should weigh in when we're bloating. It's not true weight so don't let it bother you. :)

Melissa Bennett 04-29-2012 01:48 PM

Kim, awesome job!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Davita 04-30-2012 12:52 PM

Congrats Melissa! That is awesome. Everyone is doing so well. It inspires me. Thanks to Traci's FB posts I have even found a couple of fun things to add to my recipes and keep me feeling satisfied. I have lost 7 pounds now. It's been slow and steady and I am really happy. I don't feel hungry between meals anymore so I can tell my body is adjusting well to the WW routine.

Melissa Bennett 04-30-2012 12:55 PM

That is awesome Davita!!! Congrats!!! Taking it off slow is the best way to lose weight.

neenee 04-30-2012 08:52 PM

Gosh everyone....this is so AWESOME! It is so motivating to see everyone's successes and I love that we seem to be growing in number of people on the journey.

I am so glad I don't have that womanly time of the month anymore! UGH! I feel for you girls. I probably would skip that weeks weigh in if I did. LOL