Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So Bored!! Give me ideas. (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91614)

LJSDesigns 11-12-2019 02:25 PM

So Bored!! Give me ideas.

It's Inventory week at my job, which means I do not have any schedules to make until next Monday, so I am bored out of my mind. I wish I could design while I was here, but I can't, so I have to figure out another way to spend my time until I can go home.

I've decided to plan out some kits and would love to have some suggestions to add to my list. So hit me up with kit ideas that you would love to see in the shop. If you want to include colors, that is cool too.

Thanks!

allyanne 11-12-2019 02:44 PM

Nerf guns!

tanyiadeskins 11-12-2019 02:49 PM

would love a gay pride kit, please! Rainbows and lots of glitter please, trans inclusive :wub:

LeeAndra 11-12-2019 02:54 PM

I am using your memorial kit in a couple weeks for/after my grandfather's memorial service. :wub:

Both of my kids are in Camp Fire if you want something ultra-specific. :)
https://campfire.org/

I could also use a church-y/Jesus-y kit but for normal things and not special occasions like confirmation, baptism, etc.

A Christmas kit specifically for (or a mini-kit?) for Hallmark movies would be rad.

I have been pestering KCB for an Outlander kit but I don't think it's high on her list. :p

LJSDesigns 11-12-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins (Post 1062978428)
would love a gay pride kit, please! Rainbows and lots of glitter please, trans inclusive :wub:

Did you check out my free sample?

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...vewins-700.jpg

It isn't everything you asked for, but it can be used for gay pride. :)

tanyiadeskins 11-12-2019 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJSDesigns (Post 1062978436)
Did you check out my free sample?

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...vewins-700.jpg

It isn't everything you asked for, but it can be used for gay pride. :)

I love it, I was just thinking on a grander scale :wub:

Neverland Scraps 11-12-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allyanne (Post 1062978427)
Nerf guns!

Yes!!! I keep teetering on Traci's old Nerf kit, but I want something new and refreshing!!!

Maybe something along this colorswatch?
https://scontent.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...3b&oe=5E8A5DBC

bcgal00 11-12-2019 08:21 PM

I watch a lot of Xmas Hallmark movies so holiday movie and books theme would be great.

Also, sparkly white/silver/dark blue tones for cold weather kit....thermostat, ice, driving, frost, winter outerwear, bare trees, stars.

Leablahblah 11-12-2019 09:15 PM

Can you read books? or books on tape while at work?
Sudoku?

LJSDesigns 11-12-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leablahblah (Post 1062978449)
Can you read books? or books on tape while at work?
Sudoku?

Nope. I probably could, but it would be a bad example for my employees. I actually let them go home today, but someone had to stay. I write lots of lists and surf the net a bit, but it gets boring fast.

LJSDesigns 11-12-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps (Post 1062978442)
Yes!!! I keep teetering on Traci's old Nerf kit, but I want something new and refreshing!!!

Maybe something along this colorswatch?
https://scontent.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...3b&oe=5E8A5DBC

OMG, I know nothing about nerf guns and stuff. That would be a real challenge for sure. LOL

LynnZant 11-13-2019 09:42 AM

I would love to see a marching band/concert band kit that has the color purple.

I had a job where most of our business was done before Christmas, so the rest of the year was pretty boring. I had to get creative in the ways I made myself look busy. Drove me nuts--I'd rather be working. Hang in there!

abm234 11-13-2019 07:18 PM

Hi Lorie! Miss you! I know it is not Homecoming or Prom season but put them on your list. There is never enough big kid kits!

rach3975 11-14-2019 01:30 PM

Sorry you're bored! I'd love more masculine kits (for teens and adults) that aren't themed or that are just themed for hanging out and everyday life. For my daughter it's easy to use themed kits to scrap everyday moments. I find it a lot harder to do for males, since many of the non-themed elements are flowers or very seasonal (snowflakes, fall foliage, etc).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SweetChar 02-15-2020 05:34 PM

Can I add a request?

A piano kit. My 9-year-old SON (hint on the colors lol) takes piano lessons. Plays at an old (100-year-old) big, natural-wooden upright. He has two recitals a year.
Nothing "too" formal looking. Not babyish, either.
Musical notes, piano keys, straight row of keys and flowing keys. (If that makes sense? Saw a kit somewhere years ago that had something like that.) Musical stand? Metronome? Oh, I just googled "wavy music staff images" and love the images that pop up for that. I did look through the Shoppe after searching piano and then music. What came up isn't quite what I'm wishing for. Thanks for "listening." :)

Kiana 02-15-2020 05:59 PM

What about a working mom kit. All the duties we have on top of work things when we go to work.

lizziej 02-15-2020 07:02 PM

I love the idea of a marching band/band concert kit, too. The piano kit that someone mentioned earlier would be great, too. The only thing specific I ask is that you not flip the music notes, because if you do, most likely they will not be correct; music notation is quite specific (I have a music degree). That is a huge pet peeve of mine, and I have often not bought some wonderful kits just because of that. Thank you!

StacyLynn 02-15-2020 07:04 PM

Big kid, teens, college kids......boys and girls...
Maybe a Volleyball kit and a tennis kit

MandaT 02-15-2020 07:25 PM

I have been waiting for one of these!!!

Shooting/guns/outdoorsy kit.

Girls sports kit that’s doesn’t have pink/purple. Specifically that has basketball, volleyball, cheer and softball

Beach kit that isn’t about warm and summer (Oregon beaches are cold, windy, and often rocky)

rach3975 02-15-2020 07:59 PM

I'll 3rd the band concert kit! I have the one that's currently in the store, but I've already used it so many times that my band concert layouts are starting to feel repetitive.

LynnZant 02-15-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rach3975 (Post 1062989965)
I'll 3rd the band concert kit! I have the one that's currently in the store, but I've already used it so many times that my band concert layouts are starting to feel repetitive.

Since Clever Monkey is here now, I'll bet there is a great one coming some day.

rach3975 02-15-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynnZant (Post 1062989969)

Oh, good! Thanks!

JennNtheBoys 02-15-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandaT (Post 1062989957)
I have been waiting for one of these!!!

Shooting/guns/outdoorsy kit.

Girls sports kit that’s doesn’t have pink/purple. Specifically that has basketball, volleyball, cheer and softball

Beach kit that isn’t about warm and summer (Oregon beaches are cold, windy, and often rocky)

I second the outdoorsy, shooting/target practice theme. I also like the suggested beach ideas.... our beaches are beautiful, but most are rocky/windy/rugged not the typical tropical scene..... I know Kristin has one that's more rugged, BUT can never have too many perfect beachy kits. :D

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

LJSDesigns 02-15-2020 10:30 PM

Thanks for all these great ideas. I have written them down on my list. Hopefully I will get to a few of them. :)

armygrl 02-15-2020 11:35 PM

You have a kit called "We all fall down." The coordinating journal cards and word art lend to my suggestion...."We all get up." But with spring themes and colors...as a compliment to Fall's theme and colors.

lizziej 02-18-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LynnZant (Post 1062989969)

I already have that fabulous collection! Hopefully she will put it in the store soon for those of y'all that do not own it.